Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 524 times)

Ozton

Hello all!
« on: September 03, 2016, 08:47:15 pm »
Good evening to everyone,

I'm very excited to dive in as I have been long searching for a new sci fi forum. I have been playing on a Star Wars forum for years, and have experience in fantasy as well. I admit, I am certainly rusty to the craft, but excited to get back into the swing of things. At the moment I am on the mobile and trapped at work, but come the morrow I intend to bring to life the pilot I have played for years. Any tips lore wise or interest in interaction will be appreciated and eagerly accepted. Thanks for reading, and it is great to be here!

**If this post is atrocious, I apologise. My hands are too damned big for this phone...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:52:14 pm by Ozton »

Offline Lion

Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 11:15:59 pm »
Hello there and welcome!  It's always good to see new blood in the mix.

Be sure to read up on the "Universe" and "Joining Info" up at the top of the site!  Have a great time here and I look forward to see what you come up with!

-Lion.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 03:58:46 pm »
Sorry for the belated reply!

Hello and welcome to RoTE! ^^

I'm Arad, resident robot here, I hope you'll have a great time here ^^

If you got any questions, don't be afraid to ask, if you want to plot, don't be afraid to send me a pm or make a proposal for it, since that's all we're here for ^^

Hope to write with you soon,
Arad

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:04:21 pm »
Hi!!! Welcome to RotE! *gives you cookies!*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal