Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: That which yields is not always weak. [glooob!] [M/TW]  (Read 19502 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: That which yields is not always weak. [glooob!] [m]
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2015, 08:05:49 pm »
So that had been the right answer.

That was Esha's last, relieved thought before his tail tightened as she was hauled into the air. She gasped out, choking, and clutched and clawed at his tail to try to take some of the pressure off as she gasped and wheezed for air, her heart hammering in a fresh wave of panic. She wanted to cry out, to beg him, but she could barely breathe, much less get words out. The most that escaped was a whimper.

And then came the words she'd been dreading.

He told the Steggadonians to leave.

Oh gods, no...
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2015, 08:13:02 pm »
"This is the last part of your orientation," Skerrondus said, watching the Steggadonians leave the room, and when the sounds of the doors closing echoed through the chamber, he heaved her onto his throne with enough force to daze her.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2015, 08:31:31 pm »
Esha felt her back thump hard against the back of the throne and she gasped at the force of it, dazed for a moment as the jolt went through her. But she recovered soon enough and pressed back into the throne more, curling up tightly with her knees to her chest.

She shivered, for a moment unable to breathe through the blinding fear. She didn't have to ask what he meant. Gods, she had a feeling she knew, had known from the moment she'd been taken by him, but nothing could have prepared her for the raw fear of this moment. She cowered back from him, feeling tears prick at her eyes, because she wanted so badly to run, to bolt from that throne, but she couldn't.

There was nowhere to do. And even if there was, he'd catch her, and the consequences would be dire.

This was going to happen unless a miracle occurred. No amount of begging or pleading would stop it. If she couldn't run, at least she could try to get through this as painlessly as possible. Obedience. Compliance. She just had to survive this.

"Sh...shall I undress, sir?" she managed to say even as she remained curled where she was, voice barely a whisper as fear constricted her throat.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2015, 09:01:49 pm »
His tail came back around to smack her across the face. Not hard enough to injure; Skerrondus knew how soft Feylini were, how easy it was to break them. Definitely hard enough to get his point across.

"Don't open your mouth at me, slave!"

He lunged to put a hand around her throat and turn her over onto her belly, to lay her over the armrest of his throne and bend her over.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2015, 09:15:37 pm »
Esha cried out, her head snapping back, and she was still reeling from the blow--which shocked more than it hurt--when he threw her over the arm of the throne.

She gasped, her breath momentarily knocked from her lungs, and when she could breathe again it came out a choked, fearful whimper. It was stupid idea. Stupid to think she could save herself from any of this, but she had still tried despite it, hoped that by offering compliance, by offering to please him, she could control some part of how this went down--and save herself at least a little pain and damage. Of course it wouldn't work. Of course he just wanted her to be his rag doll. Of course he just wanted to hurt her.

Why had she expected, hoped, for any different?

Burying her face in her arms to hide herself from the reality around her, Esha clenched her eyes shut and finally broke down into muffled sobs. She didn't move, though. Didn't try to fight it. She knew she couldn't.

All she could do was pray it was quick.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2015, 09:29:15 pm »
As Esha would probably come to learn in the future, Rividea was a cruel, unforgiving place. It was a place that forced its people into performing acts of savagery just to survive, just to make sure that they reproduce. Rividea had a nasty habit of crushing dreams and hopes beneath its heels, reducing those that live there to just one, basic instinct.

Survival.

And just like the planet, it's people were cruel and unforgiving. For Skerrondus, this was business as usual. The groin plate in his armor clanged to the ground, and he clasped a hand around Esha's neck from behind. He lifted her skirt up, viewing his property before making use of it, tracing a claw around her brand.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2015, 09:47:19 pm »
Esha shuddered as she felt his claw on her skin, as she jumped as something clang to the ground. His hand on her neck pinned her, though she would have hardly tried to run, and her eyes fluttered open for just a moment to glance out at the throne she was tossed over.

A throne. She sucked in a shuddering, sobbing breath. How fitting, that he planned on taking her here. Violating her on the very symbol of her own peoples' violation.

She squirmed a little, unable to keep still even though she knew she couldn't escape, her skin crawling under his touch and panic grabbing her tighter the more everything sank in. It would do no good, but panic and logic were not good friends, and she could keep her silence no more.

"Please...please master," she whimpered through her tears, one final, desperate effort. "Please, I...I can make this b-better for you, master."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2015, 09:51:31 pm »
Her words, although once again unwarranted, caught his ear. It was an interesting proposition, and he could both hear the trembling desperation in her voice, feel her terror in his hands, and smell her fear.

She reeked of it.

He leaned over her, speaking into her ear. When he spoke in a low voice, his tone grumbled, and it sounded like he was growling.

"How? Speak, slave."

His hand tightened around her throat for a few moment, reminding her he could break her neck with a thought.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2015, 10:10:08 pm »
Oh, thank gods.

Esha could have cried in relief--not relief for the situation, but relief for the stalling. He was listening, and not just hitting her and forcing himself on her like she'd expected. And that was something.

She flinched as he drew so close, growling into her ear, and her heart hammered faster like a trapped, panicked creature. She sucked in a breath as his hand tightened, reminding her that, indeed, she needed to speak up and speak fast even as fear made her lose her words.

"I...it's something better shown," she finally managed to say past the lump in her throat. "I, ah...I can use my m-mouth. Before you take me. It...I...I've heard it feels really good." She was grasping at straws and she knew it, but Maddok had seemed to like it well enough, said "Feylini do it best", so maybe? Maybe Rividean women couldn't. The Raptian did have wicked teeth.

She shivered, praying he'd hear her out, and clenched her eyes shut to hold back more tears. "I-it'd give me time. To...to prepare. It...won't feel good for you if I don't. Master, I...I haven't done this before, but I was...I was told some things, and..." She swallowed. "Given some tips for use on my master." Another shivering breath. "I-I would like to try them. For you."

Please, gods. Please. Please let him humor her.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2015, 10:19:08 pm »
His grip on her neck loosened from an inescapable vise to a near-choke, and the had he had on her branded buttock fell still. His mouth remained by her ears, air flowing from his nostrils, steel teeth gleaming in the light.

Blessed silence for a few seconds, and then, he spoke.

"It better be worth my time."

He pulled her up off the armrest, discarding her onto the ground before his throne. He took a seat on his throne,  eyes locked onto her, and he unsheathed his member.

Cock like a Plainstomper indeed. The thing was massive, a testament to his position as an alpha male. It made even the most well-endowed Feylini look shriveled in comparison.

"Get to it, then. Remind me why I spared you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2015, 10:39:04 pm »
Discarded onto the ground, Esha scrambled back up onto her knees, her heart close to bursting with fear and relief in equal measure. It had worked. For a blessed moment, she was spared. Drawing in some panted breaths, she wiped quickly at her eyes and then, hesitantly, looked up at Skerrondus.

And held her breath.

He...he was massive.

Her stomach gave another twist and she closed her eyes to steel herself, pressing her legs together tightly where she knelt. Gods. He would tear her in half with that, and she half wondered if that's what the Raptian woman had meant. It mattered little, though, because she had to act fast before she lost this tiny window.

"Y-yes, master," she whispered, before she closed her eyes and took him in hand. She had learned her lesson with Maddok, and this time wasted no time in taking him in her mouth, though it was a stretch even then. She convulsed a little, fighting back her gags, but didn't hesitate to start to lick and suck at him. This was no less a violation, but gods, at least it wouldn't hurt her. At least this was...a situation she could somewhat control.

And she was hoping beyond hope that Rivideans were like Feylini, that once they came they were done.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2015, 06:24:50 am »
Skerrondus rested his cheek on an elbow, a neutral, yet volatile look to his eyes. He was on a hair-trigger, that much could be seen. She was walking a fine line here, counting on the mercy of a merciless man.

A man who'd slaughtered countless Feylini, either personally or by order.

Still, though, by virtue of just being able to perform oral sex on him, her request was humored, and for now, it seemed she was keeping him at bay. If she didn't find a way to keep him interested, it was going to be right back to square one.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2015, 07:28:15 am »
Gods, he looked almost bored.

Which only added to the panic Esha already felt. She knew her very life counted on this, and so she fought back her disgust and anguish and redoubled her efforts, stroking with her hand what she couldn't fit in her mouth (which was a considerable amount) and bobbing vigorously on him, her tongue swirling around the tip, lips massaging and suckling. She stole glances up at him, hoping for some change in expression, some sign that...that he wasn't about to just murder her.

And she hated every moment. Felt disgusted with him, with herself, but no less desperate to do well. She had to keep his interest--she knew that--if she didn't, he'd just...just hurt her. So after another hesitant thought, her stomach twisting, she paused only to lift her top with one hand before she rose up higher onto her knees and slid his cock between her breasts.

She took him in her mouth even as she moved, sliding him betwen them, praying he'd at least find it interesting enough to...stay placid.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2015, 07:42:28 am »
It seemed she was close to losing him, however, when she increased her efforts, and added her breasts to the effort, she seemed to get him back. His breathing came a bit softer as he relaxed, tail idly swaying as it laid out to the side.

Once more, his hand found itself on her head, resting there as she worked.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2015, 10:47:19 am »
He was depressingly unresponsive, which made an already stressful endeavor all the more anxiety-ridden. It was difficult to tell if she was pleasing him, and if he wasn't pleased, she was fucked. But when his breathing softened, and his hand rested on her head, she shuddered and clenched her eyes shut tighter and let out a shivering breath.

He could either pet her, or he could dig those claws right into her brain.

Still massaging him with her breasts as she nursed the tip of his cock, she released him with a sucking pop and blew a light breath over the wet flesh, hoping to add more interesting sensations to the mix. Then she licked all up his length before taking him in again, grazing gently with her teeth to tease, before she took him in deep as she could and bobbed on him, her enthusiasm driven only by her will to live--and get out of this unbloodied. Gods, just let him enjoy this. Let this please him. But it occurred to her that he'd probably fucked countless women; she had a lot to compete with.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 02:47:27 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2015, 11:47:08 am »
For Esha, it was petting.

He stroked her ears quite gently, something somebody as despicable as him shouldn't be capable of. It was true, he'd both bedded and raped a significant amount of women in his life, but none could ever really do what Esha was doing for him right now.

"So it's true... Longears do it best..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2015, 02:58:35 pm »
Esha tensed at that stroking, her ears twitching under his hand and a small gasp escaping her through her nose, tickling against his shaft. It...was better than the alternative, this strange gentleness, but she still didn't want him touching her, inducing those shivers in her as her body betrayed her mind. It was easier to do things to him, to touch him; right now, she at least had a little control of the situation, even though it was precarious and on his terms. But being touched was terrifying.

She moaned softly around his cock, forcing herself to make little noises in the hopes of pleasing him, and moved more vigorously on him. Her jaw was getting painfully sore from holding her mouth open so wide, but she ignored it, and prayed he'd be quick as Maddok was. Prayed he'd finish and be done, that he'd need recovery time like Feylini did.

But from the sounds of it, at least, she was doing something right and so, heart pounding hard, she released him again only to lap at him from base to tip, then slid him between her breasts again as she sucked again on the tip, raising her eyes to his to give him the most lust-filled look she could muster as she took him in deep again and again.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2015, 03:11:52 pm »
Again, nothing but slight approval from Skerrondus, but even as she bobbed up and down and made lusty moans and looks, Skerrondus' perpetually bored expression only wavered slightly.

Sure, it was something only she could do, but that didn't mean that he had to settle for just this.

"You said letting you do this would give you time to prepare. I don't see you doing much preparing," Skerrondus said, a light growl to his voice.

"You're not stalling, are you?"

His hand tightened on her head.

"I hate liars. They make me... violent."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2015, 03:29:21 pm »
A chill went down Esha's spine, sudden and violent, and her throat tightened as fresh fear seized her. No, no, gods no...

She froze, tensing, and felt her eyes begin to burn. Caught at her own damned game.

Of course he wouldn't settle. Of course a monster like him wouldn't care about an "untouched" woman unless he could be the one to tear her open.

Hands shaking and breath catching with that realization, that he wouldn't be satisfied until he could brutalize her, she slid her mouth off him only so she could speak, her mind working fast. One misstep and she wouldn't live long enough to be hurt--and maybe that would be better in the end, but she doubted he'd make it that easy or clean.

"N-no, master," she breathed. "I...I just...you're very big. I needed both hands to pleasure you..." And she glanced down at her hands, keeping her breasts pressed around his cock, and sucked in a shuddering breath. It wasn't exactly a lie, and hopefully flattery would help soothe him. "I'm sorry, master. I'll...I'll get ready now."

Blinking back fresh tears, though a few escaped to slide down her cheek, she went back to gripping him with one hand as she sucked and licked, and slid the other under her skirt and into her panties. She was the opposite of aroused--but she needed, at least, to trick her body into thinking it was. He was going to hurt her. But as her fingers moved over her clit, and then slid inside her when she began to grow wet, she hoped, prayed, that this way, he would at least hurt her a little less.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2015, 03:55:02 pm »
Her flattery got her some kind of slack, and the hand loosened up on her head and got right back to petting her. He saw the tears streaming from her eyes, and the sight of them aroused him further. He was a sadist, both physically and emotionally.

There was nothing sweeter than the fruits of your labor. He personally took it upon himself to break in every new slave that he got. The third step of orientation.

He pushed her down a bit, forcing her to take even more of his monstrous cock into her throat. He breathed in deep, nice and audible, catching the scent of her womanly juices. Further aroused, his cock got just a bit more swollen with vigor.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal