Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wasteland/other critters need plot luvvin' too!  (Read 281 times)

Anonymous

Wasteland/other critters need plot luvvin' too!
« on: March 26, 2009, 05:31:03 am »
Yeah.  I have Mrixi, the present-day equivalent of a wolf (she's scaly, yo!) that talks and sometimes has mad psychic visions.  She has a thread here, but can be thrown into new threads if you don't feel like stomping around some ruins with a mutated lizard thing trying to add you to his dinner table.  I can throw her into some cities, Teinar, Sevenwinds, Daanu, etc, but she'll definitely steer clear of the big ones.
[strike:f648opat]I also have a dragon whose profile is incomplete. He/she is going to be major trouble, with a remarkable talent for causing full-on chaos and destruction.  Sort of the opposite from Dragon.  I'll edit this later with a link to the profile.  This one can show up pretty much anywhere, but I'm sort of wanting her/him to run into a Pilot.[/strike:f648opat]

Xaesere turned out a bit less trouble.  Depending on your point of view.  Enter one large, undead dragon.  Still wanting Pilots to run into her somewhere, but I'm open to other things.  Especially with other dragon characters.

I also have Stella, a [strike:f648opat]ship's whore[/strike:f648opat] entertainer.  Her thread is here, but it's kind of dead.  So if anyone wants a thread with her, gimme a yell.  She can show up on any of the stations.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal