Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What kind of monsters work here?  (Read 2235 times)

Anonymous

Re: What kind of monsters work here?
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 05:18:10 pm »
Though it would have made Phenyo feel great. She wasn't as tall as she looked, the only part kept of her old wardrobe, which she missed the most, were her old boots. Giving her at least an inch of height that she didn't have before. Making her a whopping five foot three instead of five foot two. Phenyo waited her to do something, and waited, and waited and smacked at Dyerlichs hand when he brushed at her ear. A flush stained her cheeks and she glared at him, then shuddered and just gave him a dirty look.

"Ha! If I'm good? Don't you mean if we fuck?" Phenyo had her hands on her hips and she was looking up at him, fairly put-out by the petting, "And besides, you call it a reward, I call it a punishment.". Just the thought of screwing him made her skin crawl, the idea of being pregnant was just... Too much. She could only imagine little four limbed white spiders. Ewwww.

"I should have you know now, that I don't play well with others." Her said deadpan, her eyes lightless and her lips straight. The colour on her lips of course made her have a bit of an added expression, they always did that anyway. Of course, she smiled though when the girl said hello, then waved back at her, not feeling like repeating herself, the dragon knew who she was, Phenyo could only assume everyone else did, too.

A smirk drew on her lips when the girl defended herself and her lack of hair colour. "I can see that. But why is your hair white? Pre-mature aging? I know that humans don't have white hair, never have, never will, and you don't look very albino. I look funny because I'm not human, but I'm sure my ears gave that away, eh?" Phenyo remarked with a firm nod, her arms having moved from her hips to cross over her chest, then her eyes caught the gauze at the other girls collar. She morbidly wished that her mark was there instead, it was a pain pulling back a high necked collar to show off the back of her neck, far too much work to show off a pink scar.

Phenyo made a funny gwaking noise when she was pulled to Dyerlichs side. Wincing at the unwanted, and unneeded weight his arm put on her torso. Besides, ice cream was gross. Too cold, too wet, too sweet. Yuck. "Eh, you two have ice cream." She ahemed ducking under his arm and following along, blinking and looking at Vyomini when she heard that voice in her head, and scent they left behind when they did... Well... Anything that involved her brains, too. General messages to everyone didn't 'tasate' different, but specific messages, like this one, tasted like someone. This one would be Vyomini. Phenyo would have to remember that.

And since she'd been a psychic for all of a week, that she'd known, Phenyo just looked at the back of Vyominis head and spoke out.

"I don't think anyone is bi-polar. Besides, Dyerlich having a personality doesn't make him bi-polar." Phenyo blinked, "My first day, i had claws down my back, a name on my neck and broken ribs." then she shrugged, "The next we had a nice breakfast together." she pursed her lips and looked up at the back of Dyerlichs head. "You'll get used to odd personalities faster if you have one yourself."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 06:36:39 pm »
"If you would like to put it bluntly yes." He gave a small shrug of his shoulders, not really caring. That was a little blunt, but it was true. Mostly. He still wasn't sure if he could actually impregnate someone from this world. He really didn't want to find out all that much, have one of the Aedolis Prostitutes with child would have been a rather big strain. It sounded like it would really hit his reputation something fierce.

Dyerlich gave a small laugh as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Really. You seem to get a long great as the older sister for most of the candidates. I would say that is getting along well." Maybe even after a few days Phenyo was getting annoyed with that particular persona. She just didn't want to be the crutch for everyone to lean on, more so since she had no crutch of her own. It almost made him feel bad.

"Hair sometimes changes colour Phenyo. I have seen plenty of young people with naturally coloured white hair. Stress, genetics, it can all explain it." He didn't find white hair so odd really. It was normal for him. Mostly normal. He had silver hair though, with golden splotches and flecks in it. Which made him seem so...shiny perhaps? Like he glittered almost.

"I was just throwing out idea, it doesn't have to be ice cream." He really didn't know what to do. How to treat them and all that. If he SHOULD start treating them yet. These two were different. Phenyo was very different. She wouldn't be broken so easily, but her rebuilding would go smoothly he hoped.

A few thoughts in the air, a specific one meant for Phenyo was easily listened in on. Bi-polar? That was a disorder wasn't it? He was pretty sure he didn't have this disorder. However, the audacity of the girl was astounding. Heh. Phenyo learned not to keep anything to herself, not when asking a question like THAT.

Because he didn't like it when someone couldn't just ask him something to his face. To sneak around with psychic powers was just rude. I hope you don't plan on protecting her because I'm going to hurt her in a few minutes. Her first lesson to learn, to ask a question about myself, to me, not sneaking around trying to ask someone else. Vyomini wouldn't be able to hear the psychic thought as it arrived in Phenyo's mind.

"You Phenyo? Odd? I don't believe it." Dyerlich grinned slightly as he kept the two of them from leaving. Dyerlich wasn't going to let Phenyo escape either. His arm went to behind her, wrapping around the top of her back and clutching to the side of her arm, keeping her pressed against his side. She was going to stay right by his side. After all, she had come to visit him. What could she expect?

"Now, where for us to go...where for us to go..." He was already thinking about a torture routine for Vyomini. Hm. Burn her perhaps? Maybe play around with her mind? Oh yes...he could play with her Orbitofrontal Cortex...ah hah. Yes, mess up her decision making then. That would be appropriate perhaps, since she had already poor decision calls.

Heh heh.

Perfect.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 10:07:21 am »
"I don't think anyone is bi-polar. Besides, Dyerlich having a personality doesn't make him bi-polar." Phenyo blinked, "My first day, I had claws down my back, a name on my neck and broken ribs." then she shrugged, "The next we had a nice breakfast together."

Going from hurting you to having breakfast with you was a bit of extreme though…Then again, Vyomini didn’t really know that many people. You didn’t get to socialize when you were in TRIM. In fact she hadn’t had a proper conversation with anyone in nearly 4 years.      

"You'll get used to odd personalities faster if you have one yourself." Phenyo added.

Vyomini suspected Phenyo hadn’t spoken back because she didn’t now how to use telepathy. That led to question as to how she had been discovered. Vyomini had gotten caught because she mentioned to someone in Daanu she was psychic; maybe Phenyo telekinetic instead of telepathic.

She had spoken out loud so chances were Dyerlich could hear or could at least read Phenyo’s thoughts. There was also the possibly her block hadn’t worked on Dyelich at all and he had heard the moment she said it. But surely he wouldn’t take offence at something like that...Would he? If he was reading her thoughts, however that was rude anyway.

Then she realised what she had just thought. Oops, if you had to watch what you even thought, this place was going to drive her crazy.

Dyerlich retrieved Phenyo, "Now, where for us to go...where for us to go..."

“Why did I get a chill all of a sudden…” Vyomini thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 04:46:32 pm »
Once Phenyo had finished speaking she looked at Vyomini, expectant for a reply. None. Her lips pursed and she looked around for a moment, okay. That was.... Rude. The purple haired shortie shrugged it off and continued to walk, stuffing her hands into her pockets and heaving a sigh and rolling her eyes when Dyerlich made his lovely comment. Just throwing out ideas. Phenyo pictured someone writing 'Ideas' on a piece of paper and throwing it out and she chuckled before shaking her head and walking again.

Then his voice entered her head. Phenyo winced slightly. Why...? That wouldn't be nice! "Hey! I've thought some pretty nasty things of you." She said holding out a hand and trying her best to wiggle away. "Besides, she's just scared shitless of ya, Dyerling." Phenyo reached up a hand to pat him on the chest and then gave him a wide smile before pursing her lips and then looking at the ground in front of her.

"Maybe she's nervous! I'm sure she'll ask you questions once she finds out you're only half as scary as you look." A solemn nod and Phenyo began to chew on her lip, looking over Dyerlichs chest and blinking at Vyomini. "She DOES talk right? On purpose?" Phenyo shrugged again and then grudingly, put a hand of her own on the hand on her arm and then leaned back over to look at Vyomini before giving Dyerlich a look that requested his silence for a moment. "Look, kiddo. I can be surrogate big sister or I can completely ignore you and your problems, your choice."

Then she leaned back and tilted her head up and looked at the ceiling.

"Anything you have planned for us today, Dyerlich?" Phenyo squinted the lighter of her green eyes and she blinked a few times before walking.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 01:00:08 pm »
Perhaps they were right. It wasn't really rude to listen in on thoughts of people who had the power to stop that from happening. Dyerlich was just able to hear their thoughts and they werent trying to stop him. Well. In a way, she had tried, but her attempts were futile and pathetic, not as impressive as they could have been though. It was a fickle thing, and he really did just want to teach her a lesson about being polite.

He did move his hand to give Phenyo's shoulder a little squeeze. "Don't call me Dyerling." He didn't like it. He was alright with Daddy though, that just amused him for some reason. It sounded so funny. The thought of him being a parent was hilarious, but on the same level, he was a parent. He raised the Candidates technically. He had raised a few of the pilots here too. He had made them what they were. Sure his fatherly techniques were a lot more brutal but they had survived the brutality of the pilot program.

And Phenyo just had a cute way of saying it.

Dyerlich was JUST about to open his mouth to say something in response to her comment about Vyomini not talking but then she gave him al ook that made him keep his mouth shut. Alright, he'd let her do her thing then. That was fine by him really. It was adorable anyway, seeing her try to be the mother hen for the Candidates.

Speaking of Hens, he still had to find Seiteki and talk to her. That message would have to be sent off eventually.   He just had so much on his mind and so much to do that he really needed to get all of this out of the way first. The Candidates were a top priority at this point.

"Well, I did have a few ideas, mostly making you two study. You've got a lot to learn, and I'm sure that Vyomini should catch up on everything she has missed really." Dyerlich said as he gave a shrug of his shoulders. Really he wouldn't be needed that much until the second stage of training. Mental training for their powers.

"So Vyomini, you're not going to be a lot of trouble for me right? By all accounts I should just send you back to TRIM, since that's where you came from. I'm sure they would love to get a subject back that had been freed by pirates." Oh, her mind was so easy to peek into. Like reading a data pad that told him everything. She could try and hide it but...she really wasn't that good at it.

A pity really. He would teach her in time though.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 11:07:44 am »
Vyomini was still wondering if Dyerlich had been offended, if he hadn’t been then she could probably expect more pain in the near future.

“Hey! I've thought some pretty nasty things of you. Besides, she's just scared shitless of ya, Dyerling."

Phenyo’s words broke her from her reverie however. She wasn’t ‘scared shitless’ of Dyerlich!...Okay maybe she was…a little. How could Phenyo not be scared of him? Maybe she was just very good at hiding it. Why would someone deliberately try and provoke him though? Perhaps Phenyo’s act wasn’t one at all; maybe she wasn’t scared of him in the slightest. If that was the case Vyomini envied her.      

"Maybe she's nervous! I'm sure she'll ask you questions once she finds out you're only half as scary as you look."

She felt the purple haired girl’s eyes on her, "She DOES talk right? On purpose? Look, kiddo. I can be surrogate big sister or I can completely ignore you and your problems, your choice."    

“Um…I’m sorry,” she replied, “I’m just not used to talking much…”

"Anything you have planned for us today, Dyerlich?"

"Well, I did have a few ideas, mostly making you two study. You've got a lot to learn, and I'm sure that Vyomini should catch up on everything she has missed really. So Vyomini, you're not going to be a lot of trouble for me right? By all accounts I should just send you back to TRIM, since that's where you came from. I'm sure they would love to get a subject back that had been freed by pirates."

She hadn’t even been thinking about that…He had delved deeper into her mind than she thought, so her blocks weren’t working at all. Then it struck her what he had said. She really didn’t want to go back to TRIM, she would make sure to be good if that was the outcome if she wasn’t.

“Please don’t send me back there…I’ll be good.”

She knew she was pleading but TRIM was a horrible place which still haunted her. Being a pilot was a lot less bad than being there.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 12:49:26 pm »
Steady mismatched green eyes looked up at Dyerlich. "Yeah, fine, I won't call you Dyerling." grumbling as she began to lean all of her weight on Dyerlich. Make her stick to his side like glue? He'd regret it! Though she had a feeling her leaning on him would do little. Seven foot tall man that he was. And Psychic. Telekineses and all of that fun stuff. Phenyo bet it came in really handy when you rearranged a room and it's furniture.

Phenyo looked towards Dyerlich and gwaked. Study. Learning? Phenyo had already gone through some type of school thing. And now there was more, about brains and psychic powers and whoopee. Her expression fell and she pouted, why did gods hate her? She'd been a good girl, sort of. Okay! Fine! She hadn't been a good girl apart from killing people and being a semi-prostitute.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Phenyo looked around, her lips pursed, though her head quickly whipped back towards the two when Dyerlich made his comment about being sent back to TRIM.

Sent back to TRIM?

Huh?

Phenyo, knowing little about TRIM was confused. How had the little girl gotten out of it? Space station. Space. Escaping. That just did not wo- Pirates. Phenyo, still confused, tugged on Dyerlichs sleeve and just stared up at him with the funniest confused expression.

"How could pirates break into a space station?" Phenyo blinked and tilted her head, a hand going up to play with her hair. "Why would they want to get.... Lab rats?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:50 pm »
She had to be careful around a psychic, and one like Dyerlich who didn't take much to boundaries. At least not with candidates, and certainly not with his own candidates who really had no choice. If they wanted him out of their mind, they'd need to earn that respect, and they weren't really doing that. They would get to that though. It was still very early. He couldn't expect his candidates to just up and earn his respect.

It would be fun to see what they tried though.

"I'm glad to hear it." Dyerlich told Vyomini with a smile. Well. Not like she could see him smile, but she could see his eyes and those just seemed to be different with his expressions. It was a good way to tell what he was thinking.

Dyerlich looked to Phenyo as she spoke, smirking at her. He had barely noticed her leaning onto him of course. Why would he? She was trying though, but he had nice balance at this time. After all, his arms were about both of them. It was nice to have candidates again, very nice indeed.

"Well, they break in through the docking station I assume, as for why I'm not sure." He cast his eyes over to the young girl at his other side. "But I'm sure she has such an interesting story to tell about that. I bet there won't be many more of them, I'm sure TRIM will be working on stopping that from happening." Not that he cared, he hoped of course he would never end up there, if he did it would be a little ridiculous of course. Considering he was a pilot. There would be irony there, since TRIM had helped him to escape from the Eddy, and then he managed to slip away from them unnoticed. To think that was over two hundred years ago.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 10:31:04 am »
[OOC Reall short o.O]

Vyomini hated that Dyerlich had found out the circumstances of her escape. It meant every time she did something he didn’t like…or possibly if she wasn’t progressing as a candidate at the rate he liked, he could hold it over her head. And she knew it would always work. As much as she disliked the idea of being a pilot it was better than being a ‘Lab rat’. She hated that expression and was a little annoyed when Phenyo used it. It suggested the subjects were animals, they were certainly treated like it were still human…or somewhat anyway.

“Please don’t call trim subjects Lab Rats…they’re people…”

Hopefully Phenyo wouldn’t ask about her escape as well, even though Dyerlich basically suggested it. The past was past right? And Phenyo seemed like the type of person to look to the future and not back.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 01:54:28 pm »
A shrug of her shoulders and Phenyo all but hung off of Dyerlich. He wanted her to be attached to his side? She'd give him some dead weight to lug around. Ha. Make her walk beside him.  It wouldn't work forever but it made her feel a little better about being forced to be beside him.Vyomini seemed meek and timid.

Which was probably good.

Meek, timid little things didn't lash out, or speak up. If they were smart that would be even better. Pass with flying colours, live. Phenyo shook her head slightly, only upside she saw about passing this little Trial of Life was that if you won, you got to live at the end. As a slave to Dragons. Sexy. Phenyo snorted silently and looked towards Vyomini, seeing a limb. Or what she thought was a limb.

"Ah. I'm pretty sure they're Lab Rats." Phenyo said, solemnly, for some reason, she couldn't quite figure out, she just couldn't be nice.

Maybe it was the past two days. Absolutely horrible days. "They get tested on, but are kept like pets. When they die, they die. No big loss. I dont know about you, but that doesn't scream 'People', to me." She shrugged and then poked at Dyerlichs arm and side "Well, are we going? I could be doing other important things! Like studying!" Phenyo smiled up at him, good mood vanished.

Well, she could only hold onto a fake good mood for so long. It was about time she got pissed off anyway, right? Phenyo sighed and then rubbed at her arm and make an almost pouting face "Sorry, Vyo, that was mean and uncalled for." Another nod and Phenyo looked around rather awkwardly.

Though she was still very curious as to what they would be doing.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 06:06:55 pm »
Heh. Doing something like holding TRIM over someone's head wasn't imaginative for him. He'd only send her there if she failed outright. It wouldn't be something to lord over her with. It was the final act. If he said he would send her to TRIM over and over again, it would get old and stale. The threat would be just a threat, never an action. He liked only actions, because they got results. A few threats here and there might get something accomplished in the end but...it wasn't as useful.

Dyerlich looked to Phenyo for a moment. Things were getting tiresome with her practically trying to be dead weight. Not that he minded, he'd carry her if he really had to. It would seem like a nice thing until he dropped her into a pit or something that was full of dangerous chemicals, scorching liquids, or even a mild form of liquid nitrogen.

Could be fun.

"I'm afraid she's right Vyomini. They are nothing but experiments while in TRIM. Maybe if they escape they can be people." Maybe. It was a big maybe. TRIM wouldn't settle for all these escapes experiments. Vyomini alone must have really...REALLY set them back something fierce.

"I really am not sure. Lartech is off patrolling, classes aren't in session right now...I was just going for a walk really." Dyerlich was far from a sociable person. He had no clue what to do with his candidates when it came to 'off time' really. Though, perhaps Phenyo was correct. Studying would no doubt be the best use of their time. Let's see...Stage One...the grace period. That meant that they were studying the basic Aedolian stuff. Mathematics and applied sciences, as well as history.

"Well we have two choices I suppose. I can send you back to your rooms to study the Principal Dynamics of the Dyson Sphere and its correlation to the Atomic Breakdown of a Star..." Which while advanced, and rather useless and boring, still had some good points, it would help them to learn later on about the weapons they might be using. "Or the second option is the two of you can agree on something we should go do."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 12:41:29 pm »
Vyomini couldn’t help being angry at both of them. Yes the people at TRIM were treated like animals and yes they were seen as merely experiments. But when you were in TRIM, your humanity was really the only thing you had, the only thing you could hold onto to so you didn’t go insane. It was a wonder she hadn’t.

Unlike Phenyo, she was not a confident, defiant person, she was a coward, weak and easily bent to whatever force pushed most strongly against her. She counted herself luckily for the brief period of freedom she had, even though she’d been running for her life the entire time from TRIM, Aedolis and Edanith. And obviously, Aedolis had won the hunt.

Just like when the Pirates had ‘rescued’ her, she was just a prize, a resource, nothing more…Now she thought about it, if she hadn’t been a person in TRIM, she wasn’t now either, just a mind to be moulded to will of the Aedolis and the Dragons.

As for Dyerlich’s suggestion of what they should do, she found she didn’t care. She just felt like curling up in a ball until she managed to forget her sudden realisation of just how little her life meant. Too bad she didn’t know how to erase memories yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 03:29:56 pm »
Phenyo perked up at the thought that she didn’t need to be close to her mentor all the time, a thought struck her and she smiling brightly at the both of them slyly sidestepping under and around Dyerlichs arm doing a little twirl thing before pulling the elastics out of her hair so it dropped down and covered the back of her exposed neck. Take that, Tall, White and Spooky.

Wiggling her fingers at the pair she smiled brightly at Vyomini, “Do what he says to get out of getting punished, but other than that? He’s no so bad, right Dyerling?” A soft tender smile was sent towards Vyomini and Phenyo began to walk backwards, her hands out slightly and her purple hair bouncing against her back at her uneven steps. “Cheer up, hmm? If you smile more often you’ll be happier!” A grin and Phenyo stuck her tongue out towards Dyerlich.

”I’m going to visit Val, the kid needs some… Hugs or something.” A solemn nod and she flicked her hair, if he wanted her to wear it up when she wasn’t around him, he’d have to chop it all off.

Hopefully he didn’t hear that.

A quick glance around and a bit of a worried expression she quickly turned around and took off down the hall at a break neck speed, heading to where she figured the infirmary was, hopefully it was in that direction. She’d be pretty screwed if it wasn’t.

Hopefully she wouldn’t run into any walls or glass doors. That would be hard to cover up.

((OOC: Baaah sorry for posting… Never >_< Carry on and has funs~ <3 ))

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 01:36:07 pm »
Dyerlich glared slightly at Phenyo as she wiggled and suddenly removed the elastic from her hair, letting it cover the back of her neck and the name he had placed on it. Oh that wasn't going to fly at all. "Hn. Indeed Phenyo." There was nothing to smile about right now, since he was going to have to punish Phenyo. He had told her to expose his name at all times, to never cover it. This was a direct violation of his orders, and that was never a good thing was it.

"Well, have fun Phenyo." He gave a dismissive wave of his hand. He wondered how to go about this. An easy way would be to simply cut it. However, she was openly taunting him after all, so he'd perhaps have to burn it all off. Yes, light it on fire. That would be an interesting thing to see. If she was quick enough, she might be able to find some water before she went completely bald. Hrm. Bald Phenyo. He didn't like the image of that. Cutting would have to do.

With Phenyo gone he looked down toward Vyomini, his newest candidate. "She is right, you do need to smile. Your life does mean something. Keep that in mind. If you pass this program, you become a whole new person, with a whole new life. You never have to worry about people trying to take you away, because you'll have the entire nation at your back." He would have liked to say that the Pilots were like a family, but there was a lot of tension, a lot of teasing, and a lot of hate. Sort of like a family at least.

"You are a person Vyomini, not a prize, not a resource." When he said this, he stopped walking, turning to look at her, and to get her to look up at him as well. "Keep that in mind. Now, tell me what should we go do? Would you like to see the Armoury, look at some of the Aircraft, go to one of the Holographic Simulators, we could go outside and meet my dragon if you like..." There wasn't really...fun things to do around the ATC was there? It was perhaps a little...bland here. Then again, this wasn't an entertainment district, it was a Training Compound.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 01:34:25 pm »
[OOC o.O I am really sorry I didn't realise you'd replied o.O My bad]

Vyomini was a little confused when Phenyo suddenly pulled the ties out of her hair. She must be deliberately trying to annoy Dyerlich since her hair now covered her mark. That did not seem like a sensible thing to do. Neither did calling him ‘Dyerling’.

She flinched when he then turned to her. He was saying she needed to smile more….That was unexpected. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to be ‘a whole new person’ though. She liked who she was. Maybe she wasn’t the most confident of people but she didn’t want to become a trained slave of Aedolis. Not that she had any choice. And not being taken away was dependent on her passing. She wasn’t sure if she was strong enough to pass.

For some reason though, her mentor telling her she was a person made her feel better, a little anyway. It was probably because he was the last person she’d expect to try and cheer her up. In a way it was humorous, it just seemed so out of character. But Phenyo was probably right, even though he clearly wasn’t he still acted ‘human’. And has all the many layers of personality like a human.        

When he asked her what to do she wasn’t sure what to say. The armoury didn’t sound fun and if they went to look at the aircraft she wouldn’t really know what she was looking at.

“Um….can we go to the Holographic Simulator please.”

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 02:01:23 pm »
((Damn, you shoulda reminded me about all this yo!))

Dyerlich had a great many of layers to his personality. Though he wanted order and for people to obey, he did want people to like him. He wanted things to go smoothly, and he didn't want his candidates looking at him with hate, or thinking about hate. While he would do his job with efficiency, he wasn't doing it 24/7 with them around. Only when he had to with them. That's what it took. Moderation. He also wanted to show he wasn't abusing them, but he was correcting them. That's what the punishments were. Of course, they wouldn't always be physical, sometimes it would be mental after all.

He stood there, waiting for her to tell him somewhere to go, rubbing the back of his neck. It was even more weird since she was a female, and she was very young. He felt like Roman. Then again, he had trained Roman, and taught Roman about uh...the natural changes of males. Being two hundred wasn't all that great really. It was really..troublesome at times.

Dyerlich gave a nod as he put his arm about her, preparing to lead her toward her newly picked destination. "Shouldn't be any trouble at all Vyomini." With that he started to walk, ushering the girl along with him. She was so tiny and adorable. "I have to ask you something. Since you're so young. You've gone through puberty already correct? I'm not going to have to explain the changes? Nothing like there being blood, strange feelings, abnormal hair in places, that sort of thing?" Blunt and to the point. He didn't even blush at it. Humans went through a strange time where they grew, their skin became all...odd, things started happening to their bodies. That was just them preparing for becoming adults.

He really felt lucky that he was created fully formed. Him with acne? It'd just be embarrassing really.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 07:20:28 am »
[OOC Short and sucky >.<]

Vyomini was taken aback by the very random and unexpected question from her mentor. And she instantly felt her cheeks heating up. Why would he ask that? Did all the mentors ask that question? Was it just because she was young or because she hadn’t had the most normal upbringing?

“Y...yes…you don’t need to explain anything…”

She had started her periods about a year ago and had been told by the doctor it was normal. She wasn’t sure why they happened but it probably didn’t matter. And she’d rather not ask Dyerlich….Then she remembered yet again he could read her mind…Oops.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 06:12:56 pm »
((No worries))

Dyerlich only asked the question because he assumed she might not have had such knowledge or insight. So if she didn't, and she hadn't any idea about it, he would have to educate her. Of course, that would mean he had to go onto the VCN, and he would have to get some information about all of it. That would be trouble really. He didn't much want to go through...this particular explanation. However his smile spread, which to her eyes was just a twinkle in the corner of his eyes when she answered him.

"Good, perfect, this is what I like to here." He laughed slightly and nodded at her, those little thoughts of her so amusing. "Too late my dear. I'm going to send you a data pad later on and I want you to read it over. It will have information about puberty. I will be reading your mind so I expect for you to really read it." The perks of being a psychic of course. He could read the mind as much as he pleased. For the most part. he had to work on some minds, but candidates were open to him.

It was good. Very nice really.

"Well alright. Let's see here....ah. This room." Dyerlich was abrupt in his stop, pulling Vyomini into a stop as well. He pressed a button and opened the door, moving inside with her as he went to the control console. A few buttons were pressed on it and he tapped his chin. Where to take her...where should they possibly go..."Let's see...how about...we go to a beach then?" He pressed a few buttons and the small room was suddenly transforming. Suddenly there were on a rather large beach, the sun was shining over head, there was the sound of birds in the air, the ocean waves crashing against the shore line. It was nice, though perhaps a bit warm.

"Well, do you like it?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal