Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Clash of the Titans (For Choco-licious)  (Read 2963 times)

Anonymous

Re: Clash of the Titans (For Choco-licious)
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 12:48:33 am »
Devi smirked as she watched the other girl moon and sigh over the naga in the poster. Though Devi would admit that he was pretty good looking. Wouldn't say no to him, that was for sure. As she was trying to smooth things over, she chose to not comment on the girl's obvious crush.

"That sounds like the perfect time! And I haven't heard that parties aren't allowed, so we shouldn't get raided or anything." She paused, tapping her chin, "We need booze though. I don't know where there is any here. But it will be a shit party with no liqueur."

The pink haired candidate scooted back onto her bed, resting against the wall, "Anyway we can like...sneak some in? Or is there a place we can steal some from? I mean, the pilots drink right? So there should be some somewhere."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 01:18:08 am »
Chica peeled a long piece of skin off he front of her neck and tossed it on the floor. Gross. “Well, I think they go out into the city to guy it, which we can’t do. Buuuut, I’ve been giving this thought since day one. There’s a guy in the cafeteria who can smuggle us alcohol if we pay him. And….you might get groped. But it’s all in the name of party!”

She grinned at Devi. At least she seemed to have a sense of fun. Maybe this wouldn’t be all that bad.

“Sooo, whaddaya say?” She was almost bouncing with excitement. Parties were fun!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 01:26:46 am »
"Okay, first, ew." Devi pointed at the piece of skin Chica had tossed on the floor, "Don't toss you skin on the floor. There are garbage cans for that." She did not want to find little pieces of Chica all ocer the room.

"And that works for me! Though why am I the one getting groped?" Not that she wouldn't do it. Devi needed some booze and that was worth letting some guy awkwardly paw her breasts or butt. Unless he was really nasty. Then maybe not.

She laughed at Chica's excitement, "I think it sounds like we need to get us some beer and send an invite out!"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 01:40:14 am »
“Oh, right, sorry. I used to do that to bother my siblings”

She dent down and picked up the skin, sliding into the bathroom I the search of a bin. As she came back out with a small bin she said, “Because, he’s already felt mine, I’m only warning you he might go for yours. He’s harmless though, just a kinda awkward guy in his 20’s.”

She returned to her bed and began hunting the exposed bits of her skin for any more loose bits, especially on her tail. Shedding was a difficult task. She’d get the stuff in delicate areas off in the shower.

“Yup, beer, tequila, vodka, all the good stuff. I’ll handle the invite.” She paused and thought for a moment.

“You know, we need to settle out fight. I’m not yet satisfied,” she gave her an evil grin, “Any suggestions?”

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2008, 09:25:38 am »
Devi just shrugged, "It's not that big a deal, just a bit of dead skin. But I really don't want it all over the room." As Chica began to pick more of the skin off, Devi cocked her head, watching her, "Do you want some help with that?" Reaching her back couldn't be easy.

"Oh, well, that's alright then." Devi gave a small laugh and rolled her eyes, "But whatever. Wont be the first time I've had to let someone grope me so I could get some beer." Devi then tapped her finger against her chin, "We had probably be a little careful about broadcasting the fact there will be alcohol. Don't want the pilots showing up to take it all."

And while Devi was fine with getting in trouble for underage drinking, she really didn't want to get other people in trouble for her part habits if she could avoid it. Though Chica's comment made her raise one bright blue eyebrow, "I think that I kicked your scaly ass and you are trying to weasel out of that."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 10:36:08 pm »
Gods damn she hated shedding. As soon as the first bit came off she started feeling all itchy. It was just her mind playing tricks, like how your head felt itchy when someone talked about lice. She was going to look all motley and horrid for the next few days, but it was all worth it in the end. It meant she was growing, after all. Growth was good. She loved being big, it made her feel powerful and confident.

Chica idly plucked at the shin of her arms while she spoke. “Nah, I’m good, thanks.” Reaching her back was in fact very difficult. It wasn’t that she couldn’t reach back there, but it was hard to make sure you’d gotten all the skin. Despite that, she wasn’t really comfortable with Devi yet, so there was going to be no topless skin peeling romps.

“I checked,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone, “We’re allowed to have parties, we’re allowed alcohol. I guess they think we can’t get booze so it doesn’t matter if it’s allowed. Or maybe it’s some sort of…like…test of ingenuity or something? Who knows? Anyway, the only thing we’re really doing wrong is serving to some underage people. I really don’t think they’ll care.”

She hoped they didn’t care. The plan was to get everyone as drunk as their stomaches could handle. Puking was not fun, so the balance had to be precise. Besides, only a few of them were under eighteen, the legal drinking age in Haviah, so they should be able to get away with it. She pitied the poor souls on planets were the age was twenty one. Ah yes, sixteen for sex, eighteen for booze. That seemed silly actually, saying you could have sex two years before you could drink.

In response to that arching blue brow Chica planted her hands on her hips and tilted her head. “You cheated. I could have killed you in a second if I had have used my eyes, I was going easy on you. That lamp was foul play.”

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 11:28:03 pm »
Devi hadn't really wanted to pick skin of Chica, but she felt it would be nice to offer, try and rebuild the bridge that had gotten set on fire earlier. Though she was a little relieved when the gorgon turned her down.

"That's good to know we wont get raided or anything. And, well, hopefully no one will notice the whole giving alcohol to minors thing." Hopefully people like Dyerlich wouldn't notice. Because she didn't really want to know what other tortures he had been thinking about recently and wanted to give a go at.

Devi was a big fan of getting everyone drunk and dancing. It made things so much more fun. And people were much more relaxed once they had a drink or two. And then the cheesy party games could begin.

Chica's comment got a snort from Devi, "Turning me into stone is cheating. I won fair and square. You lost, I won. Live with it." She smiled prettily at Chica and crossed her arms over her chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 09:57:10 pm »
“Hmph, well, whatever.”

Chica gave her a small scowl in return, her pride just a tad bruised by being beaten by such a small girl. Well, she wasn’t puny or anything, but Chica would have been at least twice has heavy as her.

“Well, anyway, we should go get the booze I suppose…” she glanced at the clock on her bedside table, “Oh. Shit, tomorrow I guess, I didn’t realise it was so late.” Just as she said that the clock flashed over, and suddenly it was the next day. She’d been out for almost the entire day.

Crap.

Good thing she’d finished all her classes. Still, she didn’t feel tired at all, which would likely mean sleep wouldn’t come very easily. Fabulous, now on top of everything her internal clock was going to be all whacky.

“Well….anyway, I need a shower,” she said to Devi while turning to rummage through her drawers. She produced a long black shirt, which was what she slept in. She had a lacy silk thing too somewhere, but that was for special occasions.

She slid into the bathroom, pushing the button to close the door behind her. It was really quite small, which meant she had to loop over herself to get her tail in comfortably. It was nice enough, with a toilet and wash basin that slid out of the wall at the push of a button a bench and a bath with a shower above it. The bath was actually quite big, which was good. It was hard to get all of her into small baths.

Once she’d relieved herself Chica stripped down and put her clothing into the washing chute. She’d only really been wearing them for a few minutes, but the system was automated and she couldn’t be bothered folding them up herself, so let the damn machines do it.

She slipped into the shower, which was a matter of letting the front coil of her tail flop in, then pulling in the rest. Yanking the shower curtain closed she noted dryly how cheap that was. The least they could have done was some tasteful glass or something, rather than the bland white plastic that matched the bland while everything else.

The water came on at the push of a button. At first it was freezing cold, making her yelp and move out of the stream. Whatever idiot had been in this room before thought it funny to set the thing to cold. Bastards. Twisting the little knob made the water heat up to a pleasant temperature and Chica plunged her head under the water, making her hair squirm with delight. It liked getting washed. Glancing down she noticed the bath was filling up. She blinked, then realised she must have accidentally pushed the plug closed. Oh well, might as well have a bath now. She pushed a button labelled ‘Bath’, which caused water to burst form another jet down in the tub.

Turning the shower off she sat down in the quickly rising water, enjoying the slight massage her tail was getting from the jet. The bath filled quickly and the jet stopped, so Chica took the soap from its shelf and began washing herself at the leisurely pace, occasionally stopping to pick some skin off and place it on the corner of the tub. She didn’t particularly want to be sitting in a pool of her own sheddings. And if Devi wanted a bath, she could just bloody wait.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 07:19:24 pm »
Devi smirked smugly at Chica as she flopped back onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She should get art or a poster or something for up there. The room felt so empty. Chica shouldn't feel too bad about losing, Devi might be smaller then she was, but she was used to fighting and had learned how to take down people larger then she was.

Turning her head to glance over at the gorgon, Devi smiled at her, "I can't wait for a drink. I feel like I need about 12 already."

As her room mate headed off the the shower, Devi gave a sigh and hauled herself back up. She needed to work on her uniform some more. It was going to take ages to modify all her uniforms, but she needed to be able to change her clothes.

Bitch just had better not use all the hot water. Though they probably didn't have to worry about that here. It was all...fancy and expensive here. Yet still cheap all at the same time. It was strange.

Another sigh as she pulled the uniform back out and she set to work taking the shoulders apart and fixing them so they would still look nice and show her new scar off. Devi didn't want to look trashy in her uniform, which made this hard.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 08:47:59 pm »
Despite knowing that she was sitting in a pool of her own filth with microscopic organisms having sex all around her, Chica was very relaxed in her warm bath. She washed herself slowly, taking a good half hour before she was confident that she’d removed all the skin that was ready to shed.

She drained the water from her bath and towelled herself off. Very nice towels actually, soft and fluffy. Her nightshirt was loose, with a tight neck that her hair struggled a little to get through. Silly things never did learn to go through first.

After brushing her pearly whites Chica slipped back into the room, noticing Devi’s sewing. She had no idea how to sew, never had the patience for it. “Uh, what’s that for?” she asked, pointing to Devi’s work. She looked to be modifying her uniform. Chica didn’t even know that was allowed. Maybe Devi would do hers too, make it less frumpy. The jacket made her look like a rectangle, and her skirt was made by her, thus very badly made.

Sighing, she flicked off the rooms main light. She wasn’t even tired, but Devi probably was. She slid into her bed, which was unmade from before, yanking the covers up to her chin then reaching down to pull down her shirt, which was riding up.

“Well….goodnight Devi.” She wasn’t even sleepy. Devi would probably want a shower, but once she went to bed Chica would just lie there and think and maybe do…things….when Devi was asleep.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »
Devi looked up as Chica exited the bathroom and smiled at her. She really wanted things to go smoothly between them. And hopefully the fight had cleared the air, "I have to show off my scar," Her hand came up to finger the bandage that covered her shoulder, "And DyerBear told me that I could modify my uniform to show it off."

Though she was getting tired, so the project went back to it's home and Devi padded into the bathroom, stripping as she went. Her clothes went down the shoot and she stood naked in front of the mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her body was still covered in bruises from her fight and snake bites still dotted her body. The worst of the damage had been fixed, but Dyerlich had left enough damage that she was still sore.

A hot shower sounded heavenly. The pink haired girl turned to the side, frowning as she looked over her breasts. Chica's were huge compared to hers. But people didn't like them to big...right? Another sigh and Devi shook her head. Who was she kidding? Just because she tended to like her girls a bit on the slender side didn't mean most people did.

After rinsing her mouth Devi stepped into the shower, turning the water on. She waited until it was nice and hot, just shy of being too much. God, what was with the shisty curtain?

She was too tired to take a long shower, but she still took her time, relaxing her muscles and letting the heat sooth the bruises. And it was nice to really scrub her hair out. It still felt dirty from getting dunked in the toilet, which she new was stupid. The water had been clean. But she still felt gross.

The room was filled with steam by the time the candidate stepped out of the shower and started to dry off. She pulled the thin tank top over her head before wrapping her pink hair in the towel. She would just let it air dry and just have to straighten it in the morning, blow drying was to much effort right then. Tiny booty shorts finished off the pj's and she padded back into the other room.

"Hey Chica. You gonna go to bed?" Devi wasn't as well endowed as the gorgon was, but her body was fit and toned and there were a number of small scars all over. Devi plopped down onto her bed and pulled out a small nail box and proceeded to do her toes a bright bronze color.

Though by the time she was done, Devi was ready for bed. Tossing the towel over her pillow, she curled up in bed, snuggling under the covers, "'Night Chica. Sweet dreams."

Devi's even breathing soon made it clear she was fast asleep. As she sunk deeper into sleep, she began to mumble softly. It was hard to hear across the room, but she was talking. Something about a bunny in a bus and....couscous.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 03:44:03 am »
So, Devi had to show off some sort of scar. Chica lay in her bed thinking about that while Devi showered. She was actually glad that her mentor still hadn’t shown up, she didn’t want to be carved into.

She watched Devi idly as she painted her toes, ego swelling just a little. There was no doubting that Devi was pretty, Chica supposed she had nice legs and a fit body. Chica wasn’t much of a judge when it came to legs; they all kind of looked the same to her. Devi had a nice bum, which was the only thing about her Chica envied. She had hips that gave her some curve, but there was no fleshy rump, just tail, and human bums were hot. She wished she had one…but then again she couldn’t really see how that would work without legs. The lack of butt was made up for by what was obviously a superior bust. Chica loved her boobs, and seeing Devi’s made her feel all bubbly. Devi’s weren’t tiny, but they were hills in comparison to Chica’s flesh mountains.

Chica blinked, realising she’d just been mentally undressing Devi. Weird.

“Night…” she mumbled in response, still lying down. Devi soon fell asleep, leaving Chica alone with her thoughts.

Of course, she couldn’t think of anything to think about. She gazed up at the poster above her head, staring at an upside down Cory. Yes, fantasising was just what this moment called for.

Her fantasies were cut short however by Devi making noise. At first Chica thought she was just hearing things, but as she listened it became clear. Devi was talking in her sleep. Slipping out of her bed quietly, Chica moved over to her roommate, looming over her and listening.

It was random mumblings, something about rabbits, no bunnies, on a bus. And...cussing? She could only imagine what Devi was dreaming about, but there was only one thing to do in a situation like this. Influence her dream.

Leaning in close, Chica whispered, “Devi? Deeevi. Why are you naked sweetie?”

That should send the dream in an interesting direction.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 10:25:03 am »
Devi considered herself to be quite pretty, she just wished she had more curve to her shape. She wasn't boyish looking, but she didn't have the amazing shape that so many other girls had. Devi was always to physical to get those nice, fleshy curves. Or huge breasts like Chica, which she envied with a passion.

At Chica's whisperings, Devi's face scrunched up lightly and the girl rolled over, mumbling softly, "'M naked....cause you are...."

Devi sat on the large bus, up front watching the driver. The driver was a white rabbit in a smoking jacket. She had been eating food until a moment ago, then she found herself naked and Chica was standing in the aisle next to her, nude as well.

"You have huge breasts Chica."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 05:31:34 pm »
Chica pulled herself up to avoid being whacked in the face by Devi’s shoulder as she rolled over. She blushed. So Devi was dreaming about her naked, a bus, and bunnies. That idea seemed more than a little wrong to Chica. She desperately wished now, more than ever, that she could do tricky psychic things and watch Devi’s dream.

As it was however, she would have to rely on getting Devi to speak, which didn’t really seem to be a problem. Quirking an eyebrow at Devi’s comment, Chica looked down at her chest. They were that big. Huge compared to Devi, but she’d never really considered them huge herself. This girl has some weird thoughts floating about in her subconscious, maybe some breast envy.

“I…er…thanks Devi.” She tried to think of what to say, how to encourage her to reveal more about what was going on in her mind. Without waking her up of course, that wouldn’t be pretty.

She grinned, thinking of a way to maybe turn Devi’s own fascination against her. “Devi,” she whispered, leaning in close, “Where are we Devi? Tell me where we are and you can touch ‘em.”

It would also tell Chica just what Devi’s apparent interest in her funbags was.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12:39 pm »
Chica was leaning closer to her now, smiling at her. Though it wasn't just Chica, there was some of Devi's old friend back home. They were the same person and not all at the same time the way things can do that in dreams.

Devi mumbled something incoherent, her nose wrinkling in her sleep.

Chica was asking her some strange question. Devi gave her a puzzled look, tilting her head.

"We're....onna....bus."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 11:20:53 pm »
Chica sagged and let out a relieved sigh. At least she wasn’t stuck in a room with some rabid muff diver, though the subject of Devi’s dream was still a little disturbing. On the other hand, who could blame her for dreaming about such an exquisite beauty like Chica?

So they were on a bus. Right. What could she possibly make happen on a bus?

Finding it difficult to come up with anything good, she simply asked, “Devi, what do you think of me?”

There, now maybe she’d get some honest information. Ooh! She might even be able to dig up some dirty secrets if she did this right.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 11:40:34 pm »
Devi turned from where she had been looking out the window. There were lots of those underwater cleaning monkies around. She had thought she had killed them all. But Chica was talking to her again.

She frowned, confused as to why Chica had asked her that question.

"I....donno." Devi mumbled, her expression slightly puzzled in her sleep, "Kinna a bitch....but....not to bad....I think."

She hadn't really decided how she felt about the gorgon yet. On one hand, she seemed cool enough, if not slightly creepy in her gushing over Vaughan and IF. On the other hand, she had punched Devi.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 12:58:58 am »
Bitch?

Bitch?

Chica was no bitch. She was just…opinionated. Opinionated and aggressive, yeah. There was nothing wrong with being a little forceful when you knew you were right, and that fight, well that was all Alaina’s fault. Just thinking about that little whore Alaina in the same room as her Vaughan made Chica’s blood boil.

She looked Devi over quickly, then with a sly grin whispered, “Hey Devi, how come your ass is so huge and your tits are so small?”

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 01:05:20 am »
That got a frown out of the sleeping girl. She didn't look very happy about that at all, "My...ass is no' big..."

Devi stood up, glaring at Chica, clothed again as her dream shifted again. How dare she!  Her butt was not big! It still fit just fine into those pants!

Then the anger was replaced by a sad frown and Devi curled up, one arm curling around her breasts, "....tits...not that small....really..."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:57 am »
Playing with Devi’s sleeping brain was turning out to be really, really fun. But how to make it even better? She pondered, then snapped her fingers when an idea came.

Checking to see that Devi was still fast asleep, Chica slipped over to her bed and quietly rummaged through the drawers until she found her camera. Grinning, and doing a good job of looking mincing, she loomed over Devi again.

Once the camera was turned and the lens cover retracted Chica whispered to Devi, “Prove it then, take your top off.”

Hehehe. This would be good.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal