Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hunter from Teinar and psychic from Cancer need plots!  (Read 506 times)

Katie

Hunter from Teinar and psychic from Cancer need plots!
« on: October 22, 2013, 06:06:02 pm »
Okay, so Lizavet and Medea are in dire need of threads to be in!

Lizavet is my stick-up-the-ass underground hunter--she has no friends at all, and she needs some. Or someone to have an argument with (that happens to her a lot, since she has almost no sense of humor). It would be doupleplusgood if you were to throw a very funny or irreverent character at her, because of the personality clash.

Medea is a pirate! She works on the Mimi-tan. She also needs friends! Or perhaps enemies--maybe she stole your character's stuff? (She may also have poked around in their minds. It's part of her job.)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Hunter from Teinar and psychic from Cancer need plots!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 06:56:10 pm »
I've always wondered what Sarah would say to her mind being read (assuming the reader could understand her thoughts... She thinks in a mix of (500+-year-outdated) Draconian and (slightly outdated) Hestari.). Just as long as you don't expect her to worship The Party, I suppose. :P

There's also Drake. He'd definitely object to being stolen from. Not sure how a friendship would play out, though... It'd be interesting, I'm sure.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Katie

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:43:15 pm »
Medea would probably be able to understand the basics of what Sarah's thinking, although most of the finer concepts would definitely be out of her league. She'd like Sarah, though. If the ships are docked next to each other, she'd register Sarah as another psychic (they feel different to her) and she doesn't meet a lot of those, so she might "poke" her.

Medea would be fine with Drake--unless he turned on that chip in his arm for some reason, because she really hates being mind-blind. Unless you want to involve Blue and the other folks who play the Mimi-tan crew, they can't meet on different sides of a job, so it would have to be some place on the Cancer.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:37:01 pm »
Medea's been brushing up on her alien languages, eh? Sounds like fun! Shall we?

Drake would likely leave it off unless she made him aware of her reading his mind. He objects to having his mind read more than he objects to being stolen from.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Katie

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 04:33:31 pm »
Nope, just a benefit of being a telepath. Sure! Shall I start it?

She doesn't actively read people's minds (the background radiation is always there, but it's not all that informative), so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 02:39:50 pm »
If you want to, go for it!

Okay.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Katie

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 03:12:36 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal