Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hullo thar... you are all doomed to be eaten.  (Read 753 times)

Anonymous

Hullo thar... you are all doomed to be eaten.
« on: January 15, 2008, 04:12:53 pm »
Why hello. I've come to eat you all~ <3
*cough* A.k.a, role-play. Hopefully.
Haha, this post is going to be a tl;dr kind.. xD You can just ignore me if you'd like. =3

Well, anyways.. I don't write as bad as it would seem judging by my casual way of typing. At least, I don't think I do.

Now let's see... I'm male, not old enough to vote, but old enough to be in high school. My species is unknown. It seems to be pretty humanoid, though. I've been writing... well, since first grade, but I started seriously writing a couple of years ago. Which reminds me, I have horrible memory. =3
I have a bad habit of constantly stabbing, chewing, biting, or eating my friends. Beware.

I'll probably join a couple of threads on this site that I find interesting. I'm really picky about grammar and spelling though, so I'll probably avoid any thread on which I see too many grammatical errors. Yeah, I'm a grammar prick who can actually spell grammar correctly. What a surprise. *shot*

Eh, I'm open to chatting and one-on-one role-plays. Actually, I'd love if somebody would do a miniature role-play with me. They tend to have less complications. Of course, if you do decide to message me, I beg of you, please use proper grammar and capitalization for the most part.
My preferred genre for role-playing would probably be romance, but plain romance is lame. Adventure, humor, tragedy, and a couple of other things mixed in would make a true story.
I'm fine with just about any type of violence and romance when it comes to ratings. >3; Romance, violence, and the such spice things up. Also, if you're not okay with certain things, let me know, because otherwise I'd probably have slight violence or drop innuendos every once in a while, depending on the genre/setting. Heck, I've written gore and a couple of other things before. *innocent smile*

Oh yes, I almost forgot. You may refer to me as "Your Majesty". *cough*Shinimi is fine.*cough*

Nice to eat you all. Err... meet. Slip of the tongue, I swear...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:33:11 pm »
Y helo thar! Nice to meat--er, meet--you too! xD Welcome!

I'll make this brief because I have to run in a few minutes, but yush! Hi! I'm Rhiannon, or Rhi/Rhi-Rhi for short! And whatcha know, we have a lot of the same likes and loves when it comes to RPing! Adventure, comedy, violence, horror, intrigue, romance, tragedy...my ideal story includes all those things, as well, ahaha. While I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, I also hate just plain romance and find that hella lame and boring. I also don't like forcing pairings or pre-planning relationships, but instead I like it when characters just click naturally over the course of play. I also really adore friendships (which I also don't like pre-planning, usually, for the same reasons) and family dynamics, and the dynamics between ranking systems and hierarchies...like military and political stuff. xD And rivalries make me squee with delight. I love when my characters make enemies.

I play a lot of different characters, male and female (though oddly enough I have more males on my other game and more females here), and the weirder the better. Weird concepts, or taking cliche concepts and giving them a bizarre twist, keep me goin'. I love experimenting with character concepts and trying new things, and I'm happy playing any sort of character or plot. I like variety!

And...hmm...yeah!

Aaanyway, I think I gotta run for now. o.o But yeah! Hope to play with ya sometime! When I'm off my little hiatus thingy. x3
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 06:57:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 06:37:20 pm »
Oooooh a boy who's into romance! SHIP, immediately!

Kidding. That's horrible. I'm Emma. I remain totally and fully unimpressed by anybody because I am the King of Cool. By miniature RPs did you mean MSN? Because I'm all up for that.

I can't be bothered writing much more. I like what you like, bar tragedy. Nothing is good unless it has a happy ending. Innuendos are fantastic, providing they are humorously done.

Hmm. I've not been here long but I've known Rhi for a few many months now so I'm old ^_^

You may refer to me as Emma. Or Em. Or anything else.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 06:50:17 pm »
...Whoa...the forum like ate a lot of my post because I did a weird code thing I think by accident. O__o So now it looks all funky. Huh.

Because I went on a tangent up there about loving rivalries and friendships and family dynamics, and loving bizarre characters and concepts. But not that's no longer there! Freaky! *goes to clean it up*

And I love happy endings, too. xD Though...I have been known to be evil...>_>;;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 08:32:16 pm »
Hi, I'm Nicky. I can't spell, but I try to use spell check when I have access to it (I have been known to forget though *shifty eyes*) Um...hmm, what do you need to know about me. *ponders*

I tend to inflict chaos and calamity on my characters. When things go smoothly, I get bored. Never been too into romance (maybe mostly because it seems in rpgs romance = sex, so I just started avoiding it all together?)

I'm usually up for rping, and if I don't have a character already joined (my little signature list of characters is behind times I do believe) I probably have some character in mothballs somewhere that will fit, so just let me know.

Anyway, welcome! *gnaws upon*

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 09:11:03 pm »
Haha, thanks for introducing yourselves. <3

I've pretty much decided I'm going to stay. =D; A site where the admin actually bothers to associate with us ordinary people seems like fun~ *shot*

I look forward to role-playing with you people/food/whatever you may be. You seem nice enough. Unlike me. =3

@Rhi: Our tastes do seem rather similar. I look forward to the end of your hiatus, and hope I can role-play with you.. if I'm not too newbish. o3o;;
Haha, my characters can be made enemies pretty easily. I love playing the bad guy~ >3

@Emma: ... *doesn't quite know what you mean by ship* ^^;; Ahaha, I seriously need to expand my internet vocabulary. Or role-playing vocab.

Yeah, I meant by messenger. =3 *tends to lack eloquency* If you're interested, just drop me an IM at MSN- that's the only instant messenger I use. ^^;;

@Nicky: Really? You seem like you're good at writing. o3o;;
For me, romance =/= sex. Actually, I don't really know how to write anything beyond a kiss. Actually, I hardly even know how to write that. *shrugs* For me, it's usually implied, or the sappy not much physical contact more dedication type of romance.
Chaos is made of winnn... >3;;
... *gets gnawed on a lot, or so it would seem*

Erm... on another note, would you people mind if a newbie made a character with a somewhat high ranking? ^^;;

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 09:55:29 pm »
Admin? Ahh, I don't really consider myself anything more than the person that made the site and keeps it updated and paid for. Other than that, I'm just another member! ;3 Another member that likes playing with a ton of different people and fun stuff like that!

But pffft! There is no such thing as being newbish! Fear not! I'm not an uber critical person or anything at all. I'm uber laid back, so don't be intimidated! And playing villains is awesome. *_*

Ohh! And shipping! Well, I only recently learned what that means, but from my understanding it's short for "relationship", so when you say "I'm gonna ship these characters!" or something like that, it means pair them up. xD

ALSO! Go for it and make a high ranking character! <33 No one minds, I certainly don't, and we do need more high ranking characters. :3 No one judges based on how new to the game you are or anything, so no worries!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 06:13:24 pm »
xD; But money is essential~ *stab'd*

Maybe I'm a masochist who likes being intimidated? *shot* Aw, I do like when my writing style is critiqued, though. It helps me improoovvvvee~ <3 Villains are fun~ Especially when they're unusual. Though nowadays, less and less can be counted as unusual...

Thanks for the explanation. *marks word down in to be memorized list*

Yaaayyyy~ Haha, don't worry, I'll be on more often later on. I've only been gone a bit longer because of a new video game.. and that doesn't happen that often. ^^;;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal