Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's get these babies to good homes!  (Read 302 times)

Anonymous

Let's get these babies to good homes!
« on: December 10, 2008, 01:19:36 am »
Alrighty. I have way to many available characters. So I want to see if I can't get them off into some happy fun times threads. Or....dark and depressing or you know, whatever's clever.

Pretty much all of my characters are able to join a thread. So pick the one you like ^.^

Alaric - Hermaphroditic Pilot who likes video games and baking. He can go pretty much where ever in Haviah, though he spends most of his time in the Citadel.

Nika - Socially awkward but trying to get better at it Pilot Candidate that can control blood. He is stuck in the ATC currently, so it would have to be someone that can be there.

Pari - Everyone's favorite cross dressing pixie boy. He is the rhythm guitarist for the band IF. He's quite bratty and hyper and tends to talk in third person. Lives in Haviah.

Andreas - The laid back, drug using lead singer of the band Mind Haze. He lives in the lower levels of Haviah.

Alejandro - A Stage 5 candidate. Rather pudgy and quite. One the shyer side of things, Alejandro is a natural follower, though he likes to try and overcompensate his shyness by awkwardly causing havoc with the more outgoing candidates

Michael - A Mordecai. I haven't played him much, so I am still working him out. He has one mage so far, but I'm open to him having two.

Papillion - Is a space Pirate. Well, she's a scavenger, but she feels pirate sounds cooler. She has a ship and a crew of one. And needs more crew! Whooo!

Devi - A former gang-member turned candidate. Devi is stuck in the ATC

Sabela - A party girl Pilot with a bit of an attitude. Sabela is a little on the bitchy side, but she loves attention and a good time.

Egis - The head designer of the biggest fashion label in Aedolis. And she also owns most of the fashion industry through few people are aware of that. She is always interested in new trends in clothes and likes interacting with powerful people.

Joker - Garbage man by day, Motorail biker by night! Joker is a rather dorky, yet utterly confident Motorail biker with a bit of a cowardly streak.

I think that's all of them. So lets snatch these puppies up! Show Rina some love people!

Please? =D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Let's get these babies to good homes!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 01:57:20 pm »
Isn't there supposed to be a thread with Sabela and her candidates happening soon?

Anyways if so I can't post until the weekend, stupid assignment work for uni >.<

As for the other characters pretty much all of my character are free too ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:34:04 am »
That would depend on Draccy. Though if she keeps being a meanie, non-posting face, then we can just start one without her. And Phenyo will get no love

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 11:38:27 am »
Okkies dokie then ^^

'Location: The Red Dwarf'
Never noticed that before xD
"I'd do Betty...but I'd be thinking of Wilma' xD
Best. Line. Ever.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal