Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: File: Final_Farewell.mp3 Transcription (Margad Inquiry Cell Eyes Only)  (Read 309 times)

Offline GoblinFae

(Laughter)

UNKNOWN: Co͝n͜g̡rat̛u͟lati̴ons Pi̕l͘ot̢s̢!҉ ͟YO͞U͠. F̵AI͢L̨E̵D̕.͘ ͘This̵ ̨t͘i͞me̴ ̡t͝omo̢ŕrow͝ a͞l͏l͞ y̵ou̧r li̵tt͠ĺe͠ fr͝ie҉nds ͝w͏ill be͜ g̨one and́ ́yo̢ų ́will̶ nevęr se͞e ̛th҉e͘m̧ ͜a͘ga͏i̛n̸.͝ ͏Wé are͡ ̧ge̷ne͟ro͢u͢s̸ t̴ho͜úg͘ḩ. ̸W̵e͠ ̀sha͟ll ͟g̕rant̕ y͠oų on̕e ͡ĺa̸s͝t ̸c̵h̸an̢ce ̸to ҉h͏ea͘r͢ th͢eir love̢l͠y̵ voi̢c̢ęś.

(Recording has an echo and voices are muffled suggesting a change in location from first part and this section. Background isolation reveals sounds of running water, hissing and chirping? [previously mistaken for static], and muffled voices)

UNKNOWN: An̷y̕th̷i̕ng ͢y͡o͝ù'̢d like ̧t́o s̶ay͏ ́to͞ ̀y̶our̶ ͟frie͠ńd̢s̀,̴ li̛tt҉lȩ ͘P͘il͢ot?

Pilot Cardinal Sashi Enu: My friends are coming to kill you.

(Muffled screaming and several very loud bangs heard further from the recording device location followed by a very shrill scream and silence.)

UNKNOWN: S͏o͞͡m͠eon̛e̸'̷s̢͏ ͝҉̶h̸av҉̀͜i̸n҉g͡ f̨̕͜ưn͞҉.̵

(More laughter and shuffling. Muffled voices become clearer. Whimpering and crying can be heard in the background as well as the possible voices of Pilot Echo Tempest Inandantius and Pilot Cardinal Hansen Fleet)

Pilot Cardinal Aspen Brookes: (singing brokenly) Rosie, rosie, rosie, ring around the rosie, pockets full of posies, posies, posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down, down, down.

(It should be noted that Pilot Brookes can be heard continuing to mutter “rosies,” “posies,” and “down” in the background for the rest of the recording)

UNKNOWN: H̴e͟ll̸o ķit̵t͡e̷n.̀ Áll w̵or̷n̶ o̡u͞t̨ no̕w?͢

(More shuffling and the sound of metal chains being moved and dragged.)

UNKNOWN: Not ҉so t҉ǫu͡gh͘ ̛no͢w͘ ͟ąre҉ you҉?
(A series of sharp whistling, cracking noises, heavy chain rattling, and pained grunts)

UNKNOWN: Sa̶y ̸g̨o̡o͠db̴ye͞, ̸L͡it̕t͝le Ĺot͜t͘e͝.͟

END OF RECORDING.

Transcriber Note: The location and status of the following Pilots remains unclear as of the recording of this message:
Pilot Echo Corryn Flemish
Pilot Echo Evan Evans
Pilot Echo Razican Eleria
Pilot Echo Wyatt Ontario
Pilot Cardinal Heather Bannister
Pilot Cardinal Liselotte Hestersen

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal