Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It Happened for a Reason [Draco, Zombie]  (Read 1097 times)

Anonymous

It Happened for a Reason [Draco, Zombie]
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:01:20 am »
Stepping back from the wall, Tore looked at his handywork. Posters of all sorts of things littered the walls, giving it more personality than it had had when he had first got there. Now that he had digested his lunch somewhat, he had more energy to do.. things. He glanced over at the books that Remi had given him earlier. Meh, he'd read later.

Sitting on his now made bed, Tore closed his eyes and concerntrated. Slowly, the red mist curled around him, covering his entire body. It began to contract once he was covered, his body changing. While it did take quite a bit of energy, he was confident that he could shift back later.

After a minute or two, he was no longer a boy with cat ears and a fluffy tail, but a large, black cockroach. Taking a moment to adjust to the new perspective, Tore crawled off of his bed and over to the door. He had left it open a little so that he could get in and out. There were a few people in the hallway, but not enough to be crowed. Climbing up the wall, Tore began crawling up towards the cieling before almost running along it.

Being at such a speed, Tore lost his grip and fell. By pure instrinct, he opened his outter wings and began flying. Now for fun. He flew at the closest person to him, deliberatly going for their face. The boy was noticeably short with spiky red hair. Just as he was about to land, Tore thought against it. He flew upwards, barely missing the hair before landing on the opposite wall. He turned so he was facing dowards so he could see the reaction.

Bringing one of his forelegs to his nippers, Tore snickered evilly (if one could imagine a cockroach snickering). However, someone else had spotted him on the wall and had taken off a boot. The clothing item flew at him, smacking the wall next him. And he was off again, this time landing on the redhead's hair at the back. He prayed nobody spotted him here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: It Happened for a Reason [Draco, Zombie]
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:24:07 am »
Where was this guys room? Vaughan made a clicking noise with his tongue to his teeth and ran a hand through his hair. Amber eyes looked at the little sheet of paper the weird blonde pilot gave him, ‘Go here to catch up with another late candidate.’ Vaughan wasn’t late he just hadn’t shown up to any of his classes. In his defense, this place was a labyrinth of confusing hallways, snooty military men and grumpy looking candidates.

Vaughan didn’t even notice the huge-ass cockroach dive bomb him. Of course he whipped around and looked when something threw a boot at it. He had to chuckle, it was just a cockroach. Even if it was ugly. Vaughan turned around and looked at it. Really ugly. “Ewwww.”  He said quietly. Vaughans voice was soothing, melodic, even when he wasn’t singing he sounded upbeat and in tune.

Shrugging slightly, Vaughan looked back at the sheet of paper. A smack of a boot against a wall… and something prickly on his neck. His head snapped up and amber eyes stared again. It was on his head. Vaughan swallowed slowly and reached back, fingers twitching slightly and the urge to rip off his uniform shirt was very high… It… The …

It was on him.

“Gyeeeaaah!!” His voice rang out when his fingers brushed against is back, and quickly his shirt was in a pile on the floor and he was standing topless brushing his hands quickly at the back of his head. Vaughan had no problems with bugs, he just had problems with them when they landed on his damned head. Cute bugs were fine, but this was a big ugly cockroach. “I don’t care if you have cock in your name, Ugly… Thing you’re not allowed to … to rest on my head.”

Hands brushed at the back of his head and neck and he shuddered.  Because of what he did, Vaughan was all for show, his chest was lean, with just enough muscle to be appealing to the eye, his nipples were pierced and he had a heart tattoo with little wings going up along his hip. His hand brushed down his front and he glared at the heap of Uniform Top on the ground and looked at it, making a face before bending over to retreve the piece of paper with his study partners room number on it.

“Thanks a lot Mr.Cockroach. Now I’m without a shirt and I still don’t know where “Tore’s” room is.” Vaughan pronounced it like it looked, and he sneered slightly, “Funny name.”  A soft spot washed over him and he gentle picked up the discarded garment. “Are you in there Little Guy…?”

Okay, so he was bad at going to classes because everything distracted him. He was currently talking to a cockroach to avoid having to study.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:37:42 am »
Nika had some free time and he had been planning on doing some reading, study up a bit. But...he didn't seem to be in the right place. This whole place was stupid, everything looked the same. He had been sure the library was here somewhere, but instead he was surrounded...by, well, not what he wanted. Rooms it seemed like.

Then there was screaming. Nika's head swiveled, turning toward the noise. It was just ahead of him. Nike picked up his pace just in time to see a cute redheaded boy about his size ripping his shirt off and yelling something about cocks and resting on his head.

The small boy blinked, then smiled happily. This was much more interesting then studying and Nika so hated to be bored. He watched the boy another moment before moving closer, leaning over his shoulder, close enough that he could feel Vaughan's body heat, "Hey. What ya lookin' at cute shirtless boy? Did you say there was a cockroach?"

Nika didn't care one way or the other about bugs. He didn't really want to live around any, but one didn't bother him. And it could be amusing to rip their wings and legs off slowly, to see how long they took to die. He had never tried it on a cockroach. Though that wasn't an activity to do with other people around, tended to make them nervous.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 11:19:48 am »
Before Tore could even think, he was ripped from his landing place. Damn, his leg had got caught on the redhead's shirt. Being thrown to the ground was painful, but the fabric was soft enough that he wasn't hurt too bad. It smelled nice... and it was warm. He was tempted to curl up and go to sleep. But the guy just had to go and pronounce his name wrong. Besides... he's was talking to a cockroach...

Giving a silent sigh, Tore concentrated. While it was fun dive-bombing someone's head, it wasn't fun getting thrown around like that. Red mist covered him before expanding outwards rapidly. As he grew, the shirt got caught on him, ripping as he came to full size. To say the least, having a shirt try to cut you to avoid being ripped wasn't comfortable. At all.

"I swear, people pick on me just for the fun of it" he said as the mist began to fade away. And there he stood, nearly a whole foot taller than Vaughan and Nika. He had since changed out of his uniform and into his casual clothing of a black fishnet shirt and black leggings. And where one would expect to see human feet were, instead, elongated feet with cat toes at the end.

"By the way, the name's Tore, not 'tore'" he said, waving away the mist with one clawed hand. That was one of the things he hated about shifting. There was always red mist to blur things. "And my room is over there" he said, waving his hand absently at the slightly ajar door. Turning around, he searched for the person with one boot. "Who was the bastard who nearly squashed me to death? Let's see how you like having a giant boot thrown at you!" he said, making a threatening face.

Turning back to the two, it was only then that he realised that the redhead was topless... He perked an eyebrow, looking down at the shredded remains of the shirt. Shrugging, he said "Eh, you look better without it." He brushed some rogue strands off of himself, frowning at the colors. He didn't like to wear colors. "And why, might I ask, are you looking for me?" he asked Vaughan, glancing at the boy who stood behind him as he crossed his arms over his broad chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 02:39:27 am »
A black eyebrow shot up his face. Cute shirtless boy? Eh? Vaughan looked over his shoulder slightly and stood up, bumping his back to the other boys chest. What was this? He eyed Nika for a moment and then shook his head slightly, “Yeah, a big ugly cockroach landed on my head and –“ Red mist? The heck? Vaughan blinked at it and stared and took a few steps back when a person grew out. His hand went backwards to keep the random boy close to his back, and stared.

Freaky.

Amber eyes could only stare. As an artist he really appreciated Tores body. Didn’t matter that Vaughan sang and wrote songs, he could appreciate a hot-bode when he saw one. “Ah…” He looked up and blinked at the man in front of him, Tore. Another candidate. Sweet. “Well, no one would pick on you if you weren’t a giant ugly cockroach.”  Vaughan said, letting his eyes rake along Tores body, then he stared at the feet. “Ah… Your feet…”

Quickly he cleared his throat at smiled, remembering that he had an arm around the boy behind him. He let go and apologized quietly before running a hand over his chest and pushing the piercings downwards so they didn’t hook on anything. Of course he noticed the remains of his shirt and he whimpered slightly before glaring at Tore. At least he complimented and said he looked better topless, but still!

“Oh. I’m Vaughan, Gabriel – My Pilot – said that your pilot… Um… bright yellow hair? I think? Said that I should come here and study with you.” Vaughan rubbed his lower stomach, over the tattoo before he shrugged his shoulders slightly and turned around, “Hey! You’re a candidate, right?” Vaughan smiled and turned around, his hands active and running through his hair or over his lower stomach.

“Umm… Hi.” Vaughan waved at the boy who had been plastered to his back, “I’m Vaughan, can you help us?” Not caring if Tore didn’t want help at all, they were both behind, and being behind would get them sent to that TRIM place and Vaughan didn’t want that. “We’re behind in classes.” A polite smile, and he looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at Tore. “Even if you don’t know much, then you can study with us, right?”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:24:34 am »
Nika had no problem being shoved against Vaughan's back, his head peaking around him as he used the singers body as a shield between him and the swirling mist stuff, his arms clinging to Vaughan's back. He was more curious then scared, but he liked how Vaughan felt and was more then happy to use the excuse of creepy mist to get a cuddle in.

He blinked as he tilted his head back to look up at the strange new....goth cat boy. He was rather good looking as well. Nika smiled that picture perfect smile of his, perfected after years of getting photographed with his mother, "I have to agree with...um....red here. If you don't want people to throw shoes at you, don't turn into a bug."

He moved from behind Vaughan as the other candidate tried to fix the rather impressive number of piercings. Nika was glad his shields were tight as the mental image of ripping them out one by one and licking the blood off flittered through his head.

"Would you like to wear my jacket?" He looked about Nika's size, which was impressive considering how small Nika was. And while he liked watching him shirtless, it would probably make him more likable if he offered him the jacket. He had on a shirt under it, "And I don't mind helping. I was just going to go study on my own anyway." Another bright movie star smile, "I'm Nika Argan by the way."

While he was only vaguely famous through his mother, they would probably recognize the last name. His mother had started as a pop star, switched over to acting and currently was a rather popular movie actress.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:22 am »
Tore shrugged. "It was fun seeing people's reactions" he said, eying the two. They were both around the same height and build. Maybe they were related somehow? They both were lookers, so that was another thing in common. At the redhead's comment about his feet, Tore looked down at them. "What, you don't like cats?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

A frown paraded across Tore's face. "You're the other late candidate Remi was talking about?" he questioned. Great, he was stuck with pretty boy for the next couple of months. Before he had time to say anything about Vaughan asking for help from the other kid, the other shortie agreed. "Wai-wai-wait. I'm only stuck with you because Remi made me! I'm not getting stuck baby-sitting two pre-schoolers! Or being baby-sat by 'em either" he said, a fowl look on his face. He was cranky because he was tired, had nearly been killed by a boot and didn't know have to react to Vaughan.

Turning, he stormed into his room, closing the door behind him. He huffed and puffed in there for a moment or two before sticking his head out of the door again. "Look, I'm sorry. It's been a bad day for me." He scratched the back of his head, looking at the floor for a moment.

"You guys can come in if you want" he muttered, looking back up at them. There was a light blush over his face, despite the creased brows. He had gone and made a total ass of himself and now he was embarrassed about it. This is where the saying 'I only care what the hotties think' came into play. He definitely cared what Vaughan thought... And Nika too.

Standing back from the now fully open door, Tore watched them, seeing if they would accept his invitation to enter his room. He wouldn't blame them if they didn't... After all, he hadn't been exactly nice to them.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 07:55:15 pm »
Good. Someone agreed with him, Vaughan sent Nika a smile and then brushed a hand through his hair before letting his head snap up and over towards Tore. Didn’t like cats? What? Oh. Amber eyes widened slightly and he quickly stuttered out his response. “N-no! I like cats it’s just…” Weird? Freaky? Unnatural? “Odd looking.” He finished lamely, as hot as the guy was, Vaughan didn’t think he could get turned on by cat-feet. It took away from the overall image of Really Tall Guy.

“Jacket? Oh, No thank you.” A polite smile and Vaughan put his hands into his pockets, luckily he had changed out of his uniform. Unfortunately, that had been one of his more favourite shirts, a bit of a pout as he looked at the remains of it, that was at least a little depressing. He pursed his lips and then listened to Nika. Argan? Vaughan tilted his head and scrunched his nose.

Argan.

It was familiar.

That was going to bother him now.

“Eh?” Vaughan looked towards Tore, “I’m not late… I just... didn’t go to classes.” He looked around, embarrassed, “I didn’t know where they were.” He said quietly before shrugging his shoulders and then taking a step back and staring. Tore was freaking out.  Pre-schoolers? Vaughan was about to open his mouth and mention he had a fairly successful music career as a singer before coming here but then Tore was off and had slammed his door.

Blinking owlishly, he turned towards Nika and opened his mouth, about to say something but he heard a door open and there Tore was, saying sorry.

That was fast.

A bright smile and Vaughan grabbed Nikas arm, not about to let him get away. Tore and Vaughan would lose a priceless answer key to help them with catching up. Quietly he pulled Nika into the room and then went and sat on the bed. Vaughan looked around for a moment and then made a face, “Damn, I forgot my books. I haven’t been in a school in like… Four years so… Yeah… Do you have them?” He looked expectantly between Tore and Nika, eyebrows perked up and a bit of a smile on his face.

Then it hit him, a flash of recognition washed across his face and he turned to Nika, “Actress! Your mother! She’s an actress! That was bothering me since you said it… Okay… Anyway, books?”

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 08:53:27 pm »
Nika was a little confused as to what was going on. The tall, good looking candidate seemed to border on the insane. Not that Nika was really one to talk, but he was only kind of aware that he didn't think they same way other people did. So he felt no hypocrisy is calling someone else insane.

He nodded along with Vaughan that the feet were weird. He wasn't all that in to animal parts on people. Seemed odd. Though it did bring him fond, if somewhat creepy, memories of his own cats.

"Ah, well, if you change your mind about the jacket, let me know. I can't say that I mind you not wearing it." The piercings were a little distracting, but that was okay. Neither of the boys seemed all the bright so it would be nice to have something to think about wh-

He blinked, frowning as the cat boy ranted about being stuck with him. How rude! Nika's pale eyes narrowed slightly and he started to reply but found himself faced with a slammed door, "What the hel-"

Then the boy was back, apologizing. Well, at least he wouldn't be boring? And Vaughan was dragging him into the room. Nike had to repress the urge to snatch his arm away, he had issues with sudden physical contact, but he didn't want to ruin the mood. So he just laughed, his pretty face lighting up, "I didn't bring any books with me. I had been looking for the library when I ran into you two."

Dropping down onto the bed next to Vaughan he glanced between the two candidates, "What subjects are you studying? And yes. My mother is an actress. You could have asked if the name was bugging you." Nika gave a small laugh, "People do that a lot when they hear my name." And then tended to tell him how much he looked like her. At least Vaughan didn't seem like he was going to so that thank god.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 08:24:56 am »
Tore glanced outside to room for a minute before the door closed. Turning around he saw the situation had three options. #1. Be the nice guy and forget about the insanity outside. #2. Be his usual anti-social self. #3. Lock the door and funfill his fantasy of having a threesome with two guys who were probably physically weaker than himself.

However tempting number three was, Tore instead went with option 1. "I uhh... Remi gave me two books earlier" he said, pulling the seat from in front of the computer next to the bed. Before he sat down, he picked up the two books, looking at them. "So uhh... which one you guys wanna study first?" he asked, holding up the largest book in one hand and the smaller in the other.

A rather annoying sensation stirred in his abdomen. "Hold that thought" he said, placing the books on the chair before rushing into the bathroom. Oh lord, it couldn't wait 'till later, could it?!, he thought irritably, closing the door behind him. Moving over to the rather small toilet, Tore unzipped his pants, taking hold and aiming from the back. With a sigh, he let his fluidly waste go.

When he was done, he shook before tucking and zipping. He washed his hands and glanced at the door. Maybe now would be a good idea to change the feet? He directed his thoughts to shifting, his feet becoming human. However, Tore decided to keep the ears and tail. One, because he kinda liked them and two, he was tired enough as it was without that extra bit of shifting.

Coming to the door, he pressed an ear to it. Just for that little bit of caution, he made his outter thoughts about studying. Who knows what kind of pshychic power these two had?

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 01:34:26 am »
It was with the second comment that he looked better with his shirt off that he’d come to a conclusion. All the men here were gay, and if they weren’t they were going to be in the closet. Vaughan wasn’t too sure himself yet, found both genders equally attractive, hadn’t gotten Insta!Turned On by anyone yet so he’d just flirt relentlessly and not put out. It suited his tastes, see which ones had no morals. Vaughan personally liked the ones that blushed and turned away or chastised him for being so damn weird.

He was an odd boy.

“This place as a library? Seriously? Cool.” Not that he liked libraries, too quiet, too creepy. It let his mind wander, and when his mind wandered it usually left him scared to close his eyes. Amber eyes looked to Nika but his attention was taken by Tore. Tore, rather. Seriously a funny name. Sure Vaughan had five extra unneeded letters, but that was just a damn funny name to pronounce an ‘e’. It was an e. Bah. Confusion.

“Ah… I’ll keep a firm grasp.” A semi-mocking salute towards the older boy and Vaughan reached and took a book, then shrugged towards Tore and his thoughts grasping the tail end. Meh, everyone had to pee! Vaughan looked towards Nika again and smiled, “ I’m.. Not sure… I guess the first chapter? I suck with math… I mean like… Really suck, I still add and subtract with my fingers,” Vaughan figured that it was an okay pay-off for being able to sing like he did. So what if he couldn’t do math worth a damn? He could still belt it out with the best of ‘em.

“Nah, I didn’t even mean to burst out like that, sorry.” A polite smile and Vaughan flipped through the pages, his face growing darker while he looked at it. Over his head, this was too much. He was going to fail and become a lab-rat and die because he couldn’t do math. Oh gods. Oh gods. Oh gods. “So! Uh…” Vaughan turned towards the bathroom, heard a flush and water… and no one was leaving the door.

Looking towards Nika for a moment and then lifting his eyebrows towards the ceiling, Vaughan opened his mouth licked his lips, leaned forward slightly and let out a very good, slightly overly-loud theatrical moan. He was wearing the face and everything and was angled in just away that the book, and his hands, were in his lap. From behind, along with the moan, it probably looked very… suggestive.

Vaughan winked at Nika and then did it again, if Tore wanted to eavesdrop, then the red-head would give him something interesting to eavesdrop onto. Even if it was fake. Imaginations were fun, too.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 07:42:24 am »
Nika totally sure where where his sexuality fell in the grand scale of things. Just that sex didn't hold a whole lot of interest for him. Teasing people did though and often got interesting reactions. Though all those piercings, held to such sensitive flesh by such a thin band of metal....it was a but distracting. Made him wonder what kinds of expressions Vaughan would make.

Giving his head a slight shake, Nika did his best to not stare at Vaughan's piercings, "It is supposed too. I haven't been there yet. But it's got books and the like for studying." Nika liked places of quite and order where his mind could wander, to lose himself in his mind. It was a dark place, but he was only afraid of it sometimes.

"Er....okay?" Nika gave the taller candidate a bemused look as he darted for the bathroom. He must have been holding it or something. Then a small shrug at Vaughan as Tore bolted for the bathroom. Weird kid.

Moving closer to Vaughan, Nika leaned over to see the math out of the book, his bright blue eyes quickly taking it in. Not so bad, Nika was beyond this already. He liked math, it had simple, easy rules. Things like creative writing he didn't like. Nika like the order and structure of math.

He smiled at Vaughan, reaching over to pat his knee lightly, "Hey. Don't worry about it. Math isn't that hard. This stuff is easy." Even with his tight shields he managed to feel a small trickle of Vaughan's panic, which made the boys eyes widen and his pupils contract into small dots.

That was a little sexy. Much sexier then a naked chest. A strange expression flitted across the boys face before he was able to control it. It was hard to not want to push Vaughan back onto the bed and see if he could panic him a bit more.

But that was bad. Bad. That wasn't a normal thought. That would get him in trouble. So Nika just smile again, "It's okay. Don't worry about it. I can help you catch back up, easy."

At Vaughan's sudden moaning, Nika backed away slightly, unsure what was going on. He hadn't realized Tore was ease dropping and that Vaughan was putting on a show for the other candidate. But it was kind of funny to watch Vaughan over act his masturbating. So he watched Vaughan's his lips curled up in a slight smile.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 09:02:49 am »
Tore's eyes narrowed. "That is not what I think it is... is it?" he whispered quietly to himself. As the sound came again, he pressed himself closer to the door, dying to know what was happening. "Oh they are not... Not in my room.... not on my bed.... without me." Sucking on his lip ring, Tore desperately wanted to know what was happening. Several things were passing through his mind.

And they were making his nether regions very responsive.

Pushing himself down with a silent groan of pain he thought, Oh no you don't! Down, I say, down! He jumped around a bit, trying to get the blood moving away from there. However, being the partial slob he is, he had left a small toiletry bag on the floor. As soon as his foot landed on it, his slipped, falling backwards into the shower with a giant crash.

"Agh, SHIT!" he cussed, hands clutching at the back of head which had promply smashed against the tiles. He turned around, glaring at the now smashed tile. "Mother-effing, sonofa- I better not be bleeding!" he exclaimed, removing his hand from the back of his skull. And indeed he was. "Oh, that does it. I had enough of your crap!" he said, standing and shaping up the wall. With a swift jab, he smashed a fair few more tiles, cutting his hand in the process.

Looking down at his fist, he found several pieces of tile sticking into his knuckles and fingers... "Ewww" he said. Moving over to the sink, he placed his hand under the tap as he turned it on. Watching as the blood washed away, he picked out the bits of tile, cussing at the sharp pains. When he was certain no more bits of [strike:1fvznm11]devil matter[/strike:1fvznm11] tile were in his skin, he stuck his head under the falling water, effectively wetting his hair. He fingered the wounded for a moment before pullin his head out from the water and squeezing his hair out.

Giving it a good shake, he then dried it off with a towel. "Stupid homosexuality in this effing evil facility with guys too hot for their own good" he muttered, throwing the towel aside. He glanced over at the tiles and pointed, saying "I'll be back for you." Opening the door he left the bathroom quietly, closing the door behind himself. When he turned around, he stopped. "W-What are you doing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the pair.

[[o-o he has anger issues]]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:57:37 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 11:31:31 am »
((Sorry if none of this makes any sense, I’ve… I am… very braindead. (: ))

Math was easy. The three most dredded words he could ever hear. “Y’see, I’m more of a… creative guy. I write… and am musically inclined. “ Vaughn ran a finger over the page and then flipped it back and forth, “ this stuff is really, really hard for me.” No need to mention what he did, wasn’t important. Of course if someone asked he’d tell ‘em, Vaughan was a teenage boy, and wasn’t above being proud of what he did.

Of course he’d done a moaning thing for a track or two, Vaughan thought he sounded pretty hot when he moaned. He eyed Nika and then stuck out his tongue slightly, after the second moan, he could hear shuffling in the bathroom. Now, obviously Vaughan didn’t expect the guy to have a very active imagination, he was a billion feet tall, had weird limbs and was built like a shit-brick-house. He heard mumblings, didn’t think much of them, until there was crashing.

“Oh shi-“ He said quietly, standing up and putting the book off to the side. Vaughan chewed on his lip and jumped slightly again, going pale at the noises, his mouth open and panting slightly. Sure violence was violence, but it didn’t sound like Tore was beating up a wall it sounded like someone was brutally beating him. So he stood, rigid, hips out slightly and one arm up almost touching his lip, the other at his side.

Waiting, listening. Water running, something about hot guys? Vaughan licked his lips slightly and all but flung himself at Tore when he left the bathroom, “Are you okay?! I’m so sorry, I was just being a jerk, I didn’t think you’d get hurt! Are you hurt?” Vaughan ignored Tore’s personal bubble when he went about examining his new friend, hissing at the hand which Vaughan grabbed and wouldn’t let go.

He hung his head, still pale, shaking lightly. No idea why he was freaking out, Tore had just beat up a wall, everyone was okay. Except Tore, and it was all his fault. So, Vaughan stood holding Tores wounded hand between his own hands, shaking, panting, scared. “I’m sorry, it was just a joke, we weren’t doing anything…”

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 10:29:58 pm »
"Doesn't mater if your creative or not. Math is just math." Nika grinned at Vaughan, "It's all about learning the rules. Memorization." Nika then gave a shrug, "I can teach you some tricks. Honestly, you don't have to really understand the math to pass a math class."

The loud crashing sound from the other room startled Nika and his head whipped to the door, eyes wide. What was going on in there? He stood up, puzzled. He started toward the door, then stopped at more loud banging.

"Uh...Tore? Are you alright?" Nika gave Vaughan a glance, though the red head seemed to be freaking out a bit. The door was suddenly pulled open and a slightly battered Tore was there. Smelling of blood.

Nika licked his lips, his eyes unfocusing slightly at the scent and feel of blood. It was bad enough when he had to sense it under people's skin, calling to him. But out in the open like this was harder to resist.

He wanted to make more of it. Taste it, touch it. And he knew how to too. The blood called to his mind. The candidate shook his head, trying to smile. It was too soon, to early to give in, "Y-you are hurt? What happened?"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 08:42:42 pm »
[[Apologies for the short post. The muscles in my eyes are starting to hurt]]

Tore's eyes went wide as a whirl of red was flung at him. The bright blue and purple tail that hung from the back of his pants fizzled, his ears pressing back. He hadn't expected that reaction. Ok, maybe from Vaughan, but not at that level of extreme. "Vaughan..." he said, trying to get to the shorter Candidate through his babbling. He stared blank faced at him, still trying to figure out how to calm him down.

"Um... Only very slightly" he said in response to Nika's questions. "I tripped over some junk and fell into the shower." He gave a nervous laugh when Vaughan said they weren't doing anything. Sure they weren't. However nice it was to have Vaughan hold his hand, it did hurt somewhat and it was becoming awkward.

"You can let go, it's only a few cuts..." he said. It's not like he cut any of the tendons... Or did he? That would be bad... Really bad. Blood started to ooze from the wounds again. He must have cut them fairly deep. That reminded him of that one time he took a chunk out of his thumb while shaving... blood had gone everywhere.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 03:45:08 am »
Tripped over some junk and fell into the shower. “You didn’t do that until you heard me moan, I freaked you out! I’m really, really, sorry!” His eyes were on the wound, staring at it. Flicking his amber gaze up towards Tore before frowning and looked down at the wound again. “Geeze! You’re bleeding!” He gently ran his fingers around the would before looking down at his chest. “I’d rip my shirt off and give it to you but.. uh.. you ruined it.” Vaughan quickly shook his head and turned to look at Nika and offered a smile.

“Do you know where the ... the… nurse? Thing? Is?” Vaughan gently lifted Tores hand, keeping a firm grip on it so he couldn’t pull it away and then winced at it. Owwie. He paled slightly and then peeked behind him into the bathroom. “Holy crap, he broke the tiles.”  He looked up at his study partner with a bit of a frown, then shrugged and began to drag him out of the room, his other hand grabbing for Nika’s sleeve.

“C’mon, lets get you bandaged up. I can go by my dorm on the way back and get a shirt and my books…” His voice was soft and while his hold on the hand was gentle, his tugging the boys behind him was not. The muscles in his back played beautifully for any artists, and while Vaughan looked lithe and well muscled, it was all tone for show. Hardly useful. “At least get it bandaged up… Were you hurt anywhere else? Your hair is wet… Is your head okay…?” Vaughan licked his lips and turned to Nika and tugged him a little closer by his sleeve.

“Hmm… Keep your eye out for a map, Okay? Please? I will too but… Eh.. Tore’s gonna drip everywhere.” Vaughan snorted and winced at the hand. “Gods, you got it good. Okay!” Vaughan turned and smiled at both of them before winking, “Lets go on the quest for some gauze and… um… numbing stuff!” and he resumed dragging the boys behind him, humming a rather quest-worthy tune.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 10:00:42 pm »
Nika was trying to not look at Tore. The blood was calling to him. It would be so easy to pull all of it out. To see what Tore looked liked when he screamed. But that would be bad and Nika was sure that wasn't what normal people did.

Though Vaughan was so cute running around like that. All in a panic. It wasn't really helping anyone, but Nika didn't feel like stepping in. Then Vaughan was grabbing his arm and dragging him along. A dark blush crept over Nika's cheeks, mostly hidden by his dark skin, but it was still there. Vaughan touching him felt very nice.

The small boys pale blue eyes turned to Tore finally, watching him intently. It was starting to be a bit much for him, the blood and Vaughan holding his arm. But he could do this, he could keep the mask in place. Thankfully his shields were tightly up, none of his bloodlust and dark thoughts leaking out. He hoped.

"Would you like me to stop the bleeding?" He stumbling along after the redhead, slightly off balance from the tugging, "I can do that you know. So he wont drip." He smiled at Tore, "If that is alright with you."

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 10:54:38 pm »
"Eheheheh... Actually, 'freaked out' wouldn't be the term I'd use..." Tore said, laughing nervously. Oh what a day this was turning out to be. His attention snapped back as Vaughan began circling the wounds with a finger. It felt odd. The flesh was already tender and slightly yellow around the openings, but Vaughan's fingers were making Tore get Goosebumps.

As Vaughan lifted his hand, Tore suddenly felt sick. Not from looking at the blood, or the thought of himself bleeding. He just felt suddenly faint at the color of it. Normally, it was red or purple. But not now. Now it was yellow. What was more, it had been red not two minutes ago. His other hand came to slap over his mouth, ears drooping noticeably.

Before he could swallow the feeling, he was being towed behind the short redhead. God, he was almost as fast as Remi. That and he was stronger than he looked. To keep himself occupied and to stop thinking about what might happened if he didn't, Tore concentrated on watching the muscles on Vaughhan's back. They worked together beautifully, tensing and relaxing with each movement.

The sound of Vaughan's voice brought him back from his almost hypnotic state of staring. He took a deep breath, trying to keep the icky feeling down before removing his hand from his mouth. "I cracked the back of my head on the tiles. Dunno how bad it is back there though" he said quietly. His clawed hand moved back over his mouth, Tore not trusting his gut.

At Nika's offer, Tore raised an eyebrow. However, he still didn't feel that good looking at yellowness, so he readily agreed. Do what you have to. It's making me feel sick he thought, pushing the thought at Nika.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal