Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Something for everyone--well, mostly Aedolisians...  (Read 354 times)

Anonymous

Something for everyone--well, mostly Aedolisians...
« on: February 26, 2009, 09:48:31 pm »
--Yeah, OK, most of my characters are Pilots.  And my Candidate, Perch.  And I may make a Magball player, but I don't want to get ahead of myself, here.

Anyway, I'm looking for some RP.  I can plot, just throw out some threads, or whatever you'd like; I do like to talk over MSN or PM first so I get some idea of the person I'm RPing with, but hey, that's optional too.  Many of my characters are pretty much wide open, and I want to get more active around here.  I've also got a couple of open threads as Liv hanging about--one has Alesku in it, too.  

So!  Gauging interest:

1. Kind of rule-bound Pilot Royal (Alesku)
2. Very green Candidate (Perch)
3. Mad TRIM scientist (Neel)
4. Possible magball player.  It's a sport.  Yes, I made it up.  (Limerick Porfiry)
5. Jokester Pilot (Liv, he's the one I play most of the time)

Anyone up for something?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Something for everyone--well, mostly Aedolisians...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 03:18:09 pm »
I'm always up for throwing Danica into something. She doesn't have much going on but the big drama threads right now. =3

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 04:29:32 pm »
I'm up for whatever if you want to do some RPin'. I know I'm not the bestest, but I'm pretty easy to please. I've got most of my characters pretty open.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 04:39:42 pm »
How would you feel to having a rather freaked out cat boy crawling into the bed of one of your pilots because he can't sleep, since he's managed to attract himself a stalker? Of coure he'd be dressed in his cute little pj's and clutching his panda stuffie.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 06:06:55 pm »
Codekitsune:  Haha, yeah, I'm IN one of those with you.  It's fun.  As for what sort of thread might work out... hm.  You'd have to give me a couple of days to get the time to start another; I have two papers to write this weekend.  

Aw Rina, yes, that would be awesome.  I'll stalk you on MSN about it.

shinigamikitsune:  Hm.  Pick one:  Liv would be at first amused and then, depending, probably annoyed.  Alesku would be very annoyed and probably lecture him, at length, which might be the most amusing option.  I don't know how he'd wind up in Perch's room, as Perch is a Candidate, but he'd be terrified.

Sound good?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 07:11:43 pm »
Sure let me know if you think of anything.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 10:36:19 pm »
It' hard to pick between Liv and Alesku *chuckles* Though it would simply be random on Trance's part... since his Dragon does tend to guide him to a 'safe' room, since when he's like that, he's looking more for security then really realizing what he's doing. Something left over from his pre-candidate days, and although somewhat controlled now, was made worse when it happens with his candidacey days.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 10:02:44 pm »
As I said, I think either one would be funny. I use Liv more, but Alesku is the higher-ranked Pilot, and he's much more stodgy/more of a straight man, and thus easier to play off of in a funny situation.  Failing all else, I'll flip a coin.  Or, you know, if you want to post first, you can leave the identity mysterious, thus forcing me to choose.  

Anyone else?  ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal