Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hers the Stooges  (Read 595 times)

Anonymous

Hers the Stooges
« on: December 08, 2007, 02:19:31 pm »
Yes I had too I got that from the show called the Three Stooges XD (
Very old show just to say doubt I would find anyone else who would know the show)
anyways I am Shade ^^ thouhg I have other names I might use a few of them just because I am bored( Yes I do get bored faster than a peanut XD). Of course I am new here ^^; why else would I put this down for, anyways yes I am random I think there too many random people around here o_O I dunno but who knows. I am close to being a freaking adult and really right now I am at a writers block x_X; god hate them SERIOUSLY do. I am almost one year of being an RPer but I write pretty damn well though. God I have nothing else to say x_X; I want to shoot the damn writer;s block right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 03:41:23 pm »
OMG! I LOVE the Three Stooges! Best comedy people of all time! WOOT! Soitanly! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Anyhoo, welcome to RotE. I'm Angel of Chaos (or AOC for short). Here's hoping you have a good time here!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 03:47:10 pm »
Yes The three stooges is the best there is I wonder if they get comedy shows kind of like that that would be cool ^^. And hello there AOC or mind if I call you Chaos Angel (do not ask why I am not sure either XD) Anyways like part of your sig Lamb of God awesome XD

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 01:46:01 am »
Greetings Friend
 I am MiatheRabbit (Mia or MTR for short) hope you enjoy your time here and be thankful  in the fact this place is far less crazier than Spirits of the Earth

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 08:00:04 am »
Hello there MiatheRabbit good day to you and I hope I do have a pleasant stay, o_O I do not know how crazy SotE is but oh well XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal