Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Clash of the Titans (For Choco-licious)  (Read 2964 times)

Anonymous

Re: Clash of the Titans (For Choco-licious)
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 09:48:55 pm »
Chica was so strange in her dream. Devi was pretty sure the gorgon was coming on to her. How odd. But she did cross her arms over her chest, glaring.

"My tits 're just fin'..."

Devi murmured again and gave a soft sound half snore half snort.

The dream was no longer on the bus. They were now in a classroom at the ATC and the rabbit was not Vyo, though with rabbit ears. Which was all quite right in the dream. And she and Chica started to follow it down the hallway.

"Oh...no. We...can't go that way....the bathroom is that way..."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 12:53:29 am »
Flinging her hands up in frustration, Chica grunted and turned away from Devi’s sleeping form. Fine, so she wasn’t going to get Devi to humiliate herself. Whatever. Not like anyone would care anyway.

Damn boring Devi…

Having thoroughly given up Chica slid back over to her bed and tucked the camera away. Sliding under the covers and pulling her tail up she impatiently waited for sleep, eventually drifting off after listening to Devi ramble in incoherently for an hour.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 09:19:41 am »
The dream continued on its strange path for a while, Devi going on some strange adventures through it before morning arrived. Waking groggily to the sound of her alarm, Devi blinked in the darkness, hand fumbling blindly for the alarm before hitting the switch.

She wanted to get a shower in before Chica woke up. Seemed silly too as she had showered before bed, but Devi preferred to shower in the morning and wanted to get back on that schedule. It would just be a quick one, probably wont even wash her hair.

Stumbling into the bath room, Devi shed her pjs and stepped into the hot water, letting it wake her up. She was a bit longer then she had expected, luxuriating the feeling of the warm water on her bruises. She was going to be a bit stiff today, that was for sure.

And what had been up with her dream last night?

Devi mulled the question over as she got out of the shower and toweled off. A quick blow dry as she stood in front of the mirror, towel around her waist as she did her hair. As she couldn't wear real clothes at the ATC, she would just have to have more fun with her hair. Pinning and twisting and styling, several minutes later the candidates hair was done up in a funky, twisted do.

Blowing her reflection a kiss, she headed back into the other room, not bothering to fix the fact that the towel was only around her waist. They were all girls here and Devi really wasn't worried about it. Nudity was so prolific that it had lost most of it's meaning to Devi.

Crazy ass dream though. Devi started to get dress, taking extra care on her underwear choice. She didn't think she would be running into DyerBear today, as she had classes, so a nicer one might be safe. It was probably a good thing that she had to wear the uniform. Probably never forgive the bastard if he ruined a set of her actual clothes.

"Hey. Chica. You awake?"

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2008, 05:34:08 pm »
Chica’s dream, which was about her dreaming about Devi dreaming about her, was broken by the sound of running water. She ignored it, fighting her brain, trying to make it slow down again and let her sleep. All hope of that was lost when a blow dryer whirred into life, which to Chica’s sleepy ears sounded like a jet engine turning on in the next room, causing her to open her eyes. The burry world disappeared again as she closed them again, grumbling into her pillow.

She heard Devi trot out and fluff around with something, not really caring, until her roommate spoke, which earned a groan and a reply of, “Nnnnrgh, no.” Clutching her pillow like it was a lifeline to her comfy bed Chica blinked away the blur, then blinked again when she saw Devi. Her eyes widened with surprise as she looked at the girl standing there topless…no wait, naked. Devi had dropped her towel to put on underwear.

A pink tinge touched Chica’s cheeks as she watched. Her friends, her old friends now, had changed in front of her before, the girls anyway, but Chica had never felt particularly comfortable with it. Not that she liked girls or anything. Nope. No way. She just felt weird when another girl was naked and she wasn’t, like if she wasn’t as comfortable as they were she was being a pervert by looking, which was odd, because she’d have no problem looking at a guy who was naked when she was clothed.

Alright, so Devi was rather attractive, wait, no not attractive. Pretty. Yeah, she was pretty, Chica wasn’t attracted to her though. She certainly wasn’t staring at her nipples as inconspicuously as she could.

Chica seethed with envy at Devi’s panties. Not having any legs she was unable to wear them, which made her very jealous. Not only did Devi’s look pretty nice, but she knew Cory collected panties, and that she’d never have the opportunity to fling hers to him on stage.

She rolled out of bed with a grunt, straightening herself up to a standing position and lazily wound her way into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she busied herself with plucking off a few bits of loose skin and tossing them into the trash before scrubbing her teeth and using the toilet. Once she’d finished, and after she’d taken a moment to calm herself down (not that seeing Devi naked has gotten her excited or anything) Chica slid back into the room.

Reaching over her bed to her drawers she pulled out a uniform and a bra and laid them out on her bed. With a sigh, and trying not to think about it, Chica pulled off her sleeping shirt and tucked it under her pillow. She fought the rising blush and tried to forget that she was standing there naked, gold nipple rings and all. Those were an epic mistake at the time, and while she did regret it, she also kind of liked them so had decided to leave them in.

Turning away from Devi she busied herself with getting dressed, feeling stupid for being so embarrassed. It wasn’t like she wasn’t naked often. Being part snake Chica liked to go sunbathe, and to avoid tan lines she did so nude. It was hard to find a secluded sunny spot here, but she’d discovered all of the rooves had maintenance stairs leading up to them, and she’d been slipping up there between classes to tan for a while.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 08:20:44 pm »
Paying more attention to getting dressed then the snake girl in the bed, Devi was blissfully unaware of Chica checking her out. The pinked haired girl fussed with her hair a bit more in the mirror that hung on the inside door of her closet. She had to share one bathroom with 4 other people, sometimes more depending if their mother had a boyfriend at the time or not, so she had gotten used to doing most of her hair and makeup at her closet. Her room at home hadn't actually been that much different then her current one.

Tattooed down Devi's spine and curling around her hips was a swirling design. She had gotten it on a whim, but rather liked it. One was supposed to get tattoos in a gang. She had gotten her gangs symbol on her arm, but had gotten it removed after leaving. Her pale skin was dotted with scars as well, most of them faded from time.

Smiling at her reflection as she started to put her makeup on, Devi glanced over at the gorgon in the mirror's reflection as she reemerged from the bathroom, "Hey. So you'll never believe the dream I had last night. Okay...I don't remember a lot of it, but I am positive it was weird. And I think you were in it."

Turning her attention back to her makeup, Devi started to do her eyeshadow. It was just going to be classes today, so she went with something simple, "Nice piercings. I used to have some rings down my side that you could lace a ribbon through."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 04:36:41 am »
Her hands flew to her chest instinctively when Devi mentioned her piercings. She managed to stutter out, “Uh…thanks. That sound cool,” through intense blushing. “That’s a cool tattoo,” she mumbled, turning away from Devi to look at her clothes again. The ink on her own back formed two fairy wings, starting at her shoulders and going down, with ‘IF’ in complicated script in between her shoulder blades. That was another souvenir of a drunken night she’d rather forget, but she still liked the tattoo.

“So,” she chirped trying to make her voice strong again, “tell me about this dream then.” Hearing Devi’s recollection of her dreams would be interesting. She listened to Devi, pulling on her white tank top and sliding her poorly made grey skirt over her tail. Once it was around her waist she did up the little zip that had been the fly when it was still a pair of pants.

She blinked, pausing, when she realised she’d forgotten to put on a bra while listening to Devi recounting her dreams. Deciding that redressing was going to be far too much effort, Chica shrugged and shoved her bra back into its drawer. She yearned for the day when she could create and maintain a psychic bra; do away with the damn things that never fit quite right. Once she’s adjusted her breasts so that they sat comfortably in her top Chica opened her own closet door and pulled out a small makeup case. Trying to ignore the reflection of Devi’s tits, she applied a quick coat of translucent orange lip gloss, just to bring out her lips a little. Her hair wriggled idly.

Replacing the case, Chica planted her hands on her hips and studied herself. Yep, damn fine, just like she’d expected. It was too bad they had to wear that damn horrible grey.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:44:55 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 03:20:59 pm »
"Thanks. I like tattoos. I've been thinking about getting more." Devi sighed at her reflection as she applied her pale pink lip gloss, "Though it probably wont really happen soon with all this....training stuff." She didn't really imagine that it was going to be likely to go to a tattoo parlor while stuck in the ATC. "You have a pretty cool one too. Where was it done? Maybe you can take me there? If we ever get to leave on our free days..."

Once her makeup was applied, just something light that helped counteract the unflattering uniforms. She was still modifying hers to show off her shoulder once it was healed. But she hadn't finished them yet, so she was still stuck in the normal one. Not that her modified one was much better. But she figured she could tailor them a bit while she was already messing with them.

Turning to look at Chica to tell her about the crazy dream, Devi blinked slowly as she took in the ill fitting, poorly made skirt, "Chica? Would you like me to make you a better skirt? I'm not bad with a needle and thread. And it would fit you a lot better." Devi was already getting ideas of how to play around with it, make some cool designs with the seams.

"Oh! Dream! It started out....umm...on a bus I think." Devi turned back to her closet, pulling her bra on, not feeling comfortable going without one the way Chica was, "And there was a bunny or something driving the bus. I don't really remember. It was pretty crazy. But then you were there. And we were both naked and you kept asking me about stuff. It was pretty insane."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal