Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Push Incen to the LIMIT!! :D  (Read 409 times)

Anonymous

Push Incen to the LIMIT!! :D
« on: May 28, 2008, 10:17:11 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do:
If I am unaware or incapacitated, feel free to have your way with me, at least until I realize what's going on. Also, if the power/agility difference is that steep, then go right on ahead.

Won't do:
Please, don't pretend I'm not there. If you're in a fight with me and all of a sudden you do a super-duper-knockout combo and I don't even get time to take inventory of my remaining teeth, you're out of line. For the record, I do think godmodding is rather irritating, and will retaliate in turn.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
Again, if I'm not paying attention, go on wit'cha bad self. Also, I am a huge fan of cybernetic replacement body parts, so if it comes to that I won't be too mad.

Won't do:
Honestly, this is a matter of courtesy. I'm not Superman, most of your attacks will land if you give me the chance to let them.

Ask me first:
Injury severity depends on the character, with me.

How far can torture go?

Will do:
I'm into this sort of thing. :D Psychological stuff is especially fun, and I'm not really squicked by anything...

Won't do:
...except, like, bestiality-type-stuff. Don't go and chain my character up with a randy Doberman, or anything, as that's just nasty. Also, biology is important. If it would kill me, I'd be dead.

What about character death?

Ask me first:
Please. Please. Most of the time, character death is a big deal with me.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first:
As a moderator elsewhere, having an RP that's all vampires and werewolves and no normal people is annoying. Also, I tend to put a lot of thought into my character designs... however, this is probably a character flaw on my part. :D

What about healing?

Will do:
Healing after torture scenes is really nice. Heck, fights too.

Won't do:
If the injury is written into the character's profile as a character trait, don't get rid of it...

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do:
Heavy on the euphemism, like a romance novel as opposed to fanfiction sort of stuff. Innuendo is awesome,  abuse/rape is okay situationally.

Won't do:
Too much of the gory details. Separate worlds, you know.

Ask me first:
Please. Don't just have your character jump my forty-year-old virgin or somesuch nonsense.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Tetra:
Tetra is sleep-deprived most of the time, so self-defense is almost not there. Severe injuries are alright here; prosthetics might look good on him. He'd make an okay vampire or werewolf, I guess, but not right out of the gate, please.  Don't heal parts that have already been replaced, and don't expect him to agree to have sex with you.

Alik:
Feel free to toss him around. Injuries are inevitable; be creative. Transformation is semi-okay, though Alik as a werewolf would be nothing short of absolutely hilarious. Healing is great, and come-ons are fine too.

Rikki:
Rikki loves a fight, so she's gonna get hurt once in a while. Expect to be hurt back. However, she doesn't take well to picked-up-and-carried-around. This one, too would probably accept an offer of teh secks.

Gear:
Girls are icky. Gear is nonconfrontational, but if he does get into a fight, he'll probably get his ass kicked. I mean, he's like eleven... cyborg parts or no.

Llyn:
A trained professional, okay? You have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on Llyn. This one loves to injure other people's characters, and likes a good healable injury on himself, too. Scars are fine too, and he loves modification~ Vampire/werewolf transformation would kinda be superfluous, so no.

Mal:
'Nother pro. Giant lizard with a mage... average thugs don't really stand a snowball's chance in Hell if he/she's angry. Luckily, it takes a lot to make Mal angry. Vampire/werewolf is highly impractical here. Response to advances would be somewhere along the lines of "honey, have you ever made love to a dragon? Of course not, you're alive."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal