Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Another RP survey. >:3  (Read 974 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Another RP survey. >:3
« on: June 03, 2008, 07:55:23 pm »
[If you don't have 12 characters here at RotE, just use other characters from another game to fill in the blanks. ;3]

Choose twelve of your original characters in any particular order (NO PEEKING AT THE QUESTIONS!). Then, answer the questions that follow.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3?

02) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?

03) 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

04) What is or would be 1's favorite book?

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8?

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

08) 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens?

09) If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?

12) If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 8?

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be?

16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle?

17) If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose?

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3?

20) What would 6 most likely be arrested for?

21) What is 10's secret?

22) If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?

24) 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

-What title would you give this story?

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Another RP survey. >:3
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 08:27:12 pm »
1 - Dietek
2 - Whiro ((Does he count? |: We'll make him count))
3 - Mae S.M Imajica
4 - Mai
5 - Hydra
6 - Seiteki
7 - Nuru
8 - Drantris
9 - Vaughan
10 - Tarlaka
11 - Ehtris
12 - Sharlee

Oh damn.  Seiteki, she'd be one of those teachers you A. Love, B. Hate, C. Have a crush on.

Scalding. No, seriously. She's a vurry pretty character, It'd totally go lesbian for Mai.

The mission would be to .. to.. go get.... condoms? And no? Because Hydra would give him a funny look and then leave?

Mechanics 101.

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?
The other way around. Nuru is a pet.

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8?
BWAHAHA. Whiro is looking for a room mate. And he can pick Mai or Drantris... Probably Mai, she's pretty and smaller and could clean his toes better.

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Ehtris would hit on Vaughan and Nuru because they're petty, and the two of them would sit awkwardly and think of ways to get away.

12 would die. |: Tarlaka is a knight, Sharlee is not. ((Man, they're sisters too. How awkward would that be?))

Beat the shit out of Dietek and steal it back.

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.
"Lost love, regained again" and it can have lots of hot sweaty sex scenes. <.<

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?
I'd turn 8 into a pilot and kill of Seiteki so Drantris could be Whiros pilot, of course.

Wonderfully! He's such a sweetie-pie. <3

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Flex. Lots. |:

Nope. Drantris has no love.

Tarlaka would chose Mais side, because she's a cute little girl and Drantris isn't.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO FIGHT YOU!?"

2 Hookers and an 8 ball - Mindless Self Indulgence

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Hydra, because, Dude, he has four arms. That and 3, Mae, is a vampire and doesn't eat food.

"Hey, I like little girls and you *points with both hands* look like a little girl."

Pissing off the wrong people.

21) What is 10's secret?
:3 She loves a king!

Hydra. Vaughan is a weak pretty-boy who thinks he's hot shit. Hydra is a seasoned fighter, therefore, he runs faster.

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?
...Vaughan or Sharlee. Sharlee. |: She has a pet dragon.

24) 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
Mae and Hydra... against Tarlaka, Nuru helps them but is a spy, then Tarlaka kidnaps Drantris and makes them attempt to surrender. Following the wide advice of Mai, they seek out Whiro who gives them what they need. And that is why people don't do crack.

"Don't do Drugs."

Rhi
Pseudonym
Shizzy.

.....Yes....

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 08:45:10 pm »
1 - Riker
2 - Hendrik
3 - Chica
4 - Lore
5 - Nacrus
6 - Marion
(sote charries because I ran out :B)
7 - Fei
8 - Long
9 - Lang
10 - Charmeine
11 - Faln
12 - Daithi

Chica, my gorgon pilot candidate, or Marion, my spoilt, semi-formed triplet? Uh….Chica.

Smokin hot. She can bend in all sorts of ways. Hawt. P:

The mission is to find girls. He succeeds.

Yurtle the turtle, which thankfully survived the earths rebirth.

Fei would swear fealty to Marion, I have to idea why, but Marion would never swear fealty to anyone.

Let’s see….Hendrik’s choices are to room with the scantily clad acrobat who can contort herself into all sorts of dirty shapes, or the perverted guy trapped in a body that’s not his. Ima say….Lore.

They go to a bar and discuss why slavery is a great idea.

Charmeine giggles and tells Daithi that it was just a joke.

He’d challenge him to a duel.

Fame The story of two girls who want nothing short of everything.

Lang would offer his sister up for Hendrik to feed on, in exchange for his help.

Swimmingly, with his many naked inducing magics, we’d be peas in a pod.

Imbue me with authoritah.

No. Nor would I wan them to, yet. Not until the secret is revealed!

Aaaaw. She wouldn’t take sides. But if she had to, she’d pick Long.

“Light, no one kill meeeeee! ;~;”

Renegade Fighter.

Hmm, I think in the end Chica would. Nacrus would get all “I’m the consul gimmi” on her, but in the end the eyes of death win.

Uh….”You’re desperate and I’m horny, so unless you see any snake boys around, let’s go!”

Being a runaway mage.

21) What is 10's secret?
She has none. She’s very open….in more ways than one…>_>

Nacrus. All of Edaniths finest technologies are at his fingertips.

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?
Daithi actually…..Lang is a wimp.

24) Chica and Nacrus reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Charmeine's sinister secret organization. Fei volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that she is actually a spy for Charmeine. Meanwhile, Charmeine has kidnapped Long in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Lore, they seek out Hendrik, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Chica in
BIZARRO WORLD!!
A Chica Characa ‘choose your own adventure’ novel.

Rhi
Draccykins
Goldie

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 08:46:01 pm »
1 - Adalwulf
2 - Dyerlich
3 - Bionic Crab
4 - Miyani
5 - Gwen
6 - Mazz
7 - Nexus
8 - Skarol
9 - Havaror
10 - Tzak
11 - Kazzt
12 - Than'layne

01) I'm gonna go with 6, Mazz.
02) Ahm...shes...a six I think. Heh. six six six.
03) The mission is a complete disaster as they end up fighting and splitting up and probably dying. Doesn't matter what it is.
04) "How to increase your memory and attention span"
05) I'm guessing that Mazz would probably swear fealty to Nexus.
06) Oh god. Dyerlich would probably take Skarol.
07) Ahm. Let's see. They'd probably go to a place that serves BIG portions of food/electricity, and they'd probably discuss their jobs and what not. Probably fighting techniques.
08) Tzak is incapacitated and half the universe is plunged into darkness and death.
09) Well, Kazzt would probably just take it back when he wasn't looking...or looking directly at it...With Wulf you could take anything of his and he wouldn't notice much.
10) "The freedom of knowledge or How I Took the World Over"
11) I'd have to use the kidnapping of Phenyo and Mai no doubt.
12) We probably wouldn't, what with him being all evil.
13) I'd get her to give me all the technology and magical knowledge she had.
14) Yep!!! Draccy does!
15) I think Tzak would choose Skarol, since he's just misunderstood. Miyani is evil evil.
16) "I've lived so long, and I'll keep on living!"
17) Ahm...Ice Ice Baby or...Something ab out Lava Lamps or plasma.
18) It's obvious that Bionic Crab would. Laser eye and all. Adalwulf would retract his hand, Gwen would glare and BC would either shoot his laser eye or pinch at them.
19) "Uh...so...you ever get freaky with those pincers?"
20) Indecent Exposure at a Resort.
21) He's whipped and loves every moment of it.
22) Gwen would. Havaror has short bursts of speed but little endurance, while Gwen would take it slow and save her strength.
23) I'd feel much safer with Havaror then I would with Than'layne. If I said or thought something wrong, Than'layne could end the world or something like that. Havaror would at least just beat people up.
24) Alright, so Bionic Crab and Gwen team up to save the world from Tzak's secret organization. Nexus helps them, but he's actually a spy for Tzak. Tzak has kidnapped Skarol to force their surrender. Following the advice of Miyani, they find Dyerlich, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

The story would be called "Statues blush in the cold of space."

Rhi would, I'd force Draccy to, and I think I'd make Kitsy read too.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 08:50:06 pm »
1 - Arrow
2 - Teidra
3 - Cyrus
4 - Terra
5 - Rune
6 - Bianca
7 - Miyurin
8 - Gabriel
9 - Malriiko
10 - Val
11 - Ashe
12 - Luka

...Bianca or Cyrus. College professor. Uhhhh. Maybe Cyrus. Though he'd be the no nonsense type of professor that every student would either hate because he's a hardass or love because...no, they wouldn't love him. xD

Terra? Heck yeah. She's pretty hot. <3

Mal and Rune. '_' A drow and a half-elf. Pffffhahahaha. It wouldn't be very successful. Mal would want to do things one way, Rune'd want to do things another, Mal would listen patiently and explain why it wouldn't work and want to take a more diplomatic approach, Rune would get frustrated and insist that exploding things ALWAYS works, and things would just crumble from there. Rune would make some sort of racist insult toward drow, Mal would get icily angry, and they'd refuse to work together. >_> Rune would likely end up in the brig.

Anything BUT boring anatomy books, at this point.

Miyurin or Bianca? O_o Miyurin only swears fealty to her gods and "pure" people. Bianca ain't pure, liar, whore, and criminal and everything. xD Bianca would be more likely to swear fealty to her than the other way around.

Teidra is looking for a room mate, either Gabriel or Terra. Hmm...she could go with either. She'd probably pick Gabriel, though, since he can talk. Gabriel would find her frickin' adorable.

Ashe, Malriiko (Libra's captain), and Miyurin (Mordecai's mage). Mal and Miyurin would discuss how much Edanith sucks, and Ashe would smile and nod and eat his food happily. xD

*snickers* Luka vs. Val. The Mordecai vs. the spoiled brat. Eheheh. Val would get his ass handed to him and end up in ER again. >_>

If Arrow stole something precious from Ashe, Ashe would capture Arrow, take his thing back, and then gently but firmly scold her. |:

'_' Bianca and Terra. Uhh...perhaps, "If I Only Had a Voice." *cornycorny*

Gabriel and Teidra? Ahahaha. I could see them getting along just fine, though Gabriel might be weirded out by Teidra's submissive attitude. : He'd try and [strike:1mnhkr18]beat[/strike:1mnhkr18] snap her out of that.

Gabriel? xD I'd likely want to either hug him or strangle him by the end of Sunday.

Rune? Maybe "please don't go all stickyfingers on my things"?

Nope. D8

...If Val had to choose between Terra and Gabriel? O_o Well, Terra's Teinari scum, and Gabriel's a Pilot...he'd be more likely to pick Terra. She's pretty hot. And she can't talk back. xD

"*VARIOUS HISSING AND SNARLING AND ROARING SOUNDS!*"

'_' I don't know...

Arrow, Cyrus, and Rune. Ahaha. Cyrus would give it to Arrow and punch Rune in the face if he tried to take it away from her. |: This is, of course, before he finds out she's psychic.

Miyurin to Cyrus? O_o "You're not a bad human." xD That's about as good as she can do.

Pirating software, swindling money, helping out rebels...

21) What is 10's secret?
Val? He's really a girl. That's why he refused to strip. |: ...Kidding, kidding! Uhm, I don't know yet! He's such a new character!

gyahahaha, the drow and the half elf racing. Man. Neither would want to lose to the other, and Mal would be damned determined to beat that "fairy" (it's good natured ribbing, really!) while Rune wouldn't want to lose to a drow. Ultimately, Mal would cheat and win. >_> She's a tolerant person, but losing with stakes like that (i.e. her pride as a drow!) just wouldn't fly.

Malriiko. She's a tough old broad. With a scary, scary whip. She's short as hell, but no one would mess with her.

24) Cyrus and Rune reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Val's sinister secret organization. Miyurin volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for Val. Meanwhile, Val has kidnapped Gabriel in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Terra, they seek out Teidra, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

"How to Destroy the World in Ten Minutes."

Draco
Shizzy
Tal
Choco

Haha, that's four. I cheat. |:
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 09:52:33 am »
1 - Nika
2 - Papillion
3 - Nancy
4 - (Out of RotE) Linia
5 - Ra'rin
6 - Jovan
7 - Damayanti
8 - Raphael
9 - Zandra
10 - Mikhail
11 - (Damn. I need more characters here) Jessica
12 - Bartolomeo

Jovan. Oh sweet God Jovan.

02) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot? Hot? Not as much. Attractive, yes. But it's in a cute adorable sweet way.

03) 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? I'm really not sure what the mission would be, but it would succeed. Probably some mission to kick a lot of males asses.

04) What is or would be 1's favorite book? Something dark, full of pain and torture.

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around? Other way around. Damayanti is much more likely to swear fealty then Jovan is.

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8? Papillion should probably not share a room with Raphael. I think she would break the poor boy. Though Linia probably wouldn't fair much better.

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Jessica would want to go somewhere nice, but Zandra would insist on a pub. And after Jessica got over freaking out that she was talking to a centaur and a serial killers dream come to life, they would probably talk about men. And Damayanti would be a little confused by it all.

08) 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens? Mikhail kicks poor Bartolomeo's ass all over the place. Bartolomeo is a decent fighter, but can't really compete with the fact Mikhail can channel supernatural powers.

09) If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? Jessica would demand it back and if that failed use physical force to get it back. And while Nika is pretty tough, he is going to get his ass handed to him by an enraged nightbane.

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire. The bloddy paintbrush

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together? Raphael would get assigned to protect Papillion from something. Though I don't think the poor boy could survive Papillion for long.

12) If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? ...Oh goodness. Probably rather well, other then my trying to spy on him while naked.

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? heehee *leer* No, really. Um...probably to pose for a lot of reference pictures.

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 8? No. Not even a little bit.

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be? Oh, Mikhail would pick Linia. Raphael would take Mikhail in for using magic, and well, Mikhail wouldn't like that. And he would just manipulate Linia into doing what he wanted.

16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle? Last time she shouted while charging into battle it was "Don't you touch him!"

17) If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose? It's funny that Jessica is number 11. In the game I played her in, we made a soundtrack for all the characters. Jessica had a number of songs. Supermodel - Jill Sobule and Outsider (Resident Evil remix) - A Perfect Circle to name two.

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Ra'rin or Nancy. It really depends on how crazy Nancy is at the time. But probably Ra'rin, because you just don't mess with her food.

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3? Ahahahahaha! Um...well, "Hey. I'm like a zombie."

20) What would 6 most likely be arrested for? Breaking an entering or statutory rape (He wouldn't rape anyone, but he doesn't really discriminate based on age. He would easily sleep with a 16 year old.)

21) What is 10's secret? I...don't know yet? He's too new

22) If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? That would be an awesome race. It would depend on the distance. Ra'rin will be faster over a short distance, Zandra would easily win in a longer one.

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12? 9. She's a huge fucking centaur. I pity anyone who tries to mug her.

24) Nancy and Ra'rin reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Mikhail's sinister secret organization. Damayanti volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for Mikhail. Meanwhile, Mikhail has kidnapped Raphael in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Linia, they seek out Papillion, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

-What title would you give this story? The end of the world as we know it

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it. My friends list here? I don't really have one v.v;;

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 08:16:47 pm »
1 - Tetra
2 - Alik
3 - Draegan (M - gunslinging, crossdressing P.I.)
4 - Cyril (M - socially awkward vampire, Draegan's partner)
5 - Reiko (F - straitlaced, probably-lesbian demoness, fire element)
6 - Karasu (F - unstable, though rather cute synthetic being, earth/metal element)
7 - Kodama (M - tall, handsome, undoubtedly bisexual biological artisan, also demon, ice element)
8 - Lantz (F - militarily-minded, schizophrenic recruits trainer)
9 - Tsubasa (M - Kodama's lackey, quite laid-back, fire element)
10 - CRSA-0023 (neither - pervy android with a shock baton FTW)
11 - Lacuna (F - weird pre-apocalyptic orphan with a thing for androids)
12 - Leocadio (M - hot Spanish demon FTW, water element)

Um. Probably Draegan (3), as he is indeed knowledgeable on the subject of the paranormal... and interior design, lawl.

He's more cute than hot.

Tsubasa sends Reiko to the store to buy him a new hair-comb. Reiko realizes she outranks him, and sends him to do it himself. Mission accomplished.

Tetra would probably like something long, dry, and full of scientific jargon. DX

Hmm, probably Karasu to Kodama, in that it would make more sense, but it's more likely to happen the other way 'round. :D

Alik and Cyril would be okay roomies, considering Cyril has experience living with flamboyant people. Lantz... now that would be disastrous. :D

Tsubasa, Lacuna, and Kodama... go to an upscale steakhouse, and discuss politics... until Lacuna falls asleep. Then they talk about sex.

0023 and Leo... It's an INNUENDUEL. They each say some covertly filthy comment to the other, and the worst/most well-hidden one wins. It ends in a tie, like Leo's mother, last night. >D

If Tetra stole Lacuna's most precious possession, it would probably be a journal or something. She would hitch a ride to TRIM and ask him politely, several times, and offer to make him a copy.

Karasu and Cyril... That would be, Cyril gets a woman and Karasu gets her man. I'll call it, "A Tale of Two Completely Unrelated Love-Starved Nonhumans."

Lantz and Alik? A whip, that's what.

OH MY GOD, Lantz would probably hate me. I'm a very messy, irresponsible person. She'd have me whipped by Saturday night, sin duda.

Oh wow. Um, I'd have Reiko... redesign my sister's side of the room. >3 All her furniture would be A PILE OF CHARCOAL.

Actually, yes. Not here, but... there was a battle-comic. :D

If 0023 had to choose between Cyril and Lantz... it would probably choose Cyril, as he's the more tractable of the two. No one wants to be around Lantz...

"I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their boy-toys!!" <--CANON

"Coin-Operated Boy" by the Dresden Dolls. Sung from her perspective.

Draegan starts pouting right off, but Tetra and Reiko are Paying No Attention, because they are engaged in an epic battle of Who Is More Dangerous. Reiko wins, as they both have pointy teeth and claws, but she has magic. That scallion pancake is hers.

"That dress looks absolutely delightful on you... but it would look even better with a few bloodstains, on the floor of my torture chamber, next Tuesday morning."
Or, failing that, "Nice shoes..."

Being out after curfew. She would be genuinely completely lost.

21) What is 10's secret?
It's solar-powered. Cloudy days are 0023's only weakness...

Tsubasa, by sheer force of bigger wings/longer legs... otherwise, they're evenly matched. Poor, short Reiko...

Hmm... can I have both? Just kidding... if it's a matter of safety, pro'lly Tsubasa.

Draegan and Reiko team up... 0023 has an organization... Kodama's the mole... Lantz is kidnapped... Cyril is Yoda, and Alik is the Deus Ex Machina? WHAT??

The Big Tsundere. >D

Hmm... Draconian, Callie from Clauden, and... my sister?

My sister would wait for the book on tape. :|

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 02:56:20 pm »
I recycle names as I suck at making them.

1 - Kazuaki
2 - Kurekaze
3 - Esan
4 - Jason
5 - Jace
6 - Silvia
7 - Adrian
8 - Sadrian
9 - Kreeg
10 - Nexus
11 - Merral
12 - A-Jax003

Silvia, as Esan never went to a normal school.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Personally, I think he’s pretty.

If it’s Kreeg, then it’s to destroy some city or village somewhere.  It Jase is the one doing it, yeah, the village is as good as gone.  If Jase would do it at all.

That’s a hard one... War and Peace because he’d think it was funny.

It could work both ways.

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8? Kurekaze would get along well with Sadrian as their both twins of their brothers.  Jason on the other hand might get irritated with Kurekaze’s personalities after a while.

Hahahahaha, well… Most likely they would go where ever Merral feels like, as she would whop both their asses if they tried to say no.  As to what they would descuss… Adrien would be trying to find a way to escape with his life.  Kreeg would talk about how much he hates humans.  Merral would wanna talk about anything which was interesting.  So the dinner wouldn’t last long.

Jax gets pwned hard core by Nexus.  As Nexus and Jax are both Mechanoids, Nexus is a far superior design and would use nano-machines to take Jax down.  The longer the battle took, the more powerful Nexus would become.

First off, that would be so horrendously stupid of Kazuaki, that it would never happen.  How she would get it back, simple, appear behind him.  Gently place her hand on his shoulder and say, “Kazuaki… Don’t do that again, K?” With a sweet and innocent voice, then smiles.  By then, she would have already retrieved the item Kazuaki had taken.  If you haven’t gotten it by now, Merral is powerful. (was for a funny rp, not serious)

This is a hard one, Jason when he was older, would desire balance in the universe.  Silvia on the other hand never really had a over all desire.  So basically, the story’s title would be something like, “The big and the small.” (I hate making names/titles)

Being that they are both from difference times, a time vortex captures both of their brothers and the two have to team up to save them by traveling throughout time and all the stupid things which happens.  There would be a lot of destruction if these two were involved.

I’d get tired of him real fast as he is constantly acting like he’s gay and in love with his brother. XD

Make me immortal.  However, I don’t think he ever got that strong, so he’d have to ask Jason for that.

No

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be? Nexus would definitely side with Jason as Nexus could tell the vast difference in power between the two and which would be more useful.  Also Jason could destroy Nexus pretty fast.

“…” As he would have killed everyone before they had a chance to hear his battle cry. XD Maybe…

17) If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose? Hmm… I can’t remember names of songs.  Maybe “Let the bodies hit the floor.”  Or “It’s the end of the world” As she is the second most powerful character I ever made.  Only because the game she was in wasn’t supposed to be serious.

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Hahahahahahhahaaha, awesome combination!  Esan and Kazuaki are huge rivals so they would begin battling it out, while Jase would swoop in for the scallion.  Only to be intercepted by Esan’s foot and a spell from Kazuaki.  In the end, no one would get it as the fight would escalate until the place fell apart.

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3? Well, their both guys… but Adrien does act gay so he’d probably say something like, “If I was a skin tight martial arts uniform, I’d be all over you.” XD

Nothing, because the government would get her out of it. XP

21) What is 10's secret?
He doesn’t have a secret.  He’d just wants to destroy all sentient life forms.

Jase, because Kreeg can’t teleport.

Haha, that’s a good question.  Saying that Kreeg wouldn’t just kill me, he’d be pretty good to have around.  Jax on the other hand would be equally useful, but at the same time might not kill me on purpose, as things have a tendency to blow up when he’s involved.

It’s kind of scary how this likely of an event this is if all of these characters were involved in some sort of way.  Wow!

Closing Pandora’s Box

None, as I have no friends. XD

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 11:41:40 pm »
1 - Rafe [bigoted Mordecai]
2 - Neel
3 - Alesku
4 - Jae
5 - Liv
6 - Perch
7 - Hasdrubal
8 - Siraz [Edani Senator]
9 - Falstaff (dragon)
10 - [strike:ncn6udtj]Cal[/strike:ncn6udtj] Kaseri [Libran military commander]
11 - [strike:ncn6udtj]EB[/strike:ncn6udtj] Venka [his daughter]
12 - [strike:ncn6udtj]Nick[/strike:ncn6udtj]* Deu

*Did this first before I had enough RotE characters.

Obviously Alesku.  Perch is 15.  Actually, Alesku would make an excellent demagogue.  He sort of is one.

Well, she's invisible.  I guess that's hot.  The paint is kind of excellent, but orifices are bound to be disconcerting.... I'm going to go with 'not particularly hot.'

Wow.  I did not plan this.  Um, it'd probably involve some sort of city reconnaissance, possibly some backstabbing, possibly some espionage.  Falstaff is a tricky one.  I'd say it would probably succeed, if Liv could bring himself to behave long enough to see it through.

Rafe's favorite book?  Probably Clausewitz's On War.  He is a military strategist, after all.  I don't think that exists in this reality, but that's okay.

Well, Hasdrubal is dead, but before that he was a Pilot Echo, and Perch is, well, a Candidate.  So I'd say any way you slice it, Perch is going to swear fealty to Hasdrubal.

Why would Neel be looking for a roommate?  The guy is a drug-addled introvert, and he's in prison, to boot.  But (damn, these questions seem eerily in line with future plot secrets), Siraz is an Edani Senator.  So I'd say he'd be highly in favor of rooming with her, on Edanith, sometime in the near future.

[strike:ncn6udtj]Wow.  Falstaff, Hasdrubal, and E.B.  E.B., incidentally, is a naive doer-of-good.  First of all, they'd have to go somewhere Falstaff would fit, perhaps a picnicking area.  With time travel.  I imagine they'd discuss E.B.'s shocked and horrified reaction to Falstaff and Hasdrubal's description of Aedolis.  Or maybe the other two would just kill him, and Falstaff could eat him.  Or maybe they'd talk about protocols of espionage.  Who knows?[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Falstaff, Hasdrubal, and Venka... Venka is a paraplegic child genius.  They'd probably try to come up with a plan for taking over the world.  Falstaff and Hasdrubal would find Venka intriguing, actually.  

[strike:ncn6udtj]Well, Cal happens to be Nick's psychiatric patient.  I'm sure he regularly gets angry enough to challenge him to duels, but Nick would simply decline and ask him how he felt, which would really piss him off.  If, after that, grenade launchers were involved, I ask not to be held personally responsible.[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Kas versus Deu = Deu would be screwed.  Kas doesn't fuck around.  He'd just kill him.

[strike:ncn6udtj]E.B. would just ask that it be returned, or try to arrest Rafe.  But the odds of Rafe stealing something precious from him are low.[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Venka would find some way of getting Aedolis to attack Edanith, then recover it from the blasted remains of Rafe's settlement.

Ah!  An easy one, since this story would have precisely two acts:  A. Jae turns visible.  B.  Perch sees boobs.  Title:  "Visible Boobs are Cool."

Dude.  This quiz is reading my mind or something.  I'd have the Gospels manage to ship Neel off to Edanith, where he'd meet up with the Edani senate.  Then, naturally, he'd be within Siraz's purview.  That was just too neat.  I am now suspicious.

I think I'd be a bit frightened of her.  Siraz is rather intense.  However, we'd probably find common ground in philosophical discussion, even though I think I'd disagree with most of her beliefs.  We could walk around New York in sandals, or something, and harass passersby with questions.

Liv?  Let's see... I'd probably ask him to behave himself for a day or so.  (My first impulse was to say 'I'd ask him to light my fire,' but that's just inexcusable).  Either that, or I'd get him to help me with my number theory.  Or, um, help me with a new hairstyle.

No, I've only just created her.

[strike:ncn6udtj]Cal?  Between Jae (Aedolis) and Siraz (Edanith), he would probably choose... whichever one would provide him with drugs.  He might be more inclined to side with Siraz, as I think he would have trouble understanding Jae, and find her terrifying.  He's also more of a logical person, and magic annoys him.  So--Edanith, all the way.[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Hm.  Interesting.  Kas, as a Libran, tries to stay neutral, and he doesn't like Edanith or Aedolis.  He'd probably like Jae better as a person, as Siraz is a scheming, falsely high-minded politician, but he would wind up siding with Siraz if she agreed to negotiate for peace/end slavery or something.

"Die, mothafuckas!"  or similar.  Original?  No.  Punchy?  Yes.  Hasdrubal doesn't always go in for overt subtleties (intentional paradox).

I actually had this figured out once...  Ah.  "The Boxer," Simon & Garfunkel.  Poor guy, he tries so hard to do the right thing.

"Still Alive," from Portal.

Whoa, man.  Rafe vs. Alesku vs. Liv?  Rafe probably wouldn't care--he'd be too busy resenting those greedy Aedolians and their need to snatch the scallion pancakes of others.  Liv would probably get it first, but Alesku would tell him to drop it like one speaking to a naughty dog, and, well, he probably would.  Those electric shocks sting.

Ahahaha... oh God.   Hasdrubal hitting on Alesku.  He probably did, at some point.  "For you, darlin', I can be a Dragon in the sack."  Or, Rina's suggestion, "*eyebrow wiggle* I'll give you something to frown about."  Alesku is a bit frowny.

Nothing?  Seriously, mistaken identity, at best.  Perch is just not a lawbreaking type.  Alternatively, maybe he'll follow his moral sense to Gospelhood and get caught doing that.  Because he's just not that smart.

21) What is 10's secret?

[strike:ncn6udtj]His parents didn't disown him for his lack of magic--they did it for his drug addiction.  Silly Cal.[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Kas doesn't really have secrets.  Maybe that he's a compulsive overeater when he gets stressed?  He jokes about it, though.

Well... it really depends.  Falstaff is a dragon, so he can... fly, and stuff.  Liv is a fast runner, and he's a skinny little guy, so if the terrain involved small spaces, or it were in the lower reaches of Haviah, he'd win.  Otherwise?  Falstaff would trample him.  Figuratively and straightforwardly.

[strikes]Falstaff, a huge dragon, or Nick, a moderately tall psychiatrist with no outstanding magical power and a dedication to peaceful conduct?  I would really have to say... the Dragon.[/strikes]

Falstaff.  Deu looks (and is) very harmless.  And Falstaff is a fucking Dragon.

24) [strike:ncn6udtj]Alesku and Liv reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Cal's sinister secret organization [oddly enough, Cal does work for a secret terrorist organization]. Hasdrubal volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Cal [he would be]. Meanwhile, Cal has kidnapped Siraz [who, being an Edani politician, is oddly useless in this instance] in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise [and incoherent] advice of Jae [ahahaha], they seek out Neel, who gives them what they need [the 'psychic cure'] to complete their quest.[/strike:ncn6udtj]

Alesku and Liv reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Venka's sinister secret organization. Hasdrubal volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Venka [he would be]. Meanwhile, Venka has kidnapped Siraz [who, being an Edani politician, is oddly useless in this instance] in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise [and incoherent] advice of Jae [ahahaha], they seek out Neel, who gives them what they need [the 'psychic cure'] to complete their quest.

[strike:ncn6udtj]'Six Characters, Some of them Dead, In Search of a Coherent Plot: a Farce in Time and Space.'[/strike:ncn6udtj]

'Almost Plausible, on Crack.'

Everyone, man, that would be an awesome story.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:29:49 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:10:05 pm »
I sprinkled in a few NJCs since I don't have enough JCs XD

1 - Olexei Issendai [Yuri's kid brother]
2 - Samari Rilynund
3 - Yuri Issendai
4 - Scandal
5 - Marrenestraz [Jory's dragon]
6 - Silence Issendai [Yuri's momma]
7 - Kalaal
8 - Dosiseke [The center of Kalaal's universe]
9 - Avahma
10 - Amiel Maverikko [Constance's uncle]
11 - Jory Aeglaeca
12 - Constance Maverikko

You could actually learn something from Silence.  You could learn something from Yuri, but there's a good chance it would be something you wouldn't want anyone to know you paid for.

Yep, she'd have to be to have a job in Red Lit Desires.  She's the men's magazine airbrush princess sort of hot.

Avahma would send Marrenestraz on a mission to roll in a lake and brush up against an electrical plant.  Marren would be amused, but would not complete the mission.

"GET THE HELL OUT: How To Survive A Dysfunctional Family."

Wow... the headstrong scientist and an alien that believes women are supposed to wait on him hand and foot.  In the end, Silence would probably cow Kalaal into swearing fealty to her.

L.O.L.  Samari choosing between Scandal and Dosiseke.  He would have to go with Scandal, because she's dumber.

Avahma, Jory and Kalaal.  Kalaal would be the one dragging them out to dinner, probably out to the place that had the flashiest advertising.  There would be a lot of questions going around the table.  Kalaal asking about various foods, the domes, human social memes etc., Avahma asking Jory for cigarettes and Jory asking himself why he got caught up in this.

Amiel challenges Constance and wins, unless he's high on something and challenges her to a mage makeover or entering text into a PDA.

Olexei steals Jory's srsbznz coat, the one with a pack of cigarettes, the lighter, the PDA and the nice toolkit stashed in the pockets, for reason's unknown to man.  Jory would hunt him down, torture him (whether or not he needed any persuading to give up the coat) and see if he could get an apology, another pack of cigarettes and whatever else out of him before leaving.

"Building a Better Soldier" or maybe "The President's Homonculus Honey".

I'd have them both be on the same team in a game show, with some sort of prize they'd both drool over.  Otherwise Dosiseke and Samari wouldn't want anything to do with each other and would probably fight.

We'd get along at first, but eventually I'd get tired of her retinue and she'd feel cramped in my little dorm room.

I'd command him to watch t.v. and wait for the puns to start, so I could stock up on a couple month's worth of groaner humor.

Nope, she's just an NJC and she's too fancy lookin'.

Amiel, choosing between Scandal and Dosiseke XD.  He'd pick Scandal, only because he wouldn't want to be another mate for Dosiseke.

"FOR DOSISEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Curses... random.com just had to put the only JC without a song into number 11 Damn you Jory!.  Hmmm... if I had to pick something off the top of my head for him, I'd go with The Ruiner, by Nine Inch Nails.

Olexei vs. Yuri vs. Marren for a scallion pancake... that's a pretty big Chinese restaurant.  When they reached for the pancake Yuri would probably grab the tip of Marren's tongue with his right hand, injecting a convenient numbing poison so he wouldn't be able to feel the pancake, kick Olexei in the shin so his hand jerked and eat the pancake.  

Kalaal would just need to make eye contact with Yuri and breathe.  That's all Yuri would need.

Running experiments using illegal methods.

21) What is 10's secret?
Amiel is a big fan of cheesy, romantic paperbacks.  He probably blames Constance for any that show up around him.

Both Avahma and Marren are too high, achy and blegghy to do much running, unless there are drugs involved.  In that case, Avahma wouldn't be able to stand losing the precious drugs to Marren and would find some sort of energy to outrun the dragon (who doesn't run that fast, even if drugs are involved).

Constance plz.  She'd be useless unless she brought her bullwhip, but she'd be better than the one whose brain is fried like a scallion pancake 85% of the time.

24) Yuri and Marren reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Amiel's sinister secret organization.  Kalaal volunteers to help them, but is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Amiel.  Meanwhile, Amiel has kidnapped Dosiseke in an attempt to force their surrender.  Following the wise advice of Scandal, they seek out Samari, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Excuse me while I crawl in the corner and die laughing.  I almost want to give Amiel a mustache so he can twirl it

Free Love vs. teh Ebils of Eugenics (?)

Oh mai.... I don't know if any of them would want to read crack of this magnitude XD

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 01:02:27 pm »
1 - Satori
2 - Kyra
3 - Inali
4 - Delilah
5 - Idina
6 - Makani
7 - Danica
8 - Conrad
9 - Frazier
10 - Crevan
11 - Jericho
12 - Taros

1.) Inali for sure, Makani would just think the kids were bite size treats.

2.) Delilah is way hot >.> But terrifying at the same time. You'd have a very good chance at getting a case of the no more necks left.

3.) Haha, Frazier sending Idina on a mission? It would probably be to get in his pants. And it would succeed very well.

4.) Probably something about a bad ass action girl, OR a romance novel.

5.) Makani would probably end up swearing it to Danica cause Makani would think she is too neat, and bitchy. o_o

6.) Haha Kyra shouldn't be a roomate with anyone, but she'd probably end up with Conrad because Delilah is creepy.

7.) They'd probably go to some fancy sort of restaurant, lots of wine. And in my brain they'd be discussing their threesome.

8.) A duel really? o_o Crevan would probably end up being full of holes.

9.) o_o Well Jericho would probably just crawl inside her brain and try to get her to give it back willingly, if not he's bite her a lot. But Satori might bite back ^_~

10.) A Bite To Eat.

11.) These two again. It would be something where she gets out of Edanith somehow and gets to Teinar and maybe she would end up on the council or something CRAZY. Or she would be some sort of mistress to him.

12.) Conrad, *purr* we would get along VERY well. =3

13.) Come to life and be my buddy. Preferably bringing things with her. She could be my girlfriend XD haha.

14.) Nopers!

15.) Crevan would probably end up with Idina because he's a sucker for the ladies.

16.) For Aedolis! XD

17.) Carry on My Wayward Son-Kansas

18.) Probably Satori, she gets serious bout her food.

19.) "Let me light your fire." XD

20.) RACING! <3

21.) You know, I wish he'd tell me.

22.) Idina, because she'd cheat and use werewolfy powers.

23.) Probably Frazier, because he's know everyone who was coming after us. Plus who doesn't want to walk down a dark alley with him >:3

24.) Clusterf*ck

25.) Probably Rina, Okami and Choco XD

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 10:11:55 pm »
[If you don't have 12 characters here at RotE, just use other characters from another game to fill in the blanks. ;3]

Choose twelve of your original characters in any particular order (NO PEEKING AT THE QUESTIONS!). Then, answer the questions that follow.

1 - Vulcan
2 - Louhi
3 - Cook
4 - Fulvus
5 - Flame
6 - Thorn
7 - Freeze
8 - Duke
9 - Malcolm
10 – Lily
11 - Falcon
12 - David

Cook would definitely make a better professor. He might not be the most patient in the world, but Thorn would probably cause someone serious harm.

Heh, not hot. Cute, in a fuzzy animal sort of way.

Probably something like bringing in the meat—if Flame wouldn’t char it to darkness.

Probably Moby Dick. Vulcan can relate with Ahab, being a little crazy and pressing on for something that can never be reached. Plus, there was a time when he really liked words.

Freeze would be more likely to swear Fealty. Thorn looks out for herself and not often anyone else.

Louhi, not being very old, would be better suited to share a room with Duke, who could help take care of her, rather than Fulvus, who tends to need help to some degree, since he can’t see and isn’t used to catching his own bugs.

They’d probably go to somewhere that served down home type foods, and discuss the weather and possibly their adventures from their past.

If Lily challenged David to a duel, he’d probably just look at her funny, and if she persisted in trying to make him duel, he’d likely pick her up and hand her over to her father, and ask where she got such an idea.

If Vulcan stole Falcon’s most precious possession, he’d probably just try to reason with Vulcan, but if that didn’t work, he’d probably be out of luck. Falcon physically doesn’t stand a chance with Vulcan.

Riches, affection and bugs

Louhi is pretty willing to do just about anything she’s asked, so there wouldn’t need to be much coaxing to get her to work with Duke. And Duke gets along with just about anyone

We’d get along great. Duke is a really easy going guy.

Probably follow me around during the winter to keep me warm, if he could do it without catching anyone or anything on fire.

Nope

I’d probably have to go with Fulvus, just because Duke can hold his own, while Fulvus usually doesn’t stand much chance.

Probably something along the lines of “Dude! This is so lame!” (He isn’t much for fights if he doesn’t have to)

You are loved – Josh Groban (He’s very encouraging)

Cook. Vulcan probably wouldn’t care enough to fight with it, and Flame wouldn’t be able to intimidate Cook in any way.

If Freeze values his health, none used on Cook. He doesn’t take kindly to being flirted with by boys.

Assault

21) What is 10's secret?
I don’t know that Lily really has some big secret, but she reads minds, so she picks up the secrets of other people without meaning to.

Malcolm would get there before Flame. They’re both pretty fast, but Malcolm has longer legs and more practice.

Malcolm would offer more protection than his younger brother, David.

24) Cook and Flame reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Lily's sinister secret organization. Freeze volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for Lily. Meanwhile, Lily has kidnapped Duke in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Fulvus, they seek out Louhi, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Wow, that sounds like a chaotic story.  “Unexpected Wisdom”? That’s a hard one. Wise advice from Fulvus is probably the least likely out of the entire group, lol. He lived in a lab almost his whole life. “Pandora’s Toy box and Butterflies”

None, don’t have a friends list.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal