Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Feed My Frankenstein ((Okami_Onna! ^_^))  (Read 1353 times)

Anonymous

Feed My Frankenstein ((Okami_Onna! ^_^))
« on: June 27, 2008, 12:07:07 am »
A lot of the parties in Aedolis recently hadn't really been worthy of Frazier's appearance, he still normally ended up at them of course. This one had a taste of being different somehow...

He wasn't sure but he could feel the tickle up his bare arms of the coming party, the fun, the adrenaline. Plus, a ton of people were here. Peoples from all castes. Some upper caste lil snotty drug addict had rented out a club to herself completely and opened the party to all her connections. So there were lots, and lots, of people.

The first room which Frazier was pushing his way through now was dark except for strobe lights, a rotating red light and glow sticks. He could taste the sweat in the air. It almost made his stomach growl. The light shining off of the women as they moved and twisted. The look on the guys faces as they watched, sometimes watching each other and not the women.

He made it to the other side and leaned up against the bar. He smiled at the bartender who looked up at him a little wide-eyed. He then started to move things around and make a drink. Frazier grinned and turned around admiring the party while he waited. He recognized a good number of people. Some were his normal customers. Some looked like they had potential. He grabbed his drink for the bar dropping the money for it onto the bar.

Frazier walked away from the bar and started to make his normal circle around to peek in all the rooms. See who was around, see who was in need. His jeans pockets were stuffed with vials tonight. He was very prepared. He walked past a room that shone out in to the darkness of the club. It was upper caste obviously. His eyes squinted and he pushed past quicker. They were smoking tiny cigars of some kind and wearing sunglasses. God, how he loathed the upper caste. They were some of the best customers though, had the most to lose.

He leaned up against the wall next to their door and looked out at the crowd again. He started to sip on his drink. Now that, was relaxing. His head turned though as a woman was walking up to him. A wide, warn sexy grin crossed his face as he looked at her. Delilah. He gave a little growl in his throat. This gorgeous little vampire girl had followed him around for a time. Eventually he grew tired of her, but she always looked delicious. Her eyes grew big and she put a hand on his arm and ran her finger up and down it.

"Delilah, how're the catches at this party?" She smiled and gave a little look around.

"All kinds of flavors Frazier, all kinds. A few promising tasty morsels I think. Might be interested in what you have." He turned giving her a look that was a knowing one, that had something a little darker and scarier behind it. Her hand released his arm almost instantly. He slid a hand into his pocket pulling out a vial. The coppery liquid glittered in the dark, red flecks danced around in the substance.

Delila's eyes went huge again, she looked like she was going to start panting.

"I assume you're one of the people who are interested Delilah." She bit her lip and reached out for it. He pulled his arm back from her and pulled the vial high above her head out of reach.

"Yes, C'mon Frazier. It's been so long." She some money out of her bra handing it to him. He nodded checking the money and handed her the vial along with a second. She grinned and seemed to dissolve into the crowd, but kept glancing over her shoulder to look at him like she wished he still wanted her.

Frazier just shook his head at her. Time to find some more customers. Maybe even enjoy some himself.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:04:32 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Feed My Frankenstein ((Okami_Onna! ^_^))
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:58:17 am »
I should not be here, I should not be here...

The mantra kept running through Nell's mind as big brown eyes scanned the crowd. The flashing lights and disturbingly loud music was starting to give her a mirgraine. And all the people! She had known this was a big party but she'd never imagined it was like this. Why had she come here?

Something bumped into her arm and Nell rolled her eyes at the pink haired girl that she had come with. There was a big smile on her face and she blew out a lungful of smoke.

"Come on Nellyface! Have a hit and maybe you'll have some fun." She waved the joint in front of Nell's face.

Nell's eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms over her chest tightly. "Alexi, I already told you 'no', like, a thousand times. Can you find another ride home? I think I'm going to go, I've got a headache."

Alexi rolled her eyes and took another hit before nodding. "Yeah, I know some people around here."

The brunnette nodded and gave the other girl a quick hug before heading for the exit. Alexi was a sweet girl, but she couldn't take no for an answer, which was actually the only reason Nell had even been here.

I just wanna get home, read a book and get to sleep. She reached the edge of the room and tried to open the door. Damn it, wasn't this the way they came in? She let out a deep breath, eyes roaming over the crowd untill she saw the open door. She'd gotten all turned around.

Cursing softly Nell headed across the room, she always got mixed up when there were lots of people. Just a little bit further and she would be alright, just a little....

She suddenly found herself staring up at the celing from the floor. A skinny guy with a green mohawk snorted with laughter. "Oops! Sorry, didn't see you there. You're very short..." He turned and continued laughing as he walked away a bit unsteadily.

Nell stood and smoothed out her long skirt, but managed to get bumped again by some dancers. She huffed in agitation and slowly started picking her way though the crowd again. So rude.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 06:29:01 pm »
Frazier renewed his search his eyes passing over the crowd. A few people he knew stood out. Though he had grown so tired o0f all the people and them calling him constantly. He felt like he needed new more exciting people in his life. It seemed that they always turned into these people who crowded you and never let anything go. He wasn't so satisfied with the cycle it always seemed to take.

His eyebrows raised as his eyes came across the brunette. She didn't look like she belonged here at all. It wasn't her clothes, it wasn't her hair or her style. People here could be wearing anything, have any style. That was the beauty of life nowadays. What told her story was her attitude, her angry little facial expressions, and of course going to the completely wrong door. She had no idea how to move through a crowd.

Frazier ran his hands down his tattooed arms and then pushed himself off the wall with the tips of his fingers. She was moving so slowly through the crowd it should be easy to catch up to her. She was pushing her way through. She must have never been to a party like this before. She looked so out of her element. Angry and annoyed.

He pushed through the crowd people would glance up at him every now and then but then look away pretty quickly. They could tell he had something on his mind. A boy caught his arm, the guy with the green mohawk. Frazier looked down giving him a look but still turned sideways obviously not completely interested.

"Fraz, you gotta set me up man. I haven't seen you around recently at all. Tyler stopped carrying." Frazier gave him a look, he would have to investigate into this Tyler situation later. He hadn't heard from him in some time. Frazier was about to continue moving away but luckily the guy was all business. He pulled out the money and handed it to Frazier who leafed through it. His night vision going into overtime. Five vials. He smiled and pulled them from his pocket sliding it into the guys pockets. The guy grinned and moved away through the crowd falling into the throng of people without saying anything else.

Frazier continued to push through the crowd and he found his target again with barely looking. He was closing in on her from the side and slid a hand very slowly to her arm. He realized then how short she was compared to him. He bent his tall skinny self down and whispered into her ear warmly.

"You look like you need some help." He pulled her closer to him. He started to move her towards the door. People just seemed to move out his way recognizing him and moving out of his way. Some of them tried to catch his eye but he moved passed them still giving them a small nod. Though he knew most of the people who were there, it seemed there was something else to it as well.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:53:44 am »
The fingers wrapped around Nell's arm and she started to pull away. Oh God, the last thing she needed was for some random person to snatch her up and take her to Heaven knows where...

Then the warm low voice cut into her mind, how odd that she could hear such a quiet sound over all the noise in here. Brown eyes turned to look at the person that had a hold of her.

"You look like you need some help."

She gave a goofy smile when she realized that the fellow who had ahold of her was very pretty...and VERY tall.

"Oh my tall..." She shook her head as he moved them through the crowd feeling a bit odd where his fingers touched her. "Um....thank you..." Once they where outside she let out a deep breath, greeted by the night sky. She turned to look at the man. "You're my savior..."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 11:40:47 pm »
Frazier grinned at her as she greeted him. She seemed so amazed that someone as tall as him could exist. He wasn't so sure it was that weird of an occurrence but she was quite a tiny thing. He was guiding her out and couldn't help but smile. He let go of her arm reluctantly as soon as they got outside.

"Well, Savior eh? I can't say a share of people haven't called me that." He gave her a wide electric warm smile.  The cold night air felt fantastic against his skin, it almost made him want to purr as it raised goosebumps on his skin. Though there was always a time for the heat of the party as well. Frazier held out his hand to the shorter girl, she looked so awestruck and confused by him. He like that look a lot.

"I'm sad to see you go, but glad I could help. I'm Frazier." He was glad she hadn't been spooked by how much taller than her he was, and how strange he probably looked to her. Though he had perfected a long, long time ago the art of looking completely safe, not dangerous at all. Though his eyes sometimes gave his game away. He couldn't always quite hide it there.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 08:18:06 pm »
Her arms crossed over her chest, her one hand pushing a lock of hair out of her face and behind her ear. She stared at him for a moment, then looked away quickly, suddenly feeling very awkward. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m…..” She looked back up as she spoke, her eyes landing on Fraizer’s. “Um….I’m…a…”

Oh crap. I’ve forgotten my own name…

Dark brown eyes grew to the size of dinner plates as her mind drew a blank. Snapping her fingers, the human gave an embarrassed laugh. “Nell! Heh, I’m Nell. Sorry, I’m just a little flustered. I’m not really a party person…” She motioned toward the door they had just come out of with an outstretched finger. “I don’t know if I can thank you enough for that, by the way.”

The thumping of the music grew a little louder and Nell looked around quickly, realizing that they were outside alone. She adjusted her purse on her shoulder and gave a small smile again. “Well, um, I’ll let you get back to your party.”

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 05:19:28 pm »
Frazier watched Nell get all flustered with a very pleased look in his eyes. That was nice. It was good to see a girl every now and again that wasn't a raging slut. It was good for girls to be shy sometimes. He seemed to attract the girls who were all party with his lifestyle. Though the shy girls he met were normally hiding something underneath, something very interesting. He gave Nell a second once over. It was good to have something classier, something quieter...

Something he could corrupt.

How could he let her out of here this easily?

"You sure you want to leave? I bet there's some quieter places in there." If that didn't work, which he wasn't sure if it would (it did sound sort of suspect coming from him) he could always ask for her number. Or give her his that could work too. Most likely though she would stand by the phone staring at the number deciding for months whether to even pick up the phone let alone dial it.

Frazier looked very deep in thought as he watched her face flush. He hoped she would trust him enough to see him again, she seemed promising...a challenge of a meal for him. So hard to find that these days.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:29 pm »
She looked toward the door than back at the young man in front of her, almost considering going back in with him.

What? Are you crazy? Go home. Her logical side butted into her thoughts.

"Um, yeah, I kinda do. Maybe I'll see you next time." Before he had a chance to say anything, she turned on her heel and quickly headed toward her ride. She couldn't help look over her shoulder once before leaving for good.

This time she was prepared. Nell sat in the dimly lit corner of of club, occasionally looking up from her book to scan the crowd. SHe had no idea what she was doing here, this was insane.

Not only was she at an illegal party, she was sitting here while the music was screaming and lights were flashing, she was reading a damn book. Even the oddness of that struck her and she always had a book with her just in case. Nell sighed and pinced the bridge of her nose.

"I am a total loser. Screw this."

She shoved the book back into her purse, shaking her head. Ever since the last time she couldn't get Fraizer out of her head. It was a little scary to her, not knowing why whenever she fell asleep she could see his face, and she had only met him for a few moments. Apparently he was the type that made and impression.

I'm such a fool. This is insane, going to a random party on the off chance you'll see a guy you've become slightly obsessed with.

She slung the purse over her shoulder, (this time she'd picked a place to sit that was easy to get to the door) , and walked outside.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 09:44:37 pm »
Frazier stood watching her walk away. He loved that moment of hesitation he saw in her eyes. It was the sign that he had weaseled his way into her mind. That hopefully, she would be thinking about him later, even try and find him. Not that he was player or anything and could spot that sort of thing, not at all. That would just be horrible.  He grinned when she turned around to look at him and he gave a short wave of his hand. Perfect. He turned around and headed back inside. Hopefully he'd crawled his way inside her. But, for tonight he'd have to find someone else to entertain him. Perhaps Delilah, she was always easy for him.

Frazier had been going to parties like he normally did. Selling off his vials of mysterious liquid. Though now when he went he always gave a spare eye to glance around the room and see if he could find a short black haired girl. It sort of bothered him that he hadn't seen her yet. Just a a little. It wasn't quite a full feeling, he only gave it a spare thought really. He always had other things to do at parties anyway.

She was just so different! That's what he thought made the fucking difference to his mind. That innocence, the fact that she didn't just come onto him as soon as she saw him. It made him smile a little when he thought about it. She would be such a challenge! But, Alas she never seemed to show up when he looked for her. So he continued to entertain himself in other ways.

He had gotten a call about this party from Delilah. Another one in the same spot he had met the little girl. Delilah never would have called if she had known why he would show up for sure. She was going to be sorely mistaken if she thought he was there for her. Which he would of course make her think.

"Oh sweety, thanks so much. I didn't know there was another on the map. I should be there. What time? Alright, of course right on the dot."

He didn't really expect to see Nell, he had really stopped looking for her. There was a chance though. He just hoped this time it panned out, or he may have to move on to a new conquest. The girl's in between barely got attention. His conquests were different, stronger in his mind, they got more attention. In the long run it normally turned out worse for them though.

He was almost through the parking lot when she walked out of the club. There she was, looking almost as flushed and lost as she had the last time he saw her. How perfect. He walked over to her his long legs taking the distance quickly. He crossed his arms stepping in front of her. She didn't ever seem to look up when she was walking, like something might jump from the ground and get her.

"Why Nell, it's you!"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 10:34:46 am »
A solid wall of flesh knocked Nell off her feet and once again she found herself of the ground.

"Goddamn it!" The curse left her mouth but she blushed brightly as she looked up at the person who she had run into. Fraizer. The tiny girl picked herself up off the ground and dusted herself off. "Oh...heh..it's you. I was just..." She stopped mid-sentence not wanting him to know that she had been here for four hours waiting on him. "I was just coming out for some fresh air..." Nell looked back at the screaming party, not really wanting to head back into the fray. "..I guess."

She looked up at him, it was even prettier that she had remembered. She tried her best not to stare at him and when she realized that she was she quickly looked away. Clearing her throat she spoke to the ground. "I wasn't expecting to see you here, Fraizer..."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 10:18:56 pm »
Frazier smiled down at her a warmth rising in his chest at seeing Nell. He put a hand out but she was already on her feet. The blush coloring her cheeks almost made his stomach growl for her. He tilted his head at Nell as she looked at him, but not right at him. Just how nervous she was made her perfect. He had his hand out still to steady her, as she looked like she might fall down at any moment.

"Are you alright Nell?" His eyes narrowed as she spoke trying to figure her out and open her up. She couldn't really have just been here for the party could she? Seriously? It was possible. She could have gotten a taste for it. He really doubted that though. His warm electric smile took over his face as he put a hand on one of hers.

"I think you were looking for me...just maybe. It's not really your crowd after all." He looked over her shoulder into the party. It's more my crowd really isn't it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 11:59:33 pm »
Uh-Oh, she had been caught. She blushed a bright red, the new tone standing out brightly against her pale skin.

"Well, I may have been keeping an eye out for you, is all..." As her eyes looked back up to him, an unfamiliar knot settled in her stomach, accompanied by a warm tickling sensation up her spine. It was actually felt very.....nice.

Nell continued to stare up at him for a moment, bottom lip caught between her teeth. She shook her head and spoke.
"Oh I don't want to keep you from the party. I just needed a bit of a breather." From my oh-so-intense book reading...

God he was pretty. It was hard for her just to form words with him near her. It was more than a little scary when she let herself think about it. And more that a little INSANE.  The only reason she had decided to come back was because she couldn't take another night of those dreams. The ones that had her waking up in the middle of the night, breathing hard and grabbing her sheets tightly.

Good Lord how crazy was she? She had met him for about five minutes two weeks ago and she had been obsessing the entire time since. It was like he had infected her when he had picked her up off of the dance floor last time.

Finally, she was back in front of him but couldn't make herself go back into the party.
"I'm just going to go have a seat." She pointed at a nearby metal picnic table not to far from the entrance of the party, trying her best to be sneaky with her invitation, though not quite sure if she should.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 08:35:08 pm »
God, the blushing, the lip biting. It was like she knew what she was doing. Except he knew better, he knew that she wouldn't be able to place how something like that would effect a man. She seemed completely oblivious to how pretty she was. He watched her like he couldn't wait to eat her. To consume her completely. Doesn't want to keep me from the party hmmm? Somehow he doubted that claim. He bet her flavor was much more wild.

"Well I don't want to leave you out here by yourself after all. Maybe we can go in a minute." He smirked to himself walking a little ways behind her. His eyes combed over her as she walked away. Not quite in a piggish way, in more of a predator type way. She looked so lost. He just wanted to grab her and drag her off. Show her the evil in the world and see what her reaction would be.

Nell even seemed different over the last couple weeks since she had seen him. He loved to see the difference in people. Delilah came to mind, Nell was different than her. She had a feeling that she might not be as easy to change as Delilah was. She was constantly asking for him to change her to make her someone different. It was far too easy. Nell was much more interesting. Far set in her ways.

He sat down on the top of the picnic table putting his big boots on the seat on the table. He pulled a cigarette out of a case which he laid on the table next to him. From one of his many pockets he pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette. The glow on his face seemed to belong there like he should constantly be lit by fire. He was watching her out of the corner of his eye. He was waiting for her to talk.

It was so much easier to see into people when they were the ones speaking. For him he felt that he was the opposite in many ways. All his moods were hidden behind words and hand gestures.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 12:14:55 pm »
Nell stepped up onto the seat of the picnic table, and turned quite gracefully and tucked her long black skirt under her as she sat down. Her hand moved to Fraizer's shoulder to help balance herself, but she quickly pulled it away as her fingers got close. It was almost as though she was afraid to touch him, as though she would get burnt if she touched him.

She pushed her long black hair behind her ear, and her nose crinkled as the smoke from the cigarette entered her nostrils. They sat in silence for a moment, Nell not sure what to say. It's not like she did this very often, sat with strange men outside of an illegal party, in the dark....by themselves.

Clearing her throat, Nell finally got the courage to speak. She pointed at his cigarrette.

"You know those are horrible for you. They'll kill you one day..."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:06 pm »
His two tone eyes looked over at her as she spoke. He stuck her with a look of amusement. It all played in his eyes. Then a small smile showed up on his lips. He just couldn't help smiling at this girl. Though for any other person on his side that may have seemed sweet. However it was because he could see his whole plan unfolding in front of him. It almost felt too easy. He hoped there would be something to snare him on the way.

"Nell, I'm not exactly human." He raised his eyebrows at her. "My body works differently." He stood up on the bench over her raising to his full height. Then he slid his jacket off being sort of dramatic. He was grinning a reassuring smile at her though. Then he closed his eyes. He left his hands at his side though he wanted to give an insane flourish with them as he performed this trick.

There was a sizzling noise and then the table lit started to dimly light up a sort of orange and the light slowly got brighter. Wings spread out over his back going above his shoulders and stopping a little ways above his knees. They were orange and black with a tint of red to the orange. They were glowing in the dark of the night-time.  His shirt had little charred holes on it. There was a sort of steamy effect to them, like the way air looked right above something hot. If you touched them though they'd simply be a comforting warm.

Opening his eyes again he smirked at her turned around but looking over hi shoulder showing her the wings. He was waving his cigarette around now gesturing as he spoke.

"See. I guess the technical term is Faery. Though I strive for a more masculine feel."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 12:13:50 pm »
"Oh wow...."

She couldn't think of anything else to say. Nell started at him in silence for a minute before sliding off of the table. Her hand reached out but she stopped short. She had never been around a Faery before and it was probably rude to go up to someone and just rub up on their wings.

She pushed her hair back behind her ear and smiled shyly. "I....uh....can I touch them?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 12:27:45 pm »
That moment of silence as she looked at him. It felt soooo good. He loved to be the center of attention. When a very pretty, innocent girl was the ones who's attention was focused? that was just beyond compare. There was just something about an innocent female. Frazier tended to think most males were never really innocent after their teen years. It made a women much most interesting prey. A male was sometimes just a toy to him, but they could be more interesting.

He felt a twinge of surprise that she really hadn't expected him to be anything but human. He would have been offended, but instead it made him realize how painfully naive she was. How lucky for him, how unlucky for her. She would be anything but naive when he was done with her. If he ever was. He sensed this project had long term stamped all over her. Which was exactly how he liked it, somewhere in the back of his head there was a prayer that she remained interesting.

As she rose off of the table he stepped down off of the seat and down towards her then looked back over his shoulder again. He tried for eye contact but she was caught up on his wings. He had taken the step down to block her way in case she was scared and flighty like she seemed she could be at any moment. Instead she was only mesmerized by his wings. As her hand reached out he took a small step backwards toward her.

his fingers twitched as she pushed her hair behind her ear. It called attention to so many things when girls did that. Their fingers, her were pale and thin, their neck which he couldn't wait to touch, her black hair which he wanted to urn his own fingers through. Then of course her ear, which  he wanted to whisper into while he touched her, maybe even nibble on, or full on bite if she preferred. He felt a warmth come over him.

Can you touch them?

Lord Please.

"Sure Nell, they're warm but they won't hurt you."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 10:05:05 am »
Slender fingers reached forward slowly....ever so slowly. He said that he wouldn't burn her and though a tiny voice inside her head screamed not she felt like a moth drawn to a flame. A flame attached to the wings of a very attractive faery boy.

Nell would have looked up at Fraizer of even taken a step back as he moved toward her but she was so entranced with the wings that she couldn't feel intimidated at all. They looked so warm and inviting, so very pretty, just like the rest of Fraizer that she squished the voice in her head and decided to take him up on the invitation.

Her fingers outstretched and after what felt like ages she finally pressed her falm against Fraizer's wings. A low and pleasent hum ran through her body and in her throat.

It felt like she had been standing out in the cold for a long time and then was suddenly slipped into a hot soothing bath. It started at her fingers, crawled up her arm and over her body. Her cheeks flushed brightly and Nell closed her eyes relishing the feeling.

Her other hand moved up and touched the other wing, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she traced the little designs on Fraizer.

When she spoke her voice was relaxed and sounded like she was a little bit drugged.

"I've never met anyone like you before...."

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 07:07:46 pm »
Frazier watched her closely. He wanted to gauge her reaction, to make sure he caught ever single detail in her face and movements. She could give away something that he could use easily. He bit his lip one of his canines showing on his lip. He watched her hand like the moment was going to pop any time now. It felt like she was moving in slow motion testing his patience. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, he had a lot of patience when it came to his toys.

Then her hand finally made contact.

He felt the warmth from her hand spread across his wings to their base at his back then spread out in thin lines across his back to the rest of his body. It made him shiver slightly. He knew just touching his wings would bring a bit of the glamor to her mind and he couldn't wait to see how she would react to it. The feeling was different to everyone. He watched her eyes fall closed and he only got warmer.

The blush that touched her cheeks made him think of other warm parts of her. Then he suddenly couldn't get his mind off of it. It wouldn't leave his brain. He couldn't push it away. He was thinking of all the things he could do to her as he looked at her. He wondered what she would let him do. He wanted to kiss her but he knew it was too soon for her. Though that made him twitch at the fingers even more.

Then she spoke.

Some higher power must have been testing his patience, no other way around it. The rest of his body went warm at her words and he open and closed his hand into a fist to try and restrain himself from going after her right now.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 11:34:25 am »
The warm feeling spread down Nell's spine, through her chest and stomach and down her legs, she could feel it seeping through her entire body. Her pale skin flushed again and she stood a little uneasily, her knees feeling weak and her eyes were half-lided.

'This must be what it feels like to be on drugs.' She thought to herself, though she had never tried drugs of any kind.

Of course she couldn't think to much, she'd never felt anything like it before. Her dreams, suddenly brought forth for no reason that she could think of where right at the front of her brain.

Skin on skin, her heart beating so fast she thought it would pop right out of her chest, his hands touching over her body and his lips touching...

Before she could stop herself, in a heady breathy voice Nell spoke.
"Oh my Gods.....Fraizer... ."

As soon as her ears registered what they had just heard, what she had just SAID, her embarrasment finally kicked in over the effect of Fraizer's wings. Nell's hands shot away from him and she sat back on the table.

Her face was a bright red, total horror crossed her features and she avoided looking at him. The flustered young girl scrambled to pick up her purse and she cleared her throat before speaking, her voice a little shakey.

"Um..maybe....maybe I should go.."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal