Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Befriend and Betray (Closed)  (Read 2213 times)

Anonymous

Re: Befriend and Betray (ZombieCzarina!!)
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 07:17:38 am »
[OOC >.< Short]

“Blood? Really?”

That did sound interesting.

“How exactly?”

Being the unladylike woman she was she liked blood and gore and being able to control blood sounded like a cool ability to her. She could probably control blood using telekinesis if she really concentrated but was his control of it faster and more efficient? Or maybe it was something else entirely.

As for find someone to teach him, she would do it soon, she’d have to. The question was who. She’d have to ask around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 09:11:08 am »
Nika shrugged, smiling slightly. He was still new to his power and hadn't fully figured out what he could do with it yet. But he wanted to learn, he wanted to master it. Though he suspected in wasn't a common ability. He hadn't even known you could do it before he had bleed someone out.

"I can...control blood. Your blood, my blood. I can make it do what I want. Call it out, make it stop moving, stop bleeding."

It was an interesting power. He felt it fit him, "Will you be able to teach me to use it? If you can't use it, can you still teach it?" Nika didn't really know how that would work. But he was hoping he could get more control with it.

He kept a careful eye out as they walked, taking in the way to the dojo. He was probably going to want to spend time there.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 10:20:29 am »
It was good she knew he could do that now. If she suddenly discovered she was suffocating then she’d know he was probably stopping her blood flowing.

As for being able to teach him how to use it…

“The basic principles should be easy enough, I’ll teach you those then you’ll have to develop that ability yourself.”

They continued walking until they finally reached the dojo. It looked basically how you’d expect it to look. Lots of mats and straw dummies that kind of thing.

“It isn’t as interesting as the AEG I’m afraid but you’ll need to know where it is.”

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 03:39:40 pm »
Nika wasn't likely to try and kill Latona. And not in such an obvious way, as he didn't really  want to get executed for killing a pilot. And while Nika seemed to lack empathy and other emotions, he wasn't stupid. And he wasn't interested in killing people just because.

"I look forward to learning more about my powers." His telepathy was quite rough as well. It wasn't very strong and he had put up some impressive blocks around his thoughts, though they worked to keep him from reading other people's minds. And they lacked any real finesse. A skilled physic could tear them down with some effort.

As they entered the dojo, the boys pale eyes scanned the room, "I was hoping for something more interesting." He smiled, cheerful and wide, "I don't really know what else I was expecting. But things have been so....different here. And then a very ordinary dojo."

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 10:07:21 am »
Latona shrugged, “How could a dojo be any different.”

Anything you could think of to add to one, the AEG could be used for. That’s why she personally used a mix of both. Being the game nut she was, she preferred the AEG but if she was training with another pilot the dojo was better.

Where could she take Nika now? She’d shown him the interesting things. The classrooms would bore him and he’d be shown round them when classes started anyway. Instead she’d ask him and if he couldn’t think of anywhere she’d call it a day.

“So anywhere you want to see?”

[OOC This thread probably doesn't have much left to it. Unless Nika can think of something want to call it a day?]

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 11:15:42 pm »
"No, I think that is all. Thank you." Nika smiled and bowed slightly to her, "Do I need to see you everyday or will you just find me when you are want to work with me?" Nika wasn't really looking forward to all the classes the candidates had to go through here, but it was a necessary evil.

(OOC: Yeah ^.^ That sounds like a plan))

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 07:44:23 am »
“Don’t worry I’ll find you, or email you,” Latona replied, “I guess that’s it then. You’re free for the rest of day. Later Nika.”

She stretched and then began heading down the corridor.

[OOC Sucky, but meh o.O]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal