Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Feed My Frankenstein ((Okami_Onna! ^_^))  (Read 1354 times)

Anonymous

Re: Feed My Frankenstein ((Okami_Onna! ^_^))
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:32 am »
He kept his eyes moving over her face, her eyes going half lidded. It was effecting her...intensely. He gave a grin that had something dark tucked away behind it. Watching her face redden even more. He had a feeling that all of her was going to turn bright pink any moment.

He watched her lips move, but he wasn't sure it was her talking for a moment or his imagination kicking into overdrive. Then he saw her face register that she had said it and she pulled back trying to get away.

Ooooh nooo. You, Nell are not going anywhere. Especially after that little display.

He turned as she pulled away and tucked the wings into nothingness in an instant the only trace left was some floating ash. He moved forward on long legs gracefully, quickly as if he was a predator pouncing, not wasting a moment. His hand caught hers gently pushing the purse out of her hand. His other hand pushed her chin up to look at him. With her sitting down and him standing up those positions gave him a wealth of distracting thoughts.

"Don't be so embarrassed." His face looked gentle, caring even as he spoke to her letting his hand on hers drop from it and into his pocket. "Even though that blush makes you look..." Don't say delicious "...adorable." He gave a small hint of a smile at her and moved the hand from her chin. "Everyone reacts differently to them, sometimes more intense than that." He grinned wider thinking of lost memories. "That's why I keep them tucked away most of the time." He took a slight step back from her so he didn't crowd her.

Even though that's all he wanted to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 02:24:35 pm »
Nell just stared up at him as he spoke, her brain still stuck in embarassed mode. Well at least she wasn't the first person to act like a total freak when they saw Fraizer's wings. Then his hand was on her chin and she felt her blood run into her face. Big brown eyes glazed for a moment as her mind saw the fiery appendages...so shiny and warm....

"Umm...." She tried to talk but was still in a bit of a trance. Nell shook her head and looked at the ground before focusing on Fraizer again. "I'm sorry I just...I feel a bit foolish."

'Or like a complete ninny is more like it.'

Her knees felt a little weak and if he was going to overlook her little outburst, Nell was going to have to sit back down. As she planted herself a bit haphazardly onto the table, she looked back up at him.

A giggle escaped her, not an embarassed sounding one, but it didn't sound quite happy either. It was almost like she couldn't believe what had just happened. She pointed at him and smirked.

"That was actually kinda cool...."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 11:38:10 am »
"See!" He spread his arms in the air and grinned at her. "Not so bad at all!" He put his arms back down at his side and sat next to her. He patted down his legs then made an 'Oh yeah,' expression and reached into his coat pocket for his pack of cigarettes. He smiled contemplating taking out the wings again and lighting the cigarette off of them but changed his mind. He slid the lighter out of the pack and lit one breathing in deep. He exhaled and it smelled more like cloves than tobacco.

"And I'll let you in on a secret Nell." He reached over touching her nose, " They aren't even really cigarettes. It's a mixture of things." He took his two index fingers and made a rolling motion with them. "To keep me healthy actually." He nodded breathing in another large breath of the smoke. "All the metal and technology everywhere makes me sick sometimes." He gave his small smile at her then bumped her shoulder with his side.

"Now, tell me a secret about you." He stuck his tongue out at her trying to keep the devilish grin off of his face and out of his eyes. It was still there in his eyes seeping through, and showing just slightly on his face. Not that little Nell would know the difference. Poor thing barely seemed to know up from down. And that is exactly how Frazier liked it. It was so much better than her knowing what to expect from him.

It made him wonder how all this would turn out.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 10:52:35 am »
Nell's nose wrinkled again, now noticing that, indeed, his 'cigarette' did smell different than the ones that had infected her senses before. Normally should would have thought that he had been smoking some sort of drug, but she trusted him when he said that it kept him healthy. Why would Fraizer lie to her?

"The city makes you sick? The technology and stuff? How is that even...." She was going to say 'How is that even possible?' but after his winged display, Nell was pretty sure a lot of things she hadn't thought were possible before could very well be true now. Her brow furrowed as she looked at him, still quite entranced just with his face and body, even without the wings. Maybe that was another thing that these...faeries did. Made your mind complete mush.

"Oh um...a secret...a secret..." Brown eyes closes and she thought very hard for a moment and rubbed her temples with long elegant fingers. After a few seconds she shrugged and looked back up at Fraizer, an embarrased look on her face. "I don't have any secrets..."

That was a little bit of a fib, but the only secret she had was standing in front of her with a sweet smelling cloud of smoke around him.

Ha! Like I'm going to tell him any of that.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 02:41:12 pm »
Frazier just grinned that devilish grin as she tried to figure him out. He prided himself on being such a puzzle, he really did. In fact, he just loved it. The looks she was giving him. It just felt too good. He loved being a mystery, though sometimes he wondered if he could ever let anyone figure him out completely. That was a thought for another time however. Yes certainly it was.

His eyes narrowed as hers closed. There had to be secrets buried in there somewhere. Something that made her so naive, or maybe she really was just as she seemed, simple, innocent, and far too trusting. Though Frazier couldn't complain really, she was what she was...and it was all too perfect for him. It was like someone had sent her straight to him to soil. Little things like this made him think that maybe there was someone watching out for him. Whether it was Heaven or Hell he couldn't be sure. It had worked out for him so far though.

Quite well indeed.

"No secrets hmmm? It's alright I suppose. Sometime you will have one." He poked her in the arm gently and regained the grin on his face. He took another puff from his cigarette watching her trying to figure out all her pieces as he did so. "And you can share it with me then." The brief promise of seeing him again, in a joking matter but he knew that sometimes that comforted his projects, his junkies. Even if he wasn't sure it was completely true. Somewhere in there they latched onto that, a sort of trust forming.

"So, anything else planned for your night Nell? This party couldn't have been it right?" He looked at her for a moment. "Or were you going to go home and read?" He was genuinely curious about her habits, her hobbies. He liked that she read, it was a nice thing that not many people in Haviah did anymore. Bettering yourself in that way wasn't exactly recommended. Frazier was pleased to see her going against the grain.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:26 pm »
Nell's cheeks flushed when he poked her in the arm. Even just the playful little gesture made her skin shiver. Quickly she looked away and cleared her throat before turning back to him.

"Actually, I was planning on going home to finish reading. I didn't think that you would show up." The last part was spoken quietly, and brown eyes looked to the ground. She laced her fingers together and shrugged her shoulders before she continued talking. "I didn't really have a plan if I actually caught you hanging around...."

Nell gave another embarassed smile. She felt a bit like a stalker now, just going to whatever party was going on, just to catch a glimpse of this beautiful faerie boy. And she had been so certain that he wouldn't arrive that she hadn't even made a back up plan in case he did. She shrugged again.

"Well, what else is there to do in Haviah besides read and watch movies?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 05:25:05 pm »
Frazier's cheshire cat grin grew wider slowly as she admitted how much she was following him. She'd come along further than he thought she would have in such a short time. She was just deliciously interesting and different. He looked her over out of the corner of his eye taking long drags on his cigarette. He had a good feeling he already knew some of her secrets. Some of those devilish ones women never told. He tapped his finger on his chin as he blew out some smoke.

He coughed out a cloud as she asked what else there was to do in Haviah besides read and watch movies. Was she serious? He looked at her the disbelief obvious in his features.

"Oh you're serious aren't you?" He shook his head at her a low chuckle coming out of his mouth.

"This town? It's got all sorts of things happening in it." He stood up sliding his jacket back on. He moved his cigarette from one hand to the other as he did so. How perfect. He could take her to one of those dark poetry bars perhaps? One of the easier going ones. Not so revolutionary, she looked like she didn't have a strong enough heart for those yet.

"You just need find the right guide." He grinned at her holding out a hand. "Do you have a vehicle Nell?" He leaned in closer to her. "I can show you what this night has in store."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 09:41:37 pm »
Nell shivered obviously as he leaned in. The unexpected closeness was a bit much for her delicate pshyce. She stiffined automatically and didn't relax even when he pulled away.

Slowly she came out of her stupor and took Fraizer's hand. Again her skin sizzled where he touched her, but somehow she managed to speak. "Well, I have a car..." She looked over the direction of her vehicle.

Absently, Nell's hand dug aimlessly in her purse until finally she produced her car key. Her hand was still in Faizer's and it made it hard to think. She swallowed hard and began to lead him toward the car.

"Do...do you want to drive?" She laughed a little. "It's okay if you wreck it, I've got four more."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 12:30:10 pm »
Her hand felt good in his, he let his fingers touch the top of hers slightly as she lead him towards the car. He could feel how warm her skin was getting as he touched her. It was so encouraging to know he caused such a reaction in her. The fact that was letting him into her car so soon was interesting enough....

Good god.

He froze looking at the car then let go of her hand gently and walked around it.

"You....have four of these?" He couldn't believe his eyes. This was one of those top of the line cars. They were cars his Upper Caste citizens owned...and some of them still only had one. He looked at Nell again confusion in his eyes. She was...Upper Caste? He narrowed his eyes at her then looked back down at the car again. This was unbelievable. She wasn't anything like the Upper Caste people he had known.

He would take even more pleasure in twisting her. He was sure she wasn't old enough to embody the things he hated in the Upper Caste. Her parents however...he'd have to dig for information. What if he knew them? He couldn't help but chuckle. It was possible of course he knew all sorts of Upper Caste people. If he didn't....well, it would be satisfying to take an Upper Caste daughter into the dark turns of Aedolis and never let her come out.

He came back around the car towards her touching her hand and taking the keys. His hand lingered on hers.

"Nell, you are full of surprises darlin."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 08:58:35 am »
Nell blushed for about the billionth time that night, and smiled shyly at Fraizer. Obviously he was very pleased with her car, though she wasn't quite sure why, it was just a car to her.

Her father had insisted on getting one of the top of the line, automatic drive cars for her. It was easier for him not to worry about her driving skills, or lack there of. To Nell the black luxury car was far to big, and had to many different additions. All she had wanted was something that could get her to where she wanted to go, but no, Father didn't want that.

"Only the best for my daughter, in everything." He had said when he showed her the new car, and three additional ones in dark blue, red and yellow. Of course she'd given him a big hug and thanked him, but inside she was a little overwhelmed. Why did she need four?

Nell's attention was turned back to Fraizer now as she pressed her thumb to the door handle on the driver's side. A click was heard as the car unlocked, and she slid into the seat without another word, her skirt sweeping in with her. The younge woman put her ket into the ignition and placed pale hands on the steering wheel then spoke.

"Elaine, please unlock for all users."

The engine revved to life and a soft synthetic female voice was heard. "Unlocked for all users. Where would you like to go tonight?" Nell stepped out of the car and smiled at Fraizer. "She's all yours...be nice though, Elaine is my favorite out of the four." She motioned inside the car. "Just put your hands on the steering wheel and ask her to take you where you wanna go.....wait.."

Nell tilted her head at Fraizer and laughed a little. "Where are we going anyway?"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 12:17:33 pm »
Frazier watched, still impressed, as the car unlocked and spoke. He would never get over some of these advances in technology. It was outrageous the things you could get for money these days. Nell seemed completely unaware of her fortune, or maybe just naive about it. Of course that seemed to be a running theme for the girl. It was one of the things that made her so delectable to him.

She stepped out of the car and looked at him. For a moment, a brief moment he felt a sort of pity for what he might do to Nell. He just watched her while she spoke to him. There wasn't anything dark in her, she was sweet, unaware. It almost broke his heart, almost. It had been said before by some women that he didn't have a heart. He imagined that might be true. They just didn't understand that he did love. He simply loved himself, and he did so much there was no room to love anyone else.

Unless they were better than him.

He would admit there were some people he'd acknowledge that they knew how to twist him. The number was less than he could count on one hand. Jericho was one of them. Jericho had killed one of the others. Anyway, past is past they say. Time to move on.

He lost the pity is his inner monologue and smiled at her moving to get in the car.

"I have a few ideas, but they're secrets. Get in Luv, your chauffeur to the night life of Aedolis has arrived." He put his hands on the car and Elaine greeted him. Frazier normally walked everywhere and turned his nose up at getting transportation like this. However he was thinking that if he conned Nell into giving him one it might be sort of guilt free to him because he had manipulated it.

That was for later on.

He waited for her to get in the car and shut the door while he contemplated which little back alley poetry bar would fit her. She was educated, or at least she liked to read. Probably one of the easier ones would be best. A romantic one with a good atmosphere. Sort of dark so she would be comfortable, not like everyone was watching her with him. Which he assumed some would be, it was the nature of being him after all wasn't it?

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 09:05:50 pm »
Nell watched Fraizer in silence for a moment as he seemed to contemplate where they would go. A thought struck her.

"Please, can we not go to another club? I don't really like them, they're so...." She put her hands next to her head and made a stabbing motion with her fingers. "I dunno how to say it...they're so cutting. The music feels like it breaks my brain."

She gave the smallest of smiles before she spoke again. "I actually got dragged by my friend to the first one and I was only at the other one because I was waiting for you..."

Nell tried not to blush and crossed her arms over her chest. "Ahem, so do I even get a hint of where we're going?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 05:41:48 pm »
Frazier smiled when Nell said she had only been at the club to find him. He could think of no better reason to be at a club. He touched her arm carefully as he leaned towards her.

"Don't worry Nell, I picked up on the fact that you weren't such a fan." He gave a wider smile and turned back to start inputing directions. For all this hatred of the Upper Caste he knew how to work their toys. He often manipulated them into handing over their fancy possessions, or they let him use them. He didn't see that as hypocritical he saw it as a way to research how the other half lived, for business purposes of course.

Elaine came to life and started to head to the location. He wanted it to stay a secret. He knew better than to think that Nell might know the name of the place, or even have any idea where they were heading but he liked to keep a sort of mystery to himself and his proceedings. Things were just easier that way. He leaned back next to Nell putting his hands behind his head.

"This is nice actually." He couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice. He closed his eyes for a moment and relaxed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal