Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: On the prowl [M]  (Read 3188 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: On the prowl [M]
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 03:15:19 pm »
Segunda shook his head. "Ear communicators. Cute." He murmured as he tapped the side of his head. A slow and deep voice sunk into Alasteä's mind. It belonged to Segunda. But seemed purer. Deeper. "This way of communicating is far more reliable." The voice stated with a chuckle. "And do not worry. I can only see the thoughts you want me to see." Segunda looked down on her, letting out a soft digh. "Understood?" He asked in his physical being.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 05:00:26 am »
''Understood.'' Alasteä replied. Feeling like giving Segunda a little tease and conjured up an image of the almost naked her inside her head.

''I do recomment to have it on you just in case though. Since I more often then not shut out as much as I can. Not nessesarily knowingly. But especially in direct sunlight or moonlight it is a little harder.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »
Segunda glanced at her as he saw the rather vivid imagination. "If you want to fuck, just ask," he said with an annoyed sigh. "Fine. I'll see if I can find some whenbwe reach Olaris."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 03:25:07 am »
''I thought you read the book.'' The giggling Moonelf replied. ''It is not that I don't want to but alas. My race can't mess around to much. It sucks.''

''If you need to contact someone, you can let him or her know we arrive at our location in 25 minutes.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2016, 12:40:31 pm »
"I skimmed through it," he gave an indifferent shrug. "Not too much, no. But teasing your commander in chief ain't the best course of action," he answered as he glanced down at Alasteä.

He shook his head at her suggestion, however. "Got no one in need of contacting."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 04:41:36 am »
''Teasing keeps things fun though.'' Alasteä replied. ''I have not exactly heard a direct order from your side not to do it anymore but if that image already gets your blood rush then I recommend not to look if I hit direct sun or moonlight. Some people do not call moonelves the whores of the sun and moon without a reason.'' she gave him a cheeky smile.

The planet of desination got closer and closer. ''We will be entering the atmosphere'' she said eventually when close enough to the planet. ''Activating heat shield. Gravitational numbers average so we should be able to jump around like normal. The air might be a little thicker so physical duration could be a bit less.''

She gently allowed the ship to enter the planet's atmosphere further.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 09:55:22 am »
Segunda snorted softly, not responding to the statement in regards of teasing. His blood wasn't rushing, he just felt rather tingly. By far not aroused enough to even consider proposing it. Then again, she was a moon elf. Having sex was one of the most stupid things to do right now.

"Good," he answered as he pushed himself up again. "I estimate an hour or two for the target. So, there's more time for you." He answered.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 12:32:19 am »
''Fair enough. Just contact me when I need to round things up.'' Alasteä replied.

She landed the vessel calmly as if she had flown it already hundreds of times. ''I will refuel first and then start the maintainance. Good luck on your job sir.'' she said with a calm smile.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2016, 02:13:04 pm »
"I will," he assured.

As they landed, Segunda nodded at her. Before arching an eyebrow at the smile. "Thanks. I guess." He turned around, and dissappeared through the hatch, lighting a cigarette as he went out.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 02:54:30 pm »
The first thing Alasteä indeed did was getting enough fuel and then gently patted on the side of the ship. ''Alright babydoll let's get you patched up.'' she said with a smile. She loved working on ships and lost count how many she had fixed. Whilest letting the ships computers run a troubleshoot she started to go to work.

Cleaning up gears, fixing wires and wire connections and even removed a nest from some kind of dead animal from the shafts. It did not take long for dirt, oil and other kinds of filth covered her clothes and body.

Alasteä wiped some sweat from her face resulting a black smudge to be formed on her forhead. She moved from under the vessel and sighed. Spotting a few men whom she ignored.

''A female mechanic. Do not see that often. Need some help sugar?'' One of them asked.
''Call me sugar again and I will make you scream like a female.'' Alasteä replied calmly
''Ahw don't be like that. If you are done with this current vessel why not tend to mine.''

The moonelf rolled her eyes. ''How about no. I got my hands full on thisone for the time being. But I thank you for acknowledging my skill.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 05:19:44 am »
After an hour or two, a voice seeped into the moon elf's head. "I'm on my way. ETA ten minutes," was what Segunda's voice said, before dissappearing again.

And ten minutes later, Segunda returned, dragging a man that was at least twicd as tall as him across the floor by his collar. "Ready to depart?" He inquired his pilot, nonchalantly pocketing one hand.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2016, 03:20:04 pm »
Alasteä, with smudges of oil, dust and filth on her body greeted him non chalantly back. Already was she in the pilot seat and closed the door once Segunda and his passenger were in. ''Of course.'' She replied with a smile.

''I refueled, stocked a little bit of extra in jerrycans just in case, reorganised the rations, cleaning the fuel lines and replaced a few parts that were needed. Regarding repairs I am actually half way done. At the least we are not in a death trap.'' she smiled and started the engines. ''Where to Sir?''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 02:35:47 am »
Segunda pushed the man down on a seat in the lounge, clicking the cuffs against a rail, he turned around to walk to the cockpit, sitting down in the seat next to Alasteä. "Good. Now we can make hyperspace jumps without me keeping the ship in stasis," he answered with a soft snort.

"Purgatory," he said. "The bar on a stray meteor, should be in the computer."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 02:25:18 pm »
''You bet your ass I fixed the hyperspace stability, and ship stability. I met this guy who needed a 'hose' fixed. Had a beauty of a ship.'' Alasteä spoke whilest entering the coordinates. ''After a game of sharpshooting he kindly offered up his ship. I took the parts that were compatible with this ship, stored some spare parts in the cargo and sold what was left of the rest back to the original owner for half the price. And then I erased his memories.'' She grinned. Messing with people was something she enjoyed maybe just a bit to much if she got the chance. In this case she just used someones stupidity to save costs.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 01:10:15 am »
"Sounds like y'had a.good time," Segunda mused as he pulled a pack of cigarettes from his coat, tapping one out and putting it between his lips.

"Got fire?" He asked with a soft frown, unable to find his own.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal