Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Yavul Hyakinthos, From Everett Kingschilde  (Read 418 times)

Offline Draconian

To Yavul Hyakinthos, From Everett Kingschilde
« on: November 12, 2018, 01:52:25 pm »
Greetings, Yavul

I am Everett, I'm Harley's older brother.

I'm sorry to have worried you but I felt like you should learn about this directly from me instead of a news letter or some official who bears bad news.

This past weekend, Harley came to Haviah for a rare family dinner. He went out somewhere, came home the next morning to my parents suite and sometime after lunch he collapsed and was unresponsive. He's been in the best care at the hospital since yesterday afternoon but I wanted to make sure he was stable before I reached out. If he had passed, I was going to be a coward and let the officials tell his coworkers.

Harlequin suffered acute kidney failure due to a multitude of reasons.

He's also extremely underweight and dehydrated.

I don't mean to scare you. He's hooked up to all sorts of machines and he's been unconscious since yesterday. We have nutritionists writing up meal plans and figuring things out. I'm aware of his aversion to eating alone and I can only assume that got wildly out of control.

Harlequin is a stubborn person and being in an uncontrolled environment with no structure, a disaster like this was bound to happen. I'm only glad he collapsed at home and not alone in his apartment.

You're free to visit him. The Valkyries and Neeko are spoken about during the rare dinners and he gets a light in his eyes when he boasts about you.

We're seeking to place him into a sort of rehabilitation for his weight issue, though I imagine his status as a Pilot will be difficult for us to work around as we're only civilians.  If you're concerned about his health, I request that you see our side and help us place him somewhere so he can become as healthy as can be before he returns to living alone.

I realize this is a bit long and has gotten rambling, I haven't slept.

The base point is:

He's in the hospital, he should be okay.

- Everett Kingschilde
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:52:42 pm by Draconian »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal