Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fresh meat, com'n get it!  (Read 559 times)

Anonymous

Fresh meat, com'n get it!
« on: January 18, 2008, 11:55:44 am »
:wink: Hey, how’re ya’ll doing?

If you didn’t read my username, I’m Withershins and I‘m halfway through the teenaged-years. I like doing a lot of things.  Reading, drawing, juggling, and watching old zombie movies are way up there on my Stuff-I-Like-To-Do-List, but mostly I like sleeping.

If I had to choose between a lifelong coma and  a ridiculously well paying, effortless profession, I’d probably choose the lifelong coma. It’d be like, non-stop dreaming, right? Dude, my dreams are friggin’ awesome! Like, last night I had this dream where my happiness was physically manifested as a head of cabbage and I tried to eat it, but couldn’t because I really, really hate cabbage. I ended up with a plateful of half-chewed, spit covered, cabbage flavored happiness. Okay, maybe that wasn’t such a good example of an awesome dream, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Anywho…uh… sorry, I’m trying to think of some other stuff I can tell you…bumbadum…okay, I have some!  I’ve broken all but two of my fingers, I think the French make rockin’ movies, orange is my favorite color, and just about everybody I know is in a band (but, between you and me, none of ‘em are any good).

Onto roleplaying stuff! I think I’ll just put this stuff into list format.
    I’ve been roleplaying for about three months now, so I’m still a bit newb-ish. Sorry.

I’m not really into 1,000 word posts, but I can type one up if the occasion calls for it.

I hate it when people misspell simple words. I know I’m guilty of it, but eh…it’s just one of my pet peeves, you know?

My computer is reeeally crappy, and it blacks out on me about three times a week on average, so that kinda sucks…
    I like it when horrible things happen to my characters.

I'm not much for romance, but I guess it's okay as a kind of on the side type thing.
    [/list]So, uh…yeah. That’s me little intro bit...What's up with you?
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
    « Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 01:12:55 pm »
    Hey!

I'm Emma and I'm going away in less than two hours so you won't see me for two weeks. However, I'm here now to say hi.

I only just joined ^_^ And you write very well. But don't you just do nothing when you're in a coma? I thought it was when your body shuts down - so you wouldn't be dreaming. Am I wrong?

Err. Anyway I gotta go pack! And check the temperature ^_^

Bai!

Anonymous

(No subject)
    « Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 05:34:11 pm »
    Thanks.

Hmmm...maybe I'll pass on that coma then. Oh well. I suppose that the ridiculously well paying, blah-blah-bladdy-blah job wouldn't be too burdensome...:wink:

Yeah. I wink too much in real life too. It's only fair to translate it over onto the net, right?  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: Ha. I like winking.

Well, uh. Yeah.  Have a safe trip to wherever you're going! Ta, darlin'.

Anonymous

(No subject)
    « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:54:59 pm »
    woo hoo! I like when bad stuff happens to my characters too!

oh, ahem. I'm Nicky. I don't much show up on OOC boards (I fear people at times) but I'm almost always around to rp unless otherwise stated on away boards and what not. I have no social life, so if given the chance, I'd rp all day (work does rather get in the way of that, and every once in awhile, I do actually leave the house. There is also the fact that most the people I rp with do have lives, so I don't have enough replies to keep me busy with rping all day :-P)

Hope to see you around and rp with you at some point. Maybe we can make bad stuff happen to our characters together! *grins*

Anonymous

(No subject)
    « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 04:18:40 am »
    Hoy there! I'm Angel of Chaos (or AOC for short)! Not really much for the bad stuff happening to my characters, but hey, life happens.

Anyhoo, I'm here practically every day every chance I get (unless stated otherwise). Like, six out of my seven characters (three of them are grouped together) are totally free for RPing. So if you're interested, we can RP sometime.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal