Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anybody Up For an RP?  (Read 296 times)

Anonymous

Anybody Up For an RP?
« on: November 08, 2008, 05:21:36 pm »
I haven't been on here in a while, and I feel kind of bad for leaving...again, but now that I have a lot less on my plate that shouldn't be happening again.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is an RP partner or two, maybe someone who frequents the forum during the week as well as on the weekend, and has a posting average of at least two or three paragraphs.

My character is one of the few survivors from a parallel world called Catori, which  suffered an even worse fate than it's sister, Earth. (I actually have an RPG where I play Rook actually in Catori).

His race is called "Furres" which are basically a species of anthromorphic animals, (sometimes referred to as Walking Beasts). Rook is a hybrid of several of those species and when the planet was still alive he worked as an officer of law.

All the rest in in my biography, I'm up for any kind of character as long as their well written ^.^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal