Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Woot for joinage.  (Read 604 times)

Anonymous

Woot for joinage.
« on: April 05, 2008, 07:37:36 pm »
'Ello.

I'm Shiv. Wondering where I got the name? Took the 'a' off of Shiva, my favourite summon in all those Final Fantasy games that I've loved since forever.

I'm a girl, finishing up high school in Quebec but might have to do another year since we're moving to a different province in August. Yay for two proms. I swim (seven years competitively, I know quite a few people who have made the Canadian Olympic Swim Team this year), I play waterpolo (though all I'm really good at are the swim-offs and stealing the ball) I do synchro (two years with team and one year duet), and...I play the flute. (Though I was gonna say I dive too, didn't ya? Mahaha.)

Yes, I'm a water freak. And I like thinking up random characters with random life-stories and trying to stick them into random RPGs. Maybe I should make my own world sometime.

So yeah, that's me. Lovely to meet you all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:47:24 pm »
Hey, that's the same thing I did to come up with the name I use for many an MMO character, only I shortened Leviathan to Levia. Incidentally, a shiv also happens to be a type of stabbing device, if you didn't happen to know.

I don't know whether to say 'yay flute' because I'm a band nerd or 'boo flute' because I'm a trumpeter. So let's go with both.

Welcome to RotE. Enjoy your spacewomans.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:44:43 pm »
O.O it's smileyhat! Yayyyyyyy!!!!! xDDDD

Anyway sorry Shiv this is your intro thread. Hi there! Shiva is also one of the Hindu Trinity - the destroyer. And Shiv is my friend's nickname because her name is Sivasangari (or in English Shivashankari) so we call her Shiv. My friend calls her Shiva and I've tried to explain that Shiva is the male god of destruction in Hindu but does she listen?

Anyway welcome to RotE, I'm Emma. Short for Emma. It's my real name, not a nickname. I prefer to go by my real name rather than aliases, though I don't mind people nicknaming me.

I am not very into water sports but I do like swimming just casually in lakes and rivers (I hate the sea though). I'm also not very musical but I did play the piano for five years and I've recently started playing a bit again which I'm quite enjoying. I also played the bagpipes for two years.

Again welcome to RotE!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:52:54 am »
I've been swimming since i got in high school and for a couple years when i was younger. I play water polo too. Yay for speedos. Good choice in sports.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 10:20:04 am »
Welcome! Glad to have ya here :)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 12:11:05 am »
FLAUTISTS UNITE!

Okay, so I am really lazy at my flute and cannot find a band that isn't full of retired, old people but I am still a flautist.

As for swimming, I could probably win a race against a rock.

By life stories do you mean you take experiences from your life and put them into your characters? Interesting, and cool. I look forward to rping with you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal