Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anybody wanna play with a centaur?  (Read 312 times)

shinigamikitsune

Anybody wanna play with a centaur?
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:44:13 am »
Honestly. Anybody out there? My centaur Pilot, Nephele, is in need of some interaction. While he is a large creature (his horse half coming to 6'0", and him standing 10' all together, and him weighing over 2000 lbs) he does tend to be a bit shy. You'll also not find him in small areas very often.

I might as well take this time to pimp out my other characters as well.

Glyce is in need of sceenage, though I'm thinking that he might end up in the motorrail at some point, since he's drawn to sports like that.

My Phoenix are always up for hire, whether you want something killed, stolen, or just transported. Or you could run into them someplace in space and be boarded. Or even just interact with them when they're taking time to refuel and restock their ship.

I have other characters too, as you can see in my signature. Eventaully I'll get around to linking the names to their profiles.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Anybody wanna play with a centaur?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:32:52 pm »
I'd be more then happy to rp with any of your char's just name the place, and wether you want me to start it or if you do and i'll find a reason for T3 to be there :D

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 07:34:15 pm »
I just have to figure out who might be around to run into him, since he is in Aedolis right?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:47:37 pm »
that's where he'll be depending on 'when' in his timeline we rp. I got "escape" portion and after escape portion where he's wandering around. haven't actually rp'd yet so i don't know when he is if you know what i mean. like i said you name the place and I'll find a way for my guy to be there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal