Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Character Creation Challenge For All!!!XD  (Read 392 times)

Anonymous

A Character Creation Challenge For All!!!XD
« on: May 30, 2008, 09:44:36 am »
In case you don't know already, there is a site called Seventh Sanctum, which is pretty much the random generator of anything you can think of. Names, equipment, darkness/evil, characters, superheroes, you name it!

Here's the challenge:

1.) Go to Seventh Sanctum (link is in the intro:))

2.) On the left side is a box that says "Generators." Under that, there will be a list of possible generators. Click on the one that says "Characters."

3.) There will be several sub-categories in this section. Click on whichever you desire!

4.) A random concept will appear. You can control the number of concepts that appear. I personally go ten at a time. Then click "Generate"

5.) A list appears. See what you like. If nothing, click "Generate" again. It randomizes everything.

6.) Pick one concept that you like, flesh out a character around it by RotE standards, and post it here.

7.) Explore the site a little more and see what you like! :)

Everyone is to create at least one character using this method. Enjoy the craziness!XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A Character Creation Challenge For All!!!XD
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 07:09:56 pm »
Oh my God, I love the Firearm Generator.

I'd like to be able to say I had a Crowd Control Flayer Rifle or a Sniper Dissolver. (For dissolving snipers... what else?)
&& an Adjustable Infector for Tetra.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal