Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: HAI 8D  (Read 567 times)

Anonymous

HAI 8D
« on: February 15, 2008, 06:52:40 pm »
I'm Lyuba. (So I'm not really Russian. I'm Korean. But I think Russian names are very cute. X3) And I'm 14, turning 15 this May! YAY! I think that's when you get a driver's permit? Iono, I think I'll run away from my home if mom forces me to get one. But I doubt she'll force me to, because she knows I break anything that stays in my hands for too long. ; ^ ; Heeh.

Sooo. >_> I'm a high school freshman. And I'm a semi Asian studyholic who can only function in a messy environment and likes to procrastinate. I say semi Asian studyholic because I am the only person in my family who has no talent whatsoever in mathematics.

I live in La Habra, and I'm literally across the street from Fullerton. =] I used to roleplay, but I stopped because of schoolwork, and although I'll probably be getting even MORE schoolwork, I thought I missed RPing too much.

I'm a proud owner of a wonderful BJD (ball-jointed doll). <33 ' w ' And I enjoy rampaging around dA and watching people and not scanning my own artwork because they all happen to be sketches I've never bothered finishing. kiDChan is totally my idol. And Wen-M and Noah-KH. They kick butt. =]

This turned into a long rant. I had no idea what to say, lol. XD;;;; HAI ALL! ; 3 ;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 07:20:20 pm »
Oh my frickin' God...your pen name is the same name as one of my characters on this site...that is such a freaky coincidence! It kinda scares me, actually...<.< >.>

Anyhoo, welcome to RotE! I'm Angel of Chaos (or AOC for short). I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Man, I'm still shocked... :shock:

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:11 pm »
Ö Oh wow! XD That's so cool. Heh heh. <33

Nice to meet you, AoC! ' 3 '

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 08:18:26 pm »
New person! Hi. I'm Nicky. Yeah, my name is boring, but oh well. For a while I was known as Nicky the bubble girl, but that's not only a mouthfull, but it didn't work as intended, so it was dropped. Anyway...I'm usually around. *waves*

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 10:08:06 pm »
Wow!

Fullerton, huh? I live in the Long Beach area, myself. x3

Nice to meet ya! Hope to RP with you sometime. :D

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 11:26:43 am »
Yay for sunny California! XD

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:56:25 pm »
Welcomeness! I'm Emma. Fully boring and proud of it. No one has ever managed to give me a lasting nickname beyond Em XD I even got the name 'Mr Boring' at one point because I'd never had a nickname. It didn't last.

I've seen BJDs on DA! They're really freaky, the way they look almost kinda like people but then you look at them and they aren't. And I can't believe the community for those things. It's insane.

And I don't know what Fullerton is ^_^

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 02:31:01 pm »
Hii Emma XD

LOL yes, it takes a while for some people to get used to BJDs. My first reaction was "...HOMG LOVE!" but the majority of the people I know get funny expressions on their face. But there are really pretty dolls. ^^ (I think you'd better stay a little unnerved by BJDs for your wallet's sake if you want to save money though. XD;; *looks at wallet and cries*)

Fullerton is a small city about 30 minutes from LA. No one really knows about it unless they live around that area. ^w^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal