Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Little More Complicated Than A Math Problem. (Zombie!)  (Read 1418 times)

Anonymous

Re: A Little More Complicated Than A Math Problem. (Zombie!)
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 03:45:20 am »
Blood flow was slow, so his hands were cold, his lips were cold, his eyes were cold. Vaughan let out a bit of a gurgling noise when he was being let onto the ground. The tile was cold too and he let out a whimper when he let his head smash against the tile, too thick and heavy to keep it up. His eyelids half closed and he left his mouth open to gasp and pant at the slowed pace. A hand unzipping his coat, a face at his neck, murmurs.

No, don’t make it feel good, please…, his mind reeled, if it felt good, then would this still be… Bad? Vaughan pushed at Nikas shoulders sluggishly, his lips almost numb. He wanted to draw Nika to him because he was so damned warm, but wanted to push him away because of what he was doing. Why would his friend do this? He swallowed before letting out a whimper and closing his eyes, hot tears ran down the side of his face, making his ears itch.

While Nika worked on getting his uniform shirts up to expose his chest, he could feel his heart moving a little faster, feel it pump just a little bit more. His breath was heavier, and hot and he let out a cry when he felt something wet against his nipple. “Nika… Stop… Please.” Still so sluggish, he could barely move, and the tears wouldn’t stop even when it didn’t really hurt all that much.

--

Curled up, his pants newly pulled up, his undershirt still bunched up around his armpits and his uniform coat. The tears stopped, but his eyes were still red, and his lips were red and puffy. His lower lip quivered silently but once Nika said his sentence, how he didn’t want to make Vaughan cry, the redheaded teenager sat up and smiled over at his friend before rubbing his sleeve over his eyes. “It’s… Okay.” His voice was thick.

With mild pain, he sat up and pulled his shirt down, ignoring any hickeys Nika might have left around his piercings. Looking in the other direction awkwardly, Vaughan slowly stood up, stumbling and pressing his hand against the wall so he didn’t land on his ass. That would have hurt. he mused silently before going over to the door and unlocking it. “I… I have to go… Um… Shower.” A slow nod an Vaughan looked over his shoulder and smiled at his friend. “I won’t tell anyone… I… I… I’m still your friend… Okay?” His lower lip was gnawed on between his teeth and he stepped outside the room slowly.

“Thanks for the help with the math, Nika.” A quick nod and he left the room to gather his things and return to his dorm.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A Little More Complicated Than A Math Problem. (Zombie!)
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 05:59:07 am »
Nika didn't look at Vaughan, he kept his eyes averted. Everything had gone so wrong and he didn't know how to fix it. He still just wanted to go hug and cuddle the cute redhead and he was aware enough at lease to know that he shouldn't so that.

He had made Vaughan cry. He hadn't wanted to do that. But he couldn't seem to stop himself even when the other boy pleaded with him. His mind hadn't been able to handle all the emotions inside him. And he didn't have much of an idea about what to do in a relationship.

“I won’t tell anyone… I… I… I’m still your friend… Okay?”

Nika mutely nodded, still not looking up. He was glad Vaughan still wanted to be friends. But he just felt....bad. This wasn't what he had wanted.

“Thanks for the help with the math, Nika.”

Nika dropped his head into his arm then, hiding his face. When he heard the door open and close his small body began to shake. He was a monster underneath it all. All he had wanted was to flirt back with Vaughan and then everything had gone so so wrong. Why couldn't he be like other people, able to handle all these strange emotions.

Tears slid down his cheeks and he hated himself for it. He hated that after all this, he still didn't really understand what Vaughan had felt, why he hadn't just liked it. Nika knew he should feel something, that what he had done wasn't right. But that was all cerebral. Inside Nika just felt the pleasant afterglow of sex and disappointment that Vaughan hadn't really enjoyed the sex. And he felt very, very alone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal