Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Mordecai in Need is a Mordecai indeed  (Read 568 times)

Anonymous

A Mordecai in Need is a Mordecai indeed
« on: September 19, 2007, 03:21:58 pm »
Well, we all should know by now that the whole movement as far as Mordecai has yet to pick up, so I would like to pick up that stand still with the first Mordecai plot on Mars. All I need is a Mage for my beloved Kiokure Kiraa. She's a descendant of Kuro Kiraa from SotE, so the Kiraa name alone should point her out as a somebody. Keeping it as a Kiraa family tradition, she has been trained in some ninja skill, but her personality conflicts with that factor. Anyone know of any other shy and timid ninja? :P
Well, if anyone can come up with an interesting mage that can match or conflict with her personality. Or just any mage for her in general, than much would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:52:49 am »
I'll see if I can't whip up a suitable mage for Kiokure, Damon. I've been toying with the idea of playing a Mordecai controlled mage for a while. Just give me a little bit of time to cook something up!

Edit: Well, I've got a name, a quirk and a smidge of backstory. The mage's name will be Carmel Phion. Not sure if I want the charrie to be a guy or girl yet, Carmel is a unisex name so it should work both ways... sorter. Carmel is a prisoner of war from Aedolis, but was sort of hijacked into the Aedolian military to begin with so Carmel has no plans to go back. Carmel also has a Samson complex (hair=power), not sure if I want this to be true or a delusion yet. Whatcha think?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 01:24:57 pm »
Oh! I like it. Night, you are my savior. I can have Kiokure have a thing for long hair, so the Samson complex could work out nicely. ;)

Edit: I jes thought of a crazy idea as far as magics. Something I would like to call Materialistic magic. I think I'll make Kiokure an artist. Which in turn, would help this magic. I'm thinking along the lines of taking any picture and shaping it into a real entity. Of course, it would be a magical entity, so it would only be temporary. For example, The dragon tattoo on her leg would be her familiar that comes alive whenever she grasps the said magic.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 11:51:53 pm »
I think I'm going to make Carmel's Samson complex a complex instead of hard fact.

I like the magic idea, sounds like it could be fun. Dunno if I'm going to make Carmel an artist, or say that he just exploited whatever was around him when he was free to use his magic on his own. Yeah, I do think I'm gonna make Carmel a dude, I keep thinking of Carmel as a guy XD He'll balance out my stable of RotE charries.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 03:18:05 pm »
Alright, gimme a go, and I'll go ahead and start Kiokure on Mars when yer ready.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal