Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone want to play with a wanted man?  (Read 432 times)

Anonymous

Anyone want to play with a wanted man?
« on: September 09, 2007, 03:52:17 pm »
Yeah, my first character on here, Jonah Azrael aka The Ryoujin, is in need of some excitement. Will contain a little blood and gore. Anyone up for grabs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

oooo
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 09:42:15 am »
I know this is kinda delayed, so I don't know if you're still interested or not, but My character Vulcan is always up for blood and gore.....he's kinda vampire-y, and he could actually use a little blood. He's wandering around on Mars at the moment. He's not really much of starting things sort of guy, but he finishes them pretty well. He's half Vampire, half Kalicrate, and his Kalicrate side can control tectonic elements (volcanos, earthquakes, lava, magma etc) but he doesn't like to use it much. Too much can go wrong, too many lives to be wiped out (he leveled a village once before he learned to control his powers, so he's kinda haunted by that) Anyway, that was a really rambly way of saying: I wanna play!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal