Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Contingincies [open to Aedolian and/or Edani forces]  (Read 433 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Contingincies [open to Aedolian and/or Edani forces]
« on: September 24, 2015, 07:53:44 pm »
Ulia. A contested world in what was known to the Hestari as the Aedolis system. Aedolis and Edanith, the system's native powers, both wanted the world for themselves, each for its own reasons, and, so, the world was no stranger to conflict. So it was that another relatively average day saw the space in its high orbit range begin to ripple.

At first, the spots were small, mere droplets in an unimaginably vast ocean. But soon, the ripples grew into areas of ripples so vast, anyone on the surface could see the space take on the appearance of water just before something surfaces, bursting forth as thirty-two ships, all but six shaped like horseshoe crabs of Destroyer size and larger, burst out of the rifts, the openings splashing like a diver's waves as they closed. As the four large shark-shaped cruisers and two massive ones hung back, the crablike vessels each chose a target, the nearest ship to it, and made no attempt to evade enemy fire as they closed to their chosen targets, nahrium-studded graphene hulls and multi-layer kinetic barriers trusted to hold off enemy fire.

[Note: Their strategy here is to close to grapple distance, use their ships' legs to grapple onto any Aedolian or Edani vessels in orbit, then breach and capture or kill the crews. The cruisers and battlecruisers are going to be using their main particle cannons to fire on any ships that aren't being grappled.]
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal