Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Paganchick's wants & limits  (Read 406 times)

paganchick

Paganchick's wants & limits
« on: May 04, 2013, 11:47:29 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I am up for pretty much anything though through the limits RPing that I have done it seems I favor slow developing romance, but as I said, up for anything

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Something that is hum drum or overly planned

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It will fluctuate from multiple post a day to once every couple of days depending on how busy my week is.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I will wait as long as needed, being notified that you will be gone for a while would be nice though.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Umm, no I don't think I am, of course this could change.

Are you open to post volleying?
Most definitely!

Anything else?
Not that I can think of, of course, this could change later on in the future.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
This all depends on the situation, if your character is a better fighter, then yes, punch my character, but let me write the damage that the impact would cause. I don't like godmoding, your character has to have weaknesses and has to be defeatable.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I am cool in IC rejection, and love triangle, though I prefer to let relationships happen organically.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I usually like to fade to black but it really comes down to how comfortable I am with the person I am RPing with.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
It is all fine in my book.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Violence is okay with me.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I draw the line at rape, if it comes down to it in the plot, fade to black.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would prefer if you ask me about this before hand.

What about healing?
If it is an injury that occurred in the RP I will most likely be fine with it. If I made my character that way there is a reason for it so I probably wouldn't be, it would probably be best if you asked me about it first.

Anything else?
Nope!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal