Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who takes care if the Healer?!  (Read 313 times)

shinigamikitsune

Who takes care if the Healer?!
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:55 am »
So forgive him if this idea seems a little odd, but I was bored, and Draco helped me into this direction... and I was flying high on an iced cappacino. (which I don't usually drink coffee at all, and only have this sort of thing like once or twice a year, and when I do I tend to be flying high for a good 8 hours.)

Anyways. I was thinking of starting up a thread with my Callista. For those who don't know yet, she's a Phycic Healer, Royal class, and works in the Infirmary. She's basically on call all the time, and if there is anything serious that needs healing, she's usually called in to help with it. (once Rhi checks with Taly and it's cleared that nobody has the position, she'll be the official Infirmary Head, till then I'm just playing as though she works there)

The idea I have is that Call was called in to help with a candidate (some random npc) who ended up dying after hours of surgery trying to save them. Afterwards she's on the way back to the citadel to catch a few hours down time before she has to go back to the infirmary, and ends up collapsing from exhaustion along the way.

Is anybody out there interesting in participating in this thread?! *gives the uber kitten eyes of cuteness. Just like Puss in Boots on Shrek*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Who takes care if the Healer?!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 06:21:32 pm »
so just to be clear do you want someone to come along see her collapsed and then take care of her/develop a friendship? if so I'm trying to get this char off the ground in any kind of thread. he's a soldier with a mysterious past and a strange religious view on life. (old school Norse mythology) he has a generally callous exterior but there is that cliche soft exterior with do the right thing motives let me know if ur interested.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal