Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Vindstrom, from Pilot Noble Dei  (Read 226 times)

Offline nephero

To Pilot Echo Vindstrom, from Pilot Noble Dei
« on: February 11, 2018, 02:14:32 pm »
Cabal,

Hey. I'm sorry if none of this makes sense, or seems stupid, or whatever. The last couple of nights got very... strange. That might just be the excessive psychedelics talking, though, so really, take this with a huge-ass grain of salt the likes of which have not yet been known to man.

Is everything okay? I had the weirdest dream and it gave me the heebie-jeebies. And the heebie-jeebies won't go the hell away and that has me worried that maybe this is, in fact, my being an actual trained psychic versus just being a paranoid mess. I'm actually really hoping that this is me being a paranoid mess and that you're okay. I mean, as okay as you can be. I know things have been hard for you, and I want you to know that if you need anything, you only have to ask.

Also, I'm still on some kind of edge, so if you can message me back as soon as possible I'd really appreciate it. And then I can stop being paranoid and go back to letting you... be you.

Also, also, I found this amazingly fancy pipe made out of crystal while I was in Apcintoch. I didn't want to throw it in the mail though for fear of it getting broken, so, I'll hold onto it until you visit again. Or if I do, or what have you.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Erenys

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal