Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dragon Pictures!  (Read 416 times)

Anonymous

Dragon Pictures!
« on: May 07, 2008, 04:17:41 pm »
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but a friend of mine (who draws dragons very well) has offered (read : Has been harassed by me) to lend her talent to draw the dragons of the pilots.

I'm not going to promise when they'll be done, or who's goes first. She'll take a while, but what I need from you lovely peeps is...

Anyone who plays a pilot that they really, really, really, reaaaaally like - put the description of your characters dragon down, and I'll get it to her and she'll draw it!

It should be fairly vague, just a general idea, so she can keep that artistic thing and so it's not a job for her and fun! If there's any specific like 'Has a scar over left eye' that's okay.

ummm... So all i need is players who love their pilots Dragons. Please don't just be doing this for a free picture, but so other players can know what your dragon looks like! Because I'm sure without a picture it's a pain in the butt to describe a dragon without wanting to go into major details.

here's an example! Whiro who is Seitekis Dragon. Who I left the sole design too, all I asked was that he looked scary and had metal on him. There is also Sylic who is also mine. XD
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 07:39:09 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Dragon Pictures!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 04:29:48 pm »
I suppose I should describe Lartech then. A smaller dragon than most, however she was more built for speed. Her attached wings have sort of vented engines on them for accelerated thrust. There is quite a bit of metal attached to her, more on the lower half of her body though. Her tail is long and slender with a serrated edge along the top, allowing for cutting quickly through objects. Her front claws have four fingers and a thumb, though her left hand is completely cybernetic. Her face is long with a row of sharp and dangerous looking teeth, and somewhat small eyes. Where her neck meets her shoulders, there is more of a built in saddle for someone to sit in, it doesn't look unnatural, it seems more or less like her neck was born that way. Her head has various thin sort of horns that travel from her forehead back, five on each side. Most of her skin is gold, but there are the large patches of silver metal dotting her body.

That's all I can think of for her, she's new so I haven't really gotten a good idea of her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 08:33:00 pm »
Oooo this is too cool ^.^
I'll attack a slightly better desc of him after I catch up on posts!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 02:53:53 pm »
God, I'm slow! I didn't realize I read this so long ago. Bad Kitsy. XD

Lantenac!

He is about thirty feet tall and has black and dark green scales covering his body. One of his biggest features that stands out are the laser green grids in his eyes and on different parts of his back and legs. I imagine them sort of like behind a thick scale like glass of some kind.  He also has metal armor over his belly and some of his tail. I imagine his tail looking like a scorpion's on the end but longer and more flexible.

Other than that I'm not so sure. He sort of eludes me.

He had to pick Satori C. for some reason right? XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal