Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: come one, come all.  (Read 337 times)

Anonymous

come one, come all.
« on: February 18, 2009, 02:24:59 pm »
As I'm new here and simply have one character, I am pretty much open to all sorts of plots. Currently I'm just looking for threads for Fiah or to have him thrown into a plot or two or a handful.

One can click his avatar found in my signature to view his profile, plenty of info there.

Fiah Azelu is basically a healer/doctor currently residing on the space station libra. That could change, who knows right? He's not from Earth or even this solar system so he has no permanent allegiance, though he is loyal. A sort of traveler and seeker of knowledge who just happened to have settled on Libra for now. He's also telepathic.

So anyone interested? Feel free to pimp a plot you think he might work for.

Go on, play with him.

EDIT: I now have a new character, Haven Polaris. He's an extremely intelligent but sleep deprived and lazy stage 2 Pilot candidate. He's friendly but very easy-going and thought not terribly social, not much of a recluse either. Haven also happens to be an incredible artist, especially enjoying traditional painting using special paints. He sketches also when he isn't it napping in a strange spot during the day. Haven never sleeps at night but he does get a nap in during the day it's never for long and thus the dark circles under his eyes. It's quite a miracle he's made it to stage two in his training. Perhaps it's his cleverness that gets him by. He's also an orphan. In any case, he's open for whatever.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:16:30 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: come one, come all.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:12:33 am »
Well, I've got a bioengineer scientist in Lib that needs some serious dusting off. She was created to play with a particular character who poofed abruptly, and I haven't really touched her since.

She lost her daughter for a good long time, only to finally find her, then have to rescue her....and then have the player/character go poof, so I guess we would say she lost her daughter again to....something.

Her work and health could be suffering from her grief and get her sent to the doctor/healer guy....and she'd probably latch onto him if he was nice. She needs a friend outside of her lab. She's too close to being in charge of her lab, so hanging out with her peeps can probably get her in trouble. Plus, several of them are young and she just wants to mother them to pieces.

Sound remotely interesting? I have lots of other characters either doing nothing, or on the brink of losing their only thread/plot...she's just the only one on Lib.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 01:00:28 pm »
Ah, yeah I know how that is. No worries, no poofing here any time soon and if I was I would have said something.

Oh and that sounds great, Fiah could use some friendships since he's new this solar system and all. And Fiah is a nice guy even if a bit much at times, but a good young elven. He also makes a good listener when he isn't blabbering himself. However as a healer he's good at making others feel soothed or tranquil if only for a little bit.

So yes, it certainly sounds interesting to me. :]

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 08:13:25 pm »
Sweet! would you like to just start with that? Or try to create plot a little further before we begin? I'm open to just about anything, This character hasn't been played enough to be firmly set in her ways yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 08:22:36 pm »
Oh we can just start with that, Fiah isn't as firmly set either. Sometimes I just go with a thread and see what comes of it.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 07:39:02 am »
Alrighty...I kind of got excited and made a post. If you don't like it, or have something better to start with, I can delete or edit it, but this is the link. (hopefully)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1836

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 10:18:02 am »
Nope it was great. In fact, I just replied. =D

---

Also for any other people wanting to thread, I have a new character too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal