Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Noticeable Change (Mia, Draccy, Rina, This is for you!)  (Read 1420 times)

Anonymous

Re: A Noticeable Change (Mia, Draccy, Rina, This is for you!)
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 06:24:03 pm »
There was a very interesting mood happening now. Two of his angels were nervous, rather nervous. That was Phenyo and Vyomini of course. Devi on the other hand looked almost like she was home now. That she was meant to be here. He was going to take a substantial hit to his bank account, but really this would be all worth it. At least he hoped that this would actually work. What his plan was though, it eluded him for the most part. It had to do with making him like him at least.

Hm? Oh that was a blink of an eye ago Devi. I can't deny I don't find you attractive, your personality sexy, your impressive spirit and will very...erotic. He shot back to her, even a rather sly grin appearing on his face as he watched her. Heh. Well she tried her best to make a come back, but she failed. Still, he did like to see her so flustered, and her cheeks turn a bright pink. That was such a nice treat for him.

"Eh? A what? A leather jacket?" That didn't....well actually that kinda sounded interesting. He'd have to keep his eyes open for one of those then when he went to the speciality store. As for the tight pants he wasn't really sure. Tight pants were...well obviously tight, and he didn't have that much of an ass anyway. There really wasn't much to show off.

Oh you'll be fine my petite little angel. You'll look very beautiful, I assure you. Dyerlich reassured Vyomini, having been picking around the surface of her thoughts, just like he was doing with Devi and Phenyo. This was an interesting way to do it all, having personal conversations with them in their minds while having regular conversations. Heh. Such fun that he could have!

"What? How does...underwear make the...no one really sees it so...how does that...it..." Yes. Dyerlich was flustered by that thought. Though Underwear could look erotic and sexy, at the same time, he wasn't sure how it made up an outfit. After all, it was underneath all the clothes. Hell, he only wore really plain boxers, nothing too fancy, considering that it was all the clothes on the outside that everyone would be seeing. "You know what, never mind, it's not important. I believe on the bottom floor anyway there is makeup as well."

Now the biggest question, how to go about all of this? "Just to let you ladies know though, if you want to purchase an item of clothing, I must see you in it. After all, I'm paying for all of this, it would be unfair if I didn't get something in return." He said it in the most bored tone possible, his eyes almost glazed over as he spoke. He wanted to make it seem like he wasn't really interested, that he just wanted to do something in the very least.

Oh how that wasn't even close.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 03:54:23 am »
Mismatched eyes watched Devi blush. Well, that was odd, she cast her gaze towards Dyerlich and huffed silently. She couldn’t hear it but she could feel that he was saying something to her, it was fuzzy and kind of like a caterpillar was crawling over her brain. Damned annoying. The blush made her even curious. Probably having a mental version of cyber sex, she mused silently before rolling her eyes. “Gods you two, keep it in your pants.” She muttered quietly before pursing her lips and pulling her arm from Devi.

Maybe she could get lost. Phenyo pushed some purple hair behind her pointed ear and frowned again. This was fishy. Not only were they all together, but Phenyo could just… smell it. It was different. She hooked her thumbs into her shorts before turning around for a moment to glare at their mentor. The tall white spook that he was.

Then stopped and stared.

Did he just say what she thought he’d said? “Wait, wait, wait. You want to see us parade around in panties? Frilly panties?” Phenyo stared at him for a second before throwing her hands up in the air and shaking her head. “That’s it. This is too damn freaky for me.” Phenyo pointed her fingers at Devi opened her mouth and then shook her head. “I can’t do this. I didn’t sign up for being a candidate, and I sure as hell am not going to parade around in panties for this pedophile here.” Phenyo flung her arm out towards Dyerlich before pushes past then and going in the other direction.

This was too weird. This had to be a big set up. She’d lost, but this … was just too weird.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 06:19:31 am »
Dyerlich's mental comment made Devi blush even more, quite flustered. How was one supposed to reply to that!? And her blush only got worse when Phenyo snapped at them. Oh my God, how did she know what he had said? Had Dyerlich been projecting that to everyone?

Devi gave a small, nervous laugh, a little sad as Phenyo pulled away, "What? Dyerlich was just being...Dyerlich." Then she stopped, blinking rapidly as she realized what their mentor had just said aloud. He had to be kidding, right?

Though Devi could only imagine how awesome the underwear here was. She only got to see the stuff that would be here in magazines and catalogs. Pride or panties? That was a hard one.

"Hey....Phenyo...com e on." The pink haired candidate stepped aside so that Phenyo wouldn't bump into her, then reached after her, trying to get her to stop, "It's not that big of a deal. We can' just skip that floor."

She could sort of understand why Phenyo was so angry, being well, extra kidnapped into the program, but she really didn't want to see the girl get in trouble for running off. Devi wanted to be friends with her and Vyo, "I'm sorry."

It was her fault, for being to excited. It had been rude. She should have kept the other two girls feelings in mind. They didn't want to be here and she had just been rubbing that in their faces. Devi sighed, looking down at her feet. Great one Dev.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 06:54:06 am »
When Dyerlich spoke telepathically to her, Vyomini jumped slightly. Though she could use telepathy as well, being around other people who could was still a bit strange. And he had obviously been reading her mind or at the very least picked up on her surface thoughts. She knew he did that from the moment she met him, it wasn’t that much of a surprise but she had just been shocked when he suddenly started speaking to her directly.

Vyomini had to agree with Dyerlich about Devi’s theory on underwear. No one saw it so why did it really matter? Maybe she didn’t understand because she hadn’t really lived like a normal teenage girl and had spent most of her life amongst scientists and lab specimens. Hopefully the more normal female candidates would rub off on her.

Her mentor’s next comment was a surprising but not completely unexpected. After all there had to be some reason Dyerlich would take them clothes shopping, she doubted he was just being nice. For some reason men just liked to see naked women, or nearly naked. And they had to do what their mentor said, whether they liked it or not.

Phenyo apparently still did not get that disobeying the pilots usually had nasty consequences. She pushed past Dyerlich and started leaving. She would definitely pay for that, and she herself probably knew. Devi tried to stop her but the very fact she had intended on leaving meant she was going to be punished. Unless their mentor was in a particularly good mood…

Devi now did not seem to be a good moon and her apology confused Vyomini, why was she apologising? She hadn’t done anything except be excited and there was nothing wrong with that. If Phenyo was angry about it then she was a lesser person than Vyomini first thought.

“What are you sorry for?”

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:48 pm »
Dyerlich wasn't being very careful about the psychic projections, he didn't really have a need to. Though the girls might be able to pick up that he was talking to all of them, the chances of them being able to tell what exactly was being said was slim to none. Of course, Dyerlich never really thought that someone could put two and two together, like Phenyo had, and simply figure it all out. Dyerlich blinked as he looked downwards at himself. "Keep what in my pants? What is not in my pants anymore?" He did a quick check of himself, noting that he still had everything where it was. Yes, his shirt was still tucked in, his underwear wasn't popping out, and certainly not his genitalia either.

What was he supposed to keep in his pants?

"As if I could be anyone else." Time to rectifty the situation. "And aqs if I cared if I saw you in your underwear or not. It was a joke Phenyo." Well, That hadn't gone over very good, it probably meant no little fashion show for him then. Damn. That would have been nice though. All of them seemed to have some suspicion about him, he really shouldn't have said anything about the underwear then. Even Vyomini seemed to understand.

That was just a little scary.

Dyerlich suddenly let go of Devi and Vyomini, his long strides quickly making him catch Phenyo, hands going to rest gently on her shoulder as he spoke to her. Telepathically of course. Vyomini was right though, he was in a very good mood. Phenyo, you're going to stay. If you don't want new underwear, that's fine by me. But you barely have any casual clothes as it is, and no candidate of mine is going to have only two sets of clothes. At least come and get some shirts and pants or...shorts or whatever. We're gonna have dinner afterwards too, a nice dinner. He did think about punishing her for this, but he decided against it. After all, he was being a little pervy.

And it was sad that the word pedophile undoubtedly fit him well considering he was two hundred and eighteen years old. That meant that anything under two hundred and sixteen was practically off limits to him, if he took a page from human ideologies. Ugh, he'd never touch anyone then. Just keep growing older and older and everyone being so damned young. He liked to think of it as a "Go by the age he looked" instead. Sure it was good if they weren't young either of course...but damn if he hadn't gotten the cutest bunch of candidates so far. And all female.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 12:32:52 am »
A barking laugh left her lips and Phenyo looked at Devi and shook her head slightly before motioning with her free hand towards their pale mentor. “This guy? Isn’t Dyerlich.” She laughed again, humourlessly. “He’s a weird… Horny copy.” A quiet snarl left her lips when she looked towards him, temper on edge, then Devi said sorry and Phenyo looked at her strangely. “Don’t say sorry. It’s fine that you get excited about new things… Just… “ the purple haired candidate frowned slightly before tilting her head to the side, “ have some standards of who you parade in front of.” She glanced towards Dyerlich before frowning then began her little walk away.

She was a few strides away before she felt a large pair of hands on her shoulders. Phenyo didn’t bother masking the snarl that bubbled past her lips and she turned around and glared at him while he gave her his little speech. “Yeah, fine.” She shrugged off his hands and grumpily crossed them over her chest and gave him a level glare before reaching out jab him with every words. “Remember, Dyerling, I’m not a nice tidy girl like these two.” Bounty-Hunter, “I may not be a good candidate but I sure as hell was good at what I did before I got here.”

Taking a breath she lowered her voice and frowned again, “If you so much as look at those girls funny, I’ll personally saw off whatever genitalia you might own and force feed it to you and no psychic power of yours is going to stop me.” It was completely untrue, his psychic powers could stop her, but hopefully her just saying that would get the point across.  Phenyo then smiled up at him and turned around and walked towards Devi and hooked her arm around the other girls. “Sorry, Dev. Grumpy moment, I’ll try being nice now.” Phenyo offered a bright smile and then nodded slowly and bounced on the heels of her boots. “Shall we go then?”

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 08:15:19 am »
Devi had been lucky, she had figured out rather quickly how to get along with Dyerlich. Or maybe he had just been in a good mood after feeding so well from her their first meeting. But he hadn't hurt her that much and he had spent a while just talking with her. Like a normal, smart person. Which had endeared him to Devi quickly.

Yes, he was acting strange, but not outside of Devi's comfort zone, not yet anyway. And she wad half convinced that he was still just putting them on. That there was some weird mind game involved.

This trip wasn't looking to be quite so fun anymore. Devi could feel her cheeks darken again from where Phenyo had snapped at her. She seemed to be getting embarrassed a lot today. Which she was not enjoying. She just nodded mutely, her expression angry.

As Phenyo and Dyerlich moved away she turned her attention to Vyo, resting her hand on the small girls head, "Lovely, eh? How are you holdin' up?" The small girl seemed very nervous in the mall and Devi really hoped she wasn't getting totally overwhelmed.

When she felt the arm wrap around her, she turned to see Phenyo was back and looking perky, apologizing for earlier. The pink haired girl just nodded and shrugged, much less excited then she had been earlier, "Yeah. It's alright. No worries."

Devi was starting to think it was a lost cause trying to get any of the candidates to have fun. They all seemed utterly against the idea. Well, Alik and Chica weren't so bad, okay, well, Chica could be totally scary about it. But at lease they didn't try to hide in the corner at the party.

"Lets go see what floor dresses are on, yeah?" Devi was pretty sure Vyo would look adorable in a sun dress, maybe some layers on it. It would help hide how painfully skinny the poor thing was.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 02:11:37 am »
As expected Dyerlich quickly stopped Phenyo, his legs were a lot longer than her’s after all. Then there was a moment of silence in which Vyomini assumed their mentor was speaking to the other girl telepathically. However whatever Dyerlich had said clearly didn’t faze her as once again Phenyo showed she had little or no fear of him.

Devi meanwhile seemed to be trying to ignore whatever was going on between them.

“I’m okay…” Vyomini replied in response to her question, “I’m not sure if Phenyo will be though…”

However it seemed Dyerlich was in a good mood since he didn’t punish Phenyo. Not at the moment anyway. Maybe he’d do it later when they got back to the ATC. The purple haired girl seemed cheerful enough though; she came back and linked arms with Devi again. Devi on the other hand didn’t seem as excited anymore, which was a shame.

“Phenyo’s right, there’s nothing wrong with being excited...” Vyomini said, “I’m just nervous because I’ve never done this before. But if you’re excited, it’ll make me feel better.”

Maybe it sounded a little selfish but it was true. If Devi felt bad then so would Vyomini. She wanted someone to enjoy themselves even if she didn’t.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 03:27:44 am »
"Hmph. I am the same Dyerlich you knew from before." Yeah, it was going to be awkward to explain his change, since they were now looking at him different. A lot more different than he really cared. It would be...fine though. He'd be able to....well he'd be able handle this. "Right, and the person paying for all of it isn't good enough." Dyerlich muttered very quietly to himself. She had such large ears, he'd have to be careful with what he mumbled to himself. He'd endure though, because this was going to really be actually good fun. He looked forward to it.

"Oh you're a good candidate. Mostly. Sometimes." Dyerlich smiled back at Phenyo, just loving it. He didn't care if she was really mean to him, since he was still in cotnrol of her. He could make her do whatever the hell he wanted with her. Of course, whether he would or nto was a whole different matter. He smiled at her as she snapped at him. Heh. As if she could possibly do anything like that to him. However, he nodded in response. He could punish her later. "I understand. No looking at them funny." Thankfully he could look at them with a completely blank face. Would that be 'funny' to her? Maybe he should find out what they mean by that then?

Ohhh Lartech my sweet. Can you find out what 'looking at someone funny' means and what looks fall under 'funny' for that? He called to his dragon, who gave a snort. You're a dirty young man my Dyerling. Or is it Dyerbear now? Lartech replied to him, making him sigh inwardly. Just send me something relevant please.

Dyerlich turned to look at his angels, who were all congegating in one little huddle almost. His stride was quick to return to them, arms were folded behind his back, just like one would normally do at the front. Quite an odd thing to see no doubt. "A dress for Vyomini? Well, dresses are going to be...hrm. I'm going to say the top floor. Skirts would be here on the middle floor." Dyerlich was pretty sure that's how it worked right? Dresses were kinda like really long shirts after all...so that must have been it. "I think she might look good in a sundress, maybe also get her a straw hat. Mm, I remember when those went in style...and then...out...Ahem. I'll just let you girls...pick your stuff." Yeah. He wasn't really...good at that sort of thing.

Styles changed too much. He just picked what he liked. Of course, what he liked might not look good. His arms went about the girls again as he started heading for the escalator, hopping onto it with them as it dragged them slowly up to the top floor. Once there he started to scan about quickly. Dresses...there had to be..."Ah, right over there I'd say. Women's section." He pointed to the far back wall, where large signs were hanging from the ceiling that presented them with 'Women's Clothing' on it. That seemed like the right place to go.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal