Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Bleed the Sky  (Read 272 times)

Anonymous

Bleed the Sky
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:47:53 pm »
Well...I'm new and as such have no characters in any RP's yet. The character I am looking for an RP buddy for is Hisao.

He's going to be in Teinar, either on the surface or in the underground city I don't mind which really. All I want to do is get him to meet someone, and since it's my comfort zone and I want to ease myself in slowly a male would probably be preferable and possibly leading to a BL-ish outcome. Doesn't matter if they would clash or argue etc, or if it's someone who wants to torment and torture him xD; Or if it's another person curious about the above ground areas... I'm not really sure, since I like to go over details with whomever I'm RPing with so we can both be happy.

A link to Hisao's profile is in my signature and gives an outline on him so you can get a better idea.

I'm more comfortable with my characters being the target (for any abuse/etc) than I am of my characters being the one dishing it out. Although Hisao has a bad temper and can get pretty out of hand...and is pretty good at mauling mutant animals above ground e3e;;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: The Great Outdoors!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:58:26 pm »
I has a Daughlie!

He's... A mess. xD Dunno if he's Romance Material, but I need to RP him and he's a mechanic. and... There's a drawing of him at the end of my studio thread-o-drawings. P:

If he seems interesting then yeah P: Hit me up, yo.

Anonymous

Re: Bleed the Sky
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 04:52:26 am »
OOh he looks really interesting! I used to make charries that had mechanical limbs when I was into FMA...Mebbe I'll make one here too it would be fun to play. I love his look though! Have you made him yet? *u*

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 12:45:31 pm »
Someone needs MSN so we can chat with her. *looks at Suit* >.>
Though that comment has nothing to do with your thread, this is where I was when I thought it.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:10 pm »
I has MSN tis melonjuicebox
  • live [.] com

Feel free to spread it around I don't mind who adds me~!!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 01:11:11 pm »
He's all made! he just needs a profile and a touch-up in doodle land and it'll be all good. Hopefully finished by this weekend, since I'm not home at the moment and I find it awkward stealing my fathers laptop when he does work and stuff. xD

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 01:23:21 pm »
Woots. added =3

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 09:26:50 am »
Yosh! <3 We'll have to plot a little on how they will meet n stuff, over MSN next time we are both on n_n

And YAY MSN Addage!<3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal