Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A pair?  (Read 700 times)

Anonymous

A pair?
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:01:26 pm »
Okie dokie!

I have a pair of Lucidius boys. ((I sent the species to Rhi ;P she hasn't added it yet. tsk tsk. *harass*))  They're twins! Ehtris and Drantris, and really want to become coolio.. Space Pirate hunters or something wonderfully lame like that.

*taken!*Ehtris: 21, the elder of the twins, likes lovin'an'leavin', is a bit of an ass, enjoys seeing people cry, short spikey white-blonde hair, dark nearly black eyes, 6'7ish... umm... knows nothing about ships? But, pretends he does, has a shoulder length braid on the left side of his head, indicating that he's not his brother. *taken!*

Drantris: 21, the younger of the twins, doesn't really love anything, a complete sweet heart, hates seeing anything other than happy. Missing his right arm from the elbow down (It became a snack to a rather mean beast) looks the same as his brother, only he has a pony tail, and his braid is on the right, and is missing half an arm!

ummm..... I don't want to play them together xD if there's anything else you want to know, ask? 8D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 10:07:34 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 06:19:12 pm »
I have a Space Pirate, Kratos Hune captain of the Kratosark. Currently I have plans with two people to incorporate them with him. The more actual crew members I have(which means the less I have to make up) the better. I'd be happy to take either one. Considering he has a ship he can pick you up whereever, except most places on Earth. Just let me know ^_^

Note: Dranthis would bring some balance to the ship because Kratos is real brash and sarcastic. Though Kratos and his brother would get along better. Either way it could turn out to be real fun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 06:22:04 pm »
x3 haha, that'd be interesting. But they wanna be like.. bounty hunters and capture space pirates! heehee. I might have one of them go to the.. erm... darkside one day...  ^_^ we'll see! I'll keep what you said in mind!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 07:44:06 pm »
...wow. The only word I glanced over was the most important. The word 'hunters'. lol, oops. Disregard that then.

For my mistake I must commit sepuku to repent. *grabs letter opener* On second thought, I'll just kill something else. Now where'd that damn kangaroo go? ...fucking kangaroos.

Note: I love kangaroos.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 05:32:59 pm »
GASP!

A SWEAR! *covers eyes*

x3

Soooo, no one want one of my boyos? They're fresh! 8D Ehtris is a little used, but, it was good?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 08:54:07 pm »
Nooo body loooooveeessss theeeeeeeeeeem...

;____; *Makes people notice*

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 09:53:13 pm »
Well, I already claim Ehtris! xD Bwahahaha!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal