Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Now Hiring!  (Read 311 times)

Anonymous

Now Hiring!
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:02:56 am »
Hello! So, here's the skinny: Myself and a few others got the idea to create a merc team, kinda X-menish, but not lol. Basically, they're all unique, and strange creatures who've banded together to be a hero-for-hire team. The good guys. But bad ass to the core.

One member has vanished. I need them refilled. What I need is:

A Shape-shifting Alien. A being who can take on the forms of any other creature it knows of, and even some of their properties... This would be his first time around humans, and never been to Earth before, and thus, finds them very curious and strange. He's brave, having been a 'cop' on his planet... yet suffers from amnesia, and does not know from whence he hailed.

If this at all interests you, please reply here or PM me for further details. We're going to have a blast going after the rampart evil of this forum, and with sooo much evil to go after, we'll be busy!

And, well paid! Peace!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Now Hiring!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 08:30:42 pm »
Sounds quite interesting to me! :D I want in.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 04:47:04 am »
Awesome! Well, all that remains is for you to join. we are not elites types so simply by SAYING you wan in, you're in. We have a thread going called Fancy Meeting Your Here; basically, it's Resident Evil on another planet.

I suggest ya hope in, after making said shapeshifter, and from there, you're gold. Can't wait to play with ya, dude/dudette!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 07:19:58 am »
Can i join? i have a very talented engineer he can fix anything and if needed in battle he has a mech called The Krusnik he is human but never has he been on the earth. and he want to find and kill the scientist that killed his family when he was young so i think this would be a good idea to join

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:26 am »
only replying because i guess im still getting emails from this site, but i've left this site due to being ignored and having those whom were gonna participate in that idea pretty much dump it in favor of the threads they actually wanted to do. not to degrade them but, i dun want you sitting and waiting for an idea thats been killed already.

but maybe those 'guys' are doing in. halo, however, has left the building. sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal