Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Drug Dealer's List  (Read 534 times)

Anonymous

A Drug Dealer's List
« on: March 08, 2009, 11:14:09 am »
I wanted to make Frazier a drug dealer I have in Aedolis more common knowledge. He's just currently in Aedolis he has wandeed a bit all over the place. Plus I sort of wanted to get an idea of what characters may have bought from him or would want to. His profile itself is here. Though it's not full, I need to work on that. There's a list of my characters and hopefully soon others characters who have been involved with him somehow.

[center:2l7d950i]
FRAZIER'S SPECIALTY
[/center:2l7d950i]

Frazier is a drug dealer who is pretty well known among all the castes. He flows in and out of the different castes very easily. Almost everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows him, and probably bought from him. He loathes the upper caste but deals to them just as often as the lowers he's more familiar with. He probably missed his called as some sort of PR person.

He deals all sorts of things. The normal sets of things and of the harder drugs. His particular specialty which no one else really has at all is a liquid you drink that's mixed with his blood and other things. It's sort of an orange glowing liquid. It's viscous and you can see the sparkles in it. He has never revealed what all is in it. Though some of the big ingredients is his fairy blood and magic.

[center:2l7d950i]THE EFFECTS[/center:2l7d950i]

The drug is very highly addictive and produces a very strong high. Depending on how high the dose you take is it can go from a very strong high to hallucinogenic. The most interesting quality is the people who take it can sometimes make things happen, like for example turning a rock into a cupcake changing their appearance. It can range all over the place being very different for different people. Though if the "wish" involves a person or appearance that is drastic the effects always reverse. The smaller the thing the more likely it is to stay the way someone changed it.

People will come back over and over again to him for it. Generally the drug also causes them to become very interested in him as well since they have felt him in a somewhat diluted form. Being around Frazier himself is kind of like getting a second hand buzz. You just feel a little bit fuzzy.

[center:2l7d950i]PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOUGHT FROM HIM
or Were Given Some
Idina Pascal
Jericho Godsey
Delilah Mackie
Nell Animus
Llyn Intram (Direct Desposit XD lawl)

[center:2l7d950i]REGULAR CUSTOMERS
Just Regular Drugs.
Andreas Soteria
Cory Hebi
Liv Sulo
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:50:50 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: A Drug Dealer's List
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 04:49:21 pm »
Andreas could get drugs from him, but probably not his special one. Andreas doesn't like hallucinogenics. He likes stuff that mellows you out and relaxes you with the occasional upper for a party.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:11:09 pm »
Cory does some drugs, so he could use Frazier. Probably only soft stuff like weed though, he's not really into pills and stuff that could be mixed with rat poison.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 08:23:45 am »
I feel this is worth asking: what are the consequences for Pilots who take drugs?  I can't see how they could reasonably keep it secret, nor how they would fail to get in trouble (unless it were something relatively benign).  Something to keep in mind before volunteering your Pilot, maybe?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 10:24:55 am »
I was wondering that myself as well Sam good question. =3
And thanks for offering up charries I'll pop ya on the list ^_^. If you ever want him to show up randomly in a thread as a dealer or something such as that or do a full thread let me know. I can have him show up for just one post. =^_^=

EDIT: We need like a Rhi signal on the board when a thread has a question for her XDD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:37:06 pm »
I can't see them getting in trouble for it, as long as they aren't doped up while on duty, just like they'd get busted for being drunk on duty. xD But otherwise, they're Pilots. They can do what they want!

...Unless it's against an authority. But drug use in Aedolis in general isn't illegal. x3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 10:57:51 am »
Fr: Sweeeeet!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal