Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: There is a pattern here and I am seeing it (Shizzilicious)  (Read 2273 times)

Anonymous

Re: There is a pattern here and I am seeing it (Shizzilicious)
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2008, 03:24:16 pm »
Devi laughed at that, "A second puberty. Yeah, that's about right. Not fun to start growing breasts and the ability to read someones mind at the same time. They teach you about half of it in school and your on your own for the other shit."

"Twenty seconds? Ha. You give me so little credit." Devi also had in her favor that she had been through that before. Not as brutal as it had been with Dyerlich, but still scary all on its own. Though Devi was actually impressed she hadn't passed out. But being unconscious around Dyerlich had been a bit scarier then the water. Water was only going to kill her.

Her lower lip stuck out in an exaggerated pout, "Awww. You don't like me then? I'm hurt. I felt we were bonding, teacher student and all that." Then she gave a small laugh, "Dyerling? I like it. Can I call you Dyerling? Or maybe Dyerlicious. Dyerkins?" It was just too funny to think of such a scary man with such a silly nickname.

The feel of Dyerlich's mind brushing against hers made her give a small, almost inaudible gasp. It was strange to feel someone in her mind while she was reading the coins. Though she tried to ignore it as she watched the memories fly past.

She couldn't help but smile. These coins had brought a lot of people pleasure and contentment. The images began to go faster as she went deeper and she had to slow down if she was going to get anything from it. The deepest memories were of small hands, dark and furred. Some weasel like humanoid was holding the coins now. And was so happy to have them. It was rather sweet, the simple pleasure it was feeling.

Then there was a few flashes of a fire and heat and Devi began to put back up her layers of shields. She had reached the end of the memories the coin had. Putting the shields up went much faster as she wasn't watching the images as they came to her. Her eyes fluttered open again, their color a tawny amber color, lacking the metallic sheen they had earlier.

"That was fun!" Her cheeks were slightly flushed with pleasure and a huge smile was plastered on her face, "These are good coins."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 02:07:02 pm »
"Well, you can't blame them for that, psychic abilities crop up in so few that well...it would be worthless to teach them. Besides, all psychics end up here eventually. This is where you learn." Dyerlich told her with a small shrug. "Though by the looks of you Devi you didn't have much trouble with the first part of puberty." Was that a shot at her breast size perhaps? His eyes twinkled humorously as he went back to searching through the desk drawers for the coins. Had to be in there somewhere.

"I...no. You can't call me Dyerlicious or Dyerkins. Dyerling I put up with because my dragon has a tendency to call me that, but say that name to me too often and you'll be in a lot of trouble." He told her as he looked up to her with a small glare. Nicknames. It was only fair he got one of course, considering he liked to give everyone else one. He was just a hypocrite though. He hated being called something else. Then again, he was a Pilot, people had to put up with it if he did it.

Dyerlich parked his presence out of the way, enough that she'd barely feel it there, but still able to pick up what the coins were giving off. Things were going back so far...and...what was that? Some small intelligent beast, no doubt a goblinoid of some sort. So that was what it was then...it was a creature just simply entertained by the shiny coins and the musical notes they made as they clinked together. Adorable really.

His mind recoiled slightly as there was a sudden flash of light and fire, and he felt warm for a moment. She went all the way back to the forging of the coins. His mind left hers, his blocks and shields and layers of silence returning once more as he rubbed the back of his neck. "They are indeed good coins." He reached out and took them from her, putting the coins back into the desk and locking the drawers with a simple thought command. Keys were so over-rated when you had the power to move things with your mind.

"I'm afraid now I'm at a loss for the next thing to do. I can't say I'm the most sociable person, so I suppose now if you would like I can return you to your room."

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 03:22:34 pm »
Devi shot him a look at his puberty comment, crossing her arms over her chest. So what if she didn't have the biggest breasts ever. Anything more then a handful was too much anyway, "I don't blame them for that. But it sure didn't make things easier. Though it will be interesting to learn what I can do with my abilities."

A huge smile spread over her face as he rejected her nicknames, "Alright. DyerBear it is." She was so going to have to make a stuffed Dyerlich now. And make it as adorably, huggably soft as she could. And make sure her mentor got to see it. Devi was still wary of Dyerlich, but she was friendly and she liked to push boundaries. She was already getting attached to the strange looking man.

His presence in her mind didn't really bother her. Though it did make her want to show off a little. Not by doing anything fancy, just to do as smooth a job as possible. As she had never known any other physics, Devi had never been able to show of her ability like this.

She was sad to have to give the coins back. It had been nice holding them, feeling the happy contentment they gave off. Though it made her rather excited to get to try the other objects. Well, not the dagger as much. Death made her head hurt, it was heavy and rough in the mind, so many strong emotions.

She stood up, grinning, "Well, it was lovely meeting you. The torture was interesting. Do, I, er have to report to you or anything tomorrow? Or do I have classes or something?"

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 01:32:10 am »
"A whole host of things I'm hoping, besides just reading impressions of course." He would help her to learn this sort of thing of course. That was his job after all. For now there wasn't too much he could, teach her the rules, force her to study so she can be worthy of Roman's Evaluation. That would be a tense time. He was going to lose at least one candidate. It was a very fearful thought since he didn't want any of them to leave of course.

He gave a glare at her, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched her. "You best make sure I never see that teddy bear because I'll let you in on a secret." He leaned in toward her with a small grin. "When I get really angry with something, it tends to suddenly burst into flame." Dyerlich moved away from her, his leg coming up to rest on his knee as he watched her carefully. He hadn't gotten angry in...in twenty years. Right. No causalities that day of course but still...trouble.

"I believe tomorrow is a day off actually. So you should be fine to do nothing. You do not have to report to me, but I'll be here, around the ATC." He told her as he stood up with her, giving a half bow from behind his desk. He didn't have to be here at least, he would get his work done later tonight anyway. It was good to be able to control your psychic powers even when you slept.

"Well then, I suppose I shall see you when I see you. Enjoy your rest Devi." He wasn't even going to mess with her dreams. He had things to do. Well. Actually...Hrm. The last time he invaded a dream it had been VERY interesting. Alright. Never mind. He'd forgo a bit of work to invade her dreams for a few hours. Heh heh.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 08:25:06 pm »
Devi huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and she pouted up at Dyerlich, "You, Sir, are no fun." She was still making the bear. And if he set it on fire....she would probably cry. And then plot evil, evil revenge.

She stood out of her chair and brushed her pants off, "Well, sweet then. I'll have to enjoy myself then." She gave Dyerlich a wide smile and headed for the door, pausing to turn and blow him a kiss, "Maybe I'll run into you then."

The chances of Devi dreaming about Dyerlich was high. What it was going to be about was up in the air. He had an equal chance of a wet dream as a nightmare. Another wave and Devi headed out the door, closing it behind her.

The candidate spent the rest of the day getting settled, though she still needed to get assigned a permanent room. One of the many downsides to having your paper work get messed up. She found out where her classes were going to be held and did her best to try and learn where everything was, though the white walled corridors all looked so damn similar.

And she had managed to ferret out the supplies to modify her uniforms. It was going to take a while, as she had to do most of it by hand. Stupid Dyerlich. She hoped he was getting a headach will all the hate she was sending his way. He would pick the hardest spot to show of with the uniforms.

Though the day was starting to take its toll on the girl and Devi was finding herself ready for bed pretty early for her. But intense fear and torture tended to take it out of a girl. Devi was glad that she could at least wear her own pajamas to bed, it reminded her of home. God how she wanted to go back home, see her family again.

Curling under the blankets, Devi clutched her stuffed animal to her chest. She was going to pass. Because she could go back and see her family when she was a pilot. It had to be allowed then. She would have to ask about what contact she got until then. It's not like they were prisoners here. Well...they kind of were. But they could probably at least call family, right?

Devi was in some forest/clearing/meadow place. It was all three at once, shifting and changing constantly, though it didn't seem at all strange to her in the dream. It was also underwater, but it was like an underwater level in some game. Everything still worked like normal, she ran along the bottom instead of swam.

And she was fighting monsters, leveling up as she killed them. They were strange twisted monkeys. That were all armed with cleaning tools and were busy cleaning every thing until they noticed Devi and attacked.

Every so often, Devi would glow and her clothes would change slightly as she gained a level. It was rather fun and Devi was enjoying getting to slaughter cleaning monkeys. That had gills and fins. It all worked in that way dreams always work. Though she didn't like the Moprillas. They were really hard.

As she moved through the dreamscape, she came to a building, setting in the middle of a clearing. On the door was a sign "Restroom." It seemed important and Devi found herself inside it. Then out of the largest stall a tall, skinny, spiky haired creature came out. Dyerlich was too tall in her dream world to have actually fit in the tiny building, but it didn't seem to matter much.

There was a huge, clashing fight, Devi trying to avoid the deadly claws as he tried to drag her into the stall with him. Her sword seemed to have no effect against him, the cuts not slowing down at all.

Then he managed to grab onto her, dragging her against his chest. He was surprisingly warm and he wasn't so huge anymore, he was the relative size her normally was.

"Strip down." His voice was a bit different here, softer and gentler. Devi found herself pressing closer to him, her arms going to to wrap around his neck. She always had a weakness for anyone who could best her in a fight.

The girl shifted in her sleep, her eyes flickering rapidly behind her eyelids. And then she gave a small, sleepy giggle and snuggled closer to the pillow she was clutching to her chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 09:19:29 pm »
"You never know." He raised an eyebrow at her...whatever the heck she had done. Pressed her hand to her lips and then...blowing? What did that even mean anyway? He took a bit of time to finish up his work, trying to get everything out of the way. It helped when you could do two monotonous things as well as one focused thing. It gave him time to also research what that action she did was called. Blowing a kiss he found out. Interesting enough.

He didn't dwell much on such a thing, she had been teasing no doubt. He finally finished up and went to eat, and then he would wait. Every candidate needed to have their dreams spied on, it was really just...something he did. He didn't really remember when he started doing this, but it was interesting none the less.

He found her place once more, sneaking in was easy after having sent a repair team to fix the servos in the door They now opened without a single little squeak or squeal. Taking a seat at the edge of her bed he closed his eyes. Alright. Time to find out just what the girl was thinking then, what she was dreaming. Dyerlich stayed near the edges of her mind, just peeking inside really to see what was there. So she was...swimming it seemed. Alright that was interesting then wasn't it? She was also killing things. Monsters. Oh that was...right...that could have been a metaphor for him right? Well he could have expected that, considering what she thought of him.

Still he watched though, some fun could have been had here right?

He was wrong when he saw the next thing to pop up. Rest room. Ah. The thing she might fear. Right. He smirked ever so slightly. This was good. Hilarious even. He only wished he had a nice snack at this point. It was good to watch. Of course he would be inside it, in one of the stalls. No doubt the toilet inside looked like the one from her bathroom. Hmph. The fight was rather impressive to watch, she seemed to be good against him but...he didn't seem to be affected by her. He seemed to be really...well a boss.

Woah wait.

What was going on?!

Why was he...why did he tell her to suddenly strip down and...why was she hugging him? How was she hugging him anyway? He seemed to be such smaller now actually, almost her size too. Ajabwuh? Oh now he understood. This was just like with Phenyo's dream! Though, Phenyo's dream was a lot more ah...to the point perhaps? Though she had made a lot of interesting noises. Dyerlich continued to watch the dream. It was a lot more uh...romance to it? Of course, soon it got a little more steamy and he finally pulled his mind away from hers.

That was pretty...really? Another one? Well, so now two of his pupils had sex dreams about him. That wasn't too bad at all! It fascinated him really. How they could have such...subconscious feelings about him. Though, to think that they were having those thoughts about him. About HIM. He really wanted to investigate these sorts of things, knowing Phenyo and Devi's attitudes they wouldn't care about that sort of thing. He'd have to start watching their dreams more and find out what was going on in their subconscious.

Should be interesting.

Very interesting.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:54 pm »
Devi gave a pleased sounding moan, arching her back and mumbling softly in her sleep. She was aware of a not right presence near her though and she began to lose the dream, her pale silvery blue eyes blinking confusedly at the room.

When she first noticed Dyerlich, her brain didn't quite register that she was now awake and no longer in a dream. She gave her mentor a sleepy, seductive come-hither smile, her voice husky, "Hey. What are you doing over there?"

She reached over and grabbed one of his hands before her brain finally caught up with her and she flushed a dark red, dropping her hand. She opened her mouth to apologize, then shut it, frowning as she worked out what was going on, "Why are you in my room?"

Devi was rather torn between embarrassment and annoyance. And she wasn't really sure what to do in this situation. Though that wouldn't last long, she didn't have a whole lot of shame, at least not about things like that.

And why had she been dreaming about sex with Dyerlich? Not that she minded, it had been good sex. But...still....that was a little weird.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 10:49:03 pm »
Dyerlich wanted to try and sneak out of her room, and out of her mind, but he was so...enraptured by it all. Not that he didn't like it of course. He loved it. It was...ahem. Interesting. Well if he ever needed to please her he could just look in her dreams for a little hint then. She seemed to be really enjoying herself though, the moaning and her back arching.

Dream Dyerlich seemed really good at sex.

A funny thought none the less. Suddenly though she was awake, looking at him. He just blinked. Uh oh. How to explain...she...she wasn't awake. She looked dazed a little...and...he liked that smile. That seemed like a very interesting smile...and the voice was something else. He didn't really expect to hear that from her. He wasn't much sure what he was supposed to do. Was she...asking him to join her? She seemed to be pulling for a moment.

Then she woke up. Well more than usually.

Oh boy.

"Uh." He stood up and dusted himself off carefully. How to go about explaining this. Actually it didn't really matter did it. He just put his arms behind his back, watching her carefully. "I was spying on your dreams of course. I do that for all my candidates. I have to admit...very interesting dream...very interesting." Dyerlich turned toward the door and headed over to it, sliding it open and looking back at her. "Have a good night Devi...I'll lock the door until morning so you can have your private time." The door closed after Dyerlich left, the door clicking, locking in place. Heh heh.

Fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal