Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Daglobster

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2021, 11:09:31 pm »
"Life's full of firsts," Kayse said, even smiling and resting his head against hers when she repeated her statement. The warmth of her against him was far too delicious against the coolness that surrounded him. His hands, still squeezing her thighs as she rocked against him, dragged her along and made her movements all the more powerful.

He'd had his share of encounters on the Sensenet, but the sheer heat of this moment? The rawness of their desires and the desperation with which she moved and spoke. The fact that they couldn't even wait to take their clothes off made this experience all the sweeter.

"If it helps, you're not really doing this," he offered, the words delivered as a salacious reminder that there would be no consequences. One of his hands tangled into the hair at the nape of her neck, and he smashed his lips to hers for a brief, burning moment.

"I bet you're absolutely soaked back in rea--Ohhh!" he cut off with a sharp groan when she lifted up for another grind but came back down so much sweeter. His groan devolved into a small "Fuck!", just after Pink had said her own.

He felt like she was trying to melt his dick with how hot she was. Pressed against and on top of him like she was, Kayse could only drag his lips along her chin and collar until his head was between her breasts and he was delivering ice-cold nips and kisses, even as his hips started to give insistent, desperate bucks up into her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2021, 06:17:59 am »
She found herself laughing breathlessly as he cut off mid-sentence, and she turned her head to kiss the edge of his ear with a playful nip. Then his mouth started marking a trail down her throat to her chest and she let her head fall back with a soft sound of encouragement as her hand came up to cup the back of his neck

"This--" He bucked against her and her voice cut off in a sharp, quickly repressed cry. She swallowed, panted, then tried again a little more breathily, "This...really shouldn't feel as good as it does..."

Against the flush that permeated every inch of her skin, he was freezing. But somehow, here, that just made every touch feel more intense rather than being uncomfortable. Her back arched at the chill of his mouth against her breast and she started to move against him, learning and then matching his rhythm. Her hand at the back of his neck clenched, nails digging in unconsciously, and her other hand dragged a faint line down his back as she struggled to find an anchor.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2021, 08:51:30 am »
"That feeling--" Kayse started, although he ended up cutting off once again as Pink started to really move with him on the seat. Gods be damned, every part of her was molten and Kayse reckoned that if he'd actually been made of ice, she would have been melting him.

"Is very much mutual," he managed, nipping the flesh of her breast once she dug her nails into his neck. The way she pressed to him, still-clothed and occupying this small seat, the heat was almost suffocating. He let himself soak in her for a few deep moments, hand at the small of her back drifting to her ass so he could really press deep and bring her down on top of him.

After one particularly weighty slam downwards, he bit at her neck, once again wanting to bring a little "unfairness" to their games.

"Pink, please! Don't stop, I'm losing my mind," he panted against her throat.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2021, 12:31:21 pm »
"Sweet stars..." She let her head fall back as he went for her neck again, biting down hard on her bottom lip to swallow back a whimper. "So fucking unfair," she muttered, breathless, but she didn't sound all that upset about it.

She pressed closer when he dragged her down, her shirt riding up again even as her hand slid under his and she hissed appreciatively at the chill against her overheated skin. Her other hand tangled through his hair, holding him tighter to her as he panted against her throat.

Pink laughed, feeling adrift and out of control in a way she'd never expected to like so much. "Oh, sweetheart," she purred, tilting her head so she could press a kiss to his temple. "I've only got one gear, Kayse. Stopping is the last thing on my mind."

She nipped at his ear, then reached up to grip the back of the chair behind him and used the leverage to ride him harder, moving with a force and precision that only came from years of experience in a think-fast-or-die kind of competition.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 05:47:12 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2021, 10:30:34 pm »
Pink's hands found purchase above Kayse's head and he couldn't help but look up at her in delighted anticipation, because gods yes this is exactly what he wanted. Kayse's icy hands mapped out Pink's sides and back before they both slid up to grab onto her arms so he could hold on to dear life.

Their hovering chair bobbed up and down with the force that she was riding him with and something about the sounds of their sin, muffled just barely by clothing and the sounds they were both making, Kayse was slowly drifting away.

He shrank under her punishing rises and drops. He moved his hips against hers but this moment was all hers as she rode him like a damn hover-cycle.

"Piiiiiink!" he cried out, voice a mixture of rapture and disbelief.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2021, 06:16:51 am »
"That's right." When he called her name, she practically purred in response. "That's right, sweetheart."

Despite her nerves around this in the beginning, Pink was realizing that the "un-reality" of the situation was...freeing in a way she hadn't fully anticipated. She was bolder than she might have been otherwise, uninhibited, fiercer.

With most of her clothes still on, she didn't really have full range of movement, but she made up for it with speed and precision. She slipped one hand around to the back of his neck as they reached a near frantic pace, and maybe it was her simulated sensitivity or maybe it had really just been too long, but her hips came crashing into his and she tensed, twisting to claim his mouth in a rushed, clumsy kiss and squirming to press as close to him as she could as she peaked hard.

She let herself just go still against him for a breath, though she shivered slightly as she rode through the high. That should have left her overly sensitive, but in the same way the chill of his touch raised shivers but no discomfort, in the simulation it just heightened everything.

She gave a low, incredulous laugh, and tilted her head to nibble at the shell of his ear as she slowly started to rock against him again, her hand around his neck tilting his head back so she had easier access. "You're gonna come so hard you forget your own name," she breathed, reckless and entirely unsure where the words came from. "But I'm gonna make damn sure you remember mine."

Her teeth dragged against the edge of his jaw and her pace picked back up, still trembling around him as she gradually worked herself back up.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2021, 01:03:25 am »
Kayse let out a surprised gasp when she came to a slamming stop on top of him, and he made a low moan when he felt her tensing and squeezing. Kayse fell into the sloppy kiss with her and he only broke it once he could no longer breathe, parting his mouth from hers with a tug on her lip from his teeth, reluctant to let her go.

As her heat spiked and reached levels never before seen, Kayse seemed ever colder and colder in relation. Concentrated in areas where people would normally get warmer as their blood heated, soothing and chilling like the touch of an ice cube. Kayse was starting to get a sneaking suspicion that this club did something with it's baseline user settings, because even he was lost on why this all felt so good.

As Pink rode out her high, one icy hand gripped her hip an really ground her into their contact as the other trailed down her front so he could splay it over her core, where most of her heat seemed to be coming from.

His eyes rolled up as she started to nibble on the shell of his ear, longer than the normal man's in line with his partial Elven blood. She whispered salaciously in to his ear and he groaned.

''Yes,'' was all he said, repeating the simple word again and lower each time whenever she gave a rock of her hips. Pressed to him llike she was, he was swamped with her heat, and likewise she'd be absolutely immersed in his cold as his arms flew around her. One hand tensed against her back, fingernails leaving icy trails on her skin while the other gripped her ass tight so her could move her just right against him. His mouth found her nipple and he gave the flesh of her breast a chilly bite, looking up to meet her eyes with his face still in her bosom.

''Make me go blind!''

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2021, 01:46:35 pm »
When his hand dragged down her front she started shivering, some combination of the chill and anticipation. A slightly ragged gasp escaped her when his touch reached her core, and she gave an instinctive movement of her hips, rolling forward against him in an effort to get more of the feeling.

His arms came around her and she pressed closer, nipping at his ear again as she worked herself back up to her previous pace. Then she felt his teeth against her breast and she groaned, her head falling back. She let him guide her movements, already feeling herself start to climb again. One hand returned to the back of the chair, offering her better leverage as she moved against him, and with the other she tangled her fingers through his hair and held on tight.

Tipping his head back, she claimed his mouth in another searing kiss, panting lightly as she started to tremble--either from the cool touch or her own pleasure, she honestly wasn't sure. "Stars above." She swallowed thickly, then kissed him again, drawing his bottom lip playfully between her teeth for a moment before she broke away to trail kisses along his jaw and down his neck, all the while moving against him with that carefully controlled ferocity.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2021, 09:50:31 pm »
Kayse let out a pleased gasp when she tipped his head back with her grip on his hair, loving the aggressiveness in the moment even if it wasn't normally what he sought out in a partner. Her lips were pure intoxication at this point, causing his head to swim whenever they made contact and icy sparks would fly.

His hand at her core started to rub against her movement, icy fingers aiming for her superheated clit even as he lanced up into her with coolness. His other hand simply clasped onto her hip to help her move faster, harder.

"Oh my god, Pink, I-"

He hissed, and his hand suddenly left her core so he could grip the back of her own neck in turn and slam his lips against hers.

"I'm coming," he gasped against her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2021, 06:40:43 am »
Pink found she was really liking the way he said her name like this.

She didn't have much time to dwell on the thought though, the contrast of a chill touch on what felt like the hottest part of her body serving to drag a whimper from her throat as her movements edged toward frantic.

Then he was kissing her, gasping against her mouth, and she found herself clutching at his back and shoulders so tight that she briefly worried her nails might have bitten into skin. She pressed the full length of her body as close to his as she could managed and kissed him back desperately, whispering, "Yes, yes, yes," in the brief moments she had to pull away for air.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2021, 01:46:45 pm »
Indeed, Kayse's eyes somehow went wider when he felt her nails bite into his back and he made whimpers of his own alongside her.

She kept telling him yes and he didn't have to think twice about clapping his hands onto her ass and really slamming her down the last few times before his hips gave a sharp jerk against hers and  his peak came ripping through him in pulsing waves of rapture.

And yes, his "peak" was cold, where one would normally expect it to be hot. All he could do was bite his lip until blood welled up against his tooth and nod his head desperately as he kept Pink as close to him as he could.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2021, 04:44:32 pm »
"Oh!"

Well, that was certainly new.

Again, the strange semi-reality of the simulation turned what might have otherwise been a simply odd or even uncomfortable sensation into a lightning bolt of pleasure that arced through her body and left her all but collapsed against him, her head on his shoulder as she panted and tried to come down from the high.

Eventually, she managed to lift her head and kiss him gently, wincing a bit when she tasted blood and remembered she was still clutching at his back. She let her hands slide up to rest lightly on his shoulders and gave him a sheepish look as she pulled back from the kiss.

"I, ah...sorry," she murmured, still distinctly breathless and her eyes just a little hazy. "I'm not normally that, err...intense. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2021, 03:40:22 am »
"I'm seein' stars, if that's what you mean," came his dreamy murmur. In the simulation, his split lip healed rather quickly, and by the time he was leaning in again to kiss her after her apology, it was already cleared up.

His hand drew down her side and across her stomach, his eyes momentarily pausing on where they were still joined before he dipped forwards to kiss at her jaw again.

"Not normally that intense? I'm very flattered," he continued, and his hands slid up to her shoulders under her jacket and finally slipped that off of her shoulders. His hands around the small of her back, he looked back up at her.

"Are we still finding that bedroom?" he finally said, and punctuated it with a slow, heated kiss.

"I haven't even seen you naked, racer girl."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2021, 06:11:15 am »
Pink hummed quietly when he moved to kiss her jaw, letting her head tilt to the side just a bit. She chuckled softly at his response to her apology and murmured, “Don’t let it go too much to your head…”

She shivered a bit as his hand slid over her stomach, then actually gave a quiet groan and let her head fall forward onto his shoulder again when he mentioned a bedroom. They were still locked so closely together, and she couldn’t hide the new flush that rose to her skin at the idea. But…

“You have…no idea how badly I want to say yes,” she sighed, then lifted her head and continued with obvious reluctance, “but I—I do actually have to meet Reese. Preferably sooner than later.” She bit her lip, glancing away. Then she added, a little cautiously, “Maybe…if you’re still interested in going with me, maybe after we could, ah…”

She trailed off, cheeks warm, and glanced down at their hips unconsciously. Dear gods, they really hadn’t even gotten their pants off. Her blush flared a little hotter, but she looked back up at him with a wry smile. “Maybe we could…try for something a little less…rushed?” She let her hands slide up under his shirt a bit, tracing absently along the planes of his stomach. “Not gonna lie, I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing ya with this off…”
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 06:14:15 am by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2021, 10:50:51 pm »
Even though their frantic motions were over, every moment was still tinted with that primal affection. They'd come together so furiously, the oblivion that came after was like no other.

"Mmm, you and me, a bed covered in rose petals," he teased at her mentioning she wanted to try something more intimate later.

"Sounds like heaven on the Net," he continued. He accentuated the fact they were still very much clothed by looping his fingers through Pink's belt loop to hold her hips and ass closer as they basked with one another.

His stomach sucked in just a little at her touch, and Kayse's voice took on a breathless quality.

"Gods, do I want you, too..."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:51:30 pm by Daglobster »

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2021, 06:00:46 am »
Pink couldn't stop the small sound that rose up in her throat when he held her a little closer and the shift reminded her that they were still rather intimately connected--as if she'd needed the reminder.

"Mmm..." She smiled a bit and dropped a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth, part of her wishing she didn't care about the way his voice had gone a little breathless, another part entirely distracted by it. "Seriously," she laughed as she pulled away, "We've gotta go."

She glanced down, then quickly away again, clearing her throat as a flush rose up her neck and dusted her cheeks. "Which, ah, means you have to let me get up." Regaining a bit of her earlier wry humor, she added with a crooked smile, "If you can manage to keep your hands to yourself for a few minutes?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2022, 11:12:07 pm »
"I'm hardly restraining you," came Kayse's breathy reply, unhooking his fingers from her pants and instead resting the flat palms on her outer thigh, slowly stroking over the fabric. He knew she had to go somewhere, but perhaps he could tempt a little reluctance into her and drag out the moment.

Regardless, he wouldn't resist her if she wanted to pull away from him. Thinking with a little foresight, he spoke up again.

"Shower's that-a-way," he said, motioning behind himself with his head.

"Could also just reset your avatar, but where's the satisfaction in that?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2022, 07:03:26 pm »
"Mmm... That, and I have absolutely no idea how to reset this thing," Pink said with a small chuckle as she waved her hand in a vague gesture toward her own torso. With a soft groan of reluctance, she finally pushed herself up and off of his lap--shuddering delicately as they slid apart-- and got her feet back under her just a little shakily.

A slight flush painting her neck and cheeks, she fussed with her hair for a moment as though that might do anything to fix her clearly sex-rumpled appearance and glanced back toward where Kayse had indicated the shower. She took a few steps toward it, then paused by the chair to glance down at him sidelong.

Ah, what the hell. She was already late.

"Well?" She cocked her head and smiled. "You gonna join me?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled her shirt off over her head and let it drop to the floor behind her as she headed into the suite's bathroom, shimmying out of her pants along the way.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 07:03:41 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2022, 07:08:55 pm »
Pink slid up off of him and he let her go with merely an “ah, fuck,” on his part at the feeling of a quick slide, followed by his exposure to the air. His icy eyes still held sparks of that same burning passion kindled by their fiery encounter. He took a moment to clear his lungs, brushing a hand back through his sweat-dampened hair. Their tryst might have been over but gods damn him if it still wasn’t reverberating in his mind.

“It’s always better to do it manually, anyways,” Kayse started, and he would’ve gone on to ask her to tell him how the water felt when her sidelong look caught his eyes. In that brief moment, his curiosity about this place’s water simulation was set aside in favor of a more… hands-on experience.

She spoke, and didn’t need to ask him twice. He watched her shimmy out of her pants and make her way into the bathroom. He got up after her, and by the time she was in her underthings he’d already made it to the bathroom door. In a brisk movement, his jacket was shrugged off of his shoulders, disappearing halfway to the ground as he mentally put it into his drive. His shirt went up, over, and then was also flaking away into pixels before it could hit the ground.

He stood there, hands under the hem of his pants for a moment as he appreciated the sight of her, and then his fingers started working them downwards as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2022, 06:58:02 am »
By the time she reached the shower to turn the water on, she was left in just her underwear, and Kayse was undressed only a few steps behind her. She turned, leaning against the smooth glass of the shower and simply looking at him for a moment, eyes wandering curiously over his form.

She hadn’t exactly been able to take a look before, after all.

The slight flush to her cheeks warmed further as he began stripping off his pants, and she took a fortifying breath before doing the same and letting her panties drop to the bathroom floor—which matched the rest of the suite, designed to look like they were standing on a whirling galaxy of color and light.

Keeping her voice even, she reached back to place her hand under the water. “Feels real,” she noted blithely before stepping into the shower, leaving the glass door open behind her.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 06:58:17 am by DragonSong »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal