Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Voices in My Head  (Read 601 times)

Offline Marjorie

The Voices in My Head
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:04:45 am »
Noble Pilot Emrys Perth Broin

Occupation 
Aerospace Exploration Diplomatic Agency [AEDA] Diplomat, foreign affairs.
Emrys functions as an actual diplomat overseeing and being involved in maintaining the peace between Aedolis and other planets and nations, and sharing and acquiring knowledge of space/space travel with and from them, at least on the surface. In reality, he is tasked with threat assessment and assessing the weaknesses of the foreign planets and nations threw which he moves.

Residence
He keeps a family home in the Citadel of Haviah, on Aedolis. This is where he keeps his family, though one would be hard-pressed to call her familial relationships close or even warm. She also has permanent residence on the Stellarium, the point from which she often comes and goes and reports in.

Thread Ideas
He can be pretty much anywhere in the universe, officially going to or from some political thing or another as his work takes him all over the place. Typically he's found in nice, classy places, unless you are some informant or contact that he can only meet in not-so-nice places... then he goes where his work takes him. He would also love to do some relationship building with government employees of foreign governments and try to manipulate them into being assets for him to exploit.

I am also interested in him being a mentor for a Candidate.

Offline Marjorie

Re: The Voices in My Head
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 12:06:58 am »
Neese

Occupation
 keeper of oaths and maker of contracts
Residence
 The in-between places.
Thread Ideas
 Ever wanted to make a deal with a devil? Neese would be happy to oblige you, although he's not actually a devil... just a fae. He would also like to use you as a play ting or a means to and ends.

Offline Marjorie

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 12:10:10 am »
Raf Tenlem
 Space Pirate: thief, body guard, or gun for hire
Residence:
 A small ship suitable to live four, and small enough to be piloted and navigated by one person and to be practical for use of a jump drive. He’s named it Liss’s tit, which is one of his favorite expletives… He probably won’t tell you who Liss is, but you could ask, he might not kill you.
Thread Ideas
 Raf can be found in any seedy bar - drinking, watching a door, or providing a strong arm where it's needed. He makes his money any way he can and then usually drinks it away. He will usually grudgingly help a person in need, even if it makes his day more complicated.

Offline Marjorie

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 09:33:26 am »
Occupation: Pilot Noble, TRIM scientist, MD, ABPN (Neurologist, Clinical Neurophysiology)

Residence: TRIM

Thread Ideas: She's not really a mad scientist, though she's become a bit of a twisted lady. She wanted to help people, that's why she became a doctor, a neurologist. When she was sent to TRIM she suggested that she work on projects to help heal the scared victims of the Candidate training to help make them productive Pilots or at least useful members of society again, but was punished terribly for the idea and now preforms whatever experiments she's tasked with.

Right now she's focused on a project involving  capture 'priestess' from Redtide.

If you're on TRIM for any reason, you can run into her. If you're a trimm'ed pilot then she can experiment on you. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal