Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey you!  (Read 412 times)

Anonymous

Hey you!
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:50:48 am »
Hey there everyone, just found this awesome sight at the RPG Directory.

Maalin, from Sweden, 21 years old. Working as a swimming teacher, have two cats and a cosy apartment.

At the moment I am just at one other board, an X-men board, but I am looking after something different and new, so I found this site.

Will be nice to join ya'll.  : :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hey you!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 08:44:42 am »
Eee, hello and welcome! 8D Great to have ya here, and looking forward to see what kinda characters you come up with. <3 Ever want a thread, just feel free to ask!

I'm Rhi, but...that's obvious so yeah! xD Welcome!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 08:47:34 am »
I am actually thinking about some kind of mercenary out and about in the wastelands or maybe one of those fancy hunters... :)

Oh by the way, I would love to talk with ppl so feel
free to add me on AIM  DunnoButItsYou  or my MSN filenon@hotmail.com

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 10:11:33 am »
8D OH AWESOME!

Because I have a number of characters in Teinar (including a hunter and a soldier as well as civilians) so that'd work out spamtabulously! x3

I'll also add ya to MSN! Mine is wolfwonderess@hotmail.com, but I'm at work right now so I'm a bit slow talking-wise. xD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 12:08:35 pm »
Good to have ya here!

Sorry if my introduction is short, but Im really busy right now. I have a bunch of Independent charicters looking for something to get involved in, so feel free to send me a PM If any of them interest ya.

Again, its good to have you here!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 02:40:44 pm »
*super squee of doom about Hunters*

*recovers*

^_^

Hey there! I have a couple Hunters and then the Tenzin the groups report to! So get in contact with me if you want to interact with them. I'm hoping soon we can fill up the Zandeleigh group and one other one so we can do co-op threads!

And now back to what I'm SUPPOSED to say here, instead of being Teinar crazy.

Welcome to RotE I hope you like it here!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 03:09:02 pm »
Haha, I was about to say--Kitsy'll be happy with some Teinari action.  She beat me to it.

Welcome to RotE!  Hit me up on IM anytime, my info is in my profile.  I shall add you too.  :)  Nice to meet you--I'm sure I'll wind up with a character or two in your vicinity at some point.  I'm also very amenable to brainstorming, if you ever want to plan characters or talk about RP or whatever.  

I'm sure you'll have fun here.  Hurrah, newbies.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 03:16:23 pm »
AWESOMENSS!

I will try and make a little charrie as soon as I can!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal