Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone need a pilot?  (Read 405 times)

Anonymous

Anyone need a pilot?
« on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:05 pm »
So, my huge alien pilot is finally finished.  Behold I present to thee, Rhyrec Gunder!  His big (really, really big! O_O), he's bold, he's psychic!  What more could you ask for?!

Well, just to get straight and too the point, he's an excellent pilot and he's got the smarts to fly just about any kind of space craft so he's up for grabs if anybody wants him.

Profile's here: Link
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Anyone need a pilot?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 04:46:17 am »
Hey Lion. I'll play something with you later but if you're looking for a candidate to boss around, try the Candidate/Pilot Mentor Requests thread.

Good luck :) Can't wait to play with you. Actually, I've died down a bit so if you want to do something, fire away.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:41:53 am »
Reading his profile, I think he means an actual pilot, not an Aedolis Pilot! ;D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 03:52:10 pm »
Yes, Rhyrec is an actual pilot as in starships and flying and worrying about hyperdrives and such.

@ Mdu:  Well I only have two characters available at the time and you're free to pick any which one you want.  I plan on making more characters however, but these two are just starters.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 08:31:53 pm »
Who's your other charry? I'm just trying to think of who I could use on my side too. The only normal citizens (not affiliated with TRIM, the Aedolis military or Edanith military) are Darga, Doc J and Kilian.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 08:59:58 pm »
My other is Xizzix XVI, my assassin cyborg.

Profile here

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal