Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What kind of monsters work here?  (Read 2234 times)

Anonymous

What kind of monsters work here?
« on: May 23, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »
Vyomini was pulled from the ship unceremoniously.

“Follow me and keep quiet.”

The soldier with her was obviously a pilot; she knew because his mind was closed, she couldn’t read it no matter how hard she tried. She silently cursed her psychic abilities which were of little use to her now and they were what were going to force her into the Aedolis military…or back to TRIM.

Being a psychic and a mage meant you had several enemies and for the past few months Vyomini had constantly been travelling, stowing away aboard any vessel she could find. She was wanted by three of the world’s powers; TRIM because of her dual psychic and magic abilities, Edanith because she was a mage and Aedolis because she was a psychic. She had been safe from Aedolis and Edanith as long as she stayed away from the respective countries, but TRIM was always there, even in places as remote as Lanaes, they were there.

She had been in Dannu; a place she thought was safe, when she was sold out to Aedolis.

So here she was know, handcuffed and being shoved along by a disgruntled pilot who kept looking at here as she was a prisoner going to be tortured; which in actuality she was.

Resigning herself to her fate for now, she took the opportunity to glance at the city of Havviah just before she was pushed into a building with a big sign reading ‘Advanced Training Complex’. The city was very noisy and the buildings reached up to the sky. There were large glowing signs and big TV screens everywhere and above them ships and hover vehicles filled the sky. They almost looked like swarming insects.

“Stop gawking,” the pilot said before shoving her again.

The interior of the building was nowhere near as spectacular. It was white and bland and smelt vaguely of disinfectant and…blood? That was not a good sign.

She followed the pilot further down the corridor until she could hear a trolley being wheeled along at a leisurely pace. Said trolley then appeared round a corner and what was on the trolley could only be described as horrific.

A boy was laid on it covered in what was clearly his own blood and his legs…well they weren’t really legs. Somehow they had been crushed and looked just like bloody messes with bone sticking out.

Vyomini backed against the wall having a sudden urge to vomit. The pilot however was completely unsympathetic. He simply made a ‘hmph’ noise as if he could guess what had happened to the boy. Or probably ‘who’ had happened to the boy.

He then grabbed Vyomini’s wrist and continued to drag her down the corridor. What kind of monsters worked here? And what happened to people here, were they brainwashed or did they simply see such terrible things so often they got used to it? She had heard stories about the pilots but it seemed that the rumours paled in comparison to what actually went on there.

Vyomini walked into the back of the pilot when he stopped abruptly at an open door.

“Get in.”

Vyomini was about to tell him what he could go do but he obviously saw it coming and threw her into the room locking the door behind her.

“Stay there and I suggest you behave,” the pilot said, threateningly, his voice slightly muffled by the closed door, “Else you might end up like that kid.”

She picked herself up from the floor before kicking the door. It didn’t do any good but she felt better…a little anyway. Then again, how could she feel better knowing what happened to that poor boy? Had he talked back to his instructor or was it just part of the learning process? She guessed she’d probably find out.

She glanced around, “How strong are the walls?” she thought, “Maybe I could make a big icicle and smash my way out.”

No that wouldn’t work, even if she escaped the complex she wouldn’t escape the city. Maybe she should just explode her own brain now and be done with it…
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:45:34 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: What kind of monsters work here? (Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 02:05:33 pm »
This couldn't possibly be true could it?

A psychic mage?

Granted, in the earlier years of his life he had been magical, but he had exchanged that magic for the powerful abilities that was locked within his mind. Blocking off his connection to magic but allowing his mind to use such terrible power from his own brain. However, it had been years since he had seen anyone who had both magic and psychic. They had been too weak, their powers too divided between each other. That was why this was such a big surprise for him. Not a bad surprise of course. This was a good surprise.

Mostly because his name was written in the spot where it said 'Pilot Mentor' and well...he did love to see his name when teaching a new candidate.

This was a happy occasion then.

On his way to visit his new candidate, who apparently was being held in a higher security room than normal. Handcuffed even. Mildly Dangerous the form had said hadn't it? He checked the data pad in his hands once more. Yes.Volatile, Dangerous, a piece of work to say the least. Nothing he couldn't handle. At least he hoped anyway. This was probably better, he only had one candidate, while another certain Pilot had a bit more. This would be something to occupy his time. All the other pilots were off in Space for a war.

He had opted to stay behind and man the fort.

Stopping at a door he pressed a button on the side of it, opening a small slot to look inside with. It had protective glass and a force shield, just in case their little psychic mage wanted to smash something through it. She would see strange eyes, electric blue irises surrounded by a yellow of some sort. She would barely see white skin, not peach, but actual white, a soft white, near to a grey even.

"Phantastic." The voice was cold as he pressed another button to open the door. There would be no mistakes. Instantly the woman would feel a strange sensation, a presence enveloping her mind. Then pain. He was stimulating the nerve centre of her mind, sending her body into a form of shock that would make her body feel like fire was burning from the inside. "Your knees are the best place for you to be." Even if she could resist, his power was highly trained, and he knew the mind very well.

Her knees would give out, but he would keep the pain to her. A dull pain at least, that would travel around her body, he wasn't going to allow her to focus so she could use her powers.

"I am Dyerlich Lochk, Pilot of Cant Royal. I am going to be your mentor and guide, taking you on this trip through the pilot program." The pain was suddenly gone as he decided to let her mind go. However, the presence was still there. Like a loaded gun, he was ready to start to the painful process all over again in case she tried anything. He'd have a warning of her trying to use her powers.

He was an odd looking creature. It was obvious he wasn't human.  Not even close to it. He was seven feet tall for one thing. His limbs seemed longer, his arms seemed to travel past his waist, allowing him to have a longer reach. He wore strange clothes, built just for him, and a strange cowl that covered his face. Well. From his nose downward she would see nothing. His hair was silver, spiked upwards and backwards with flecks of gold dotting it. Speaking of spikes, she might see as he had his back turned to her, two VERY large spikes protruding from his elbows. They curved upward somewhat, following along his arms to head toward his shoulders. He approached a part in the wall that had a handle and opened it, pulling out a grey uniform, standard for all candidates to wear.

"If you listen to what I say, you'll get along great with me. If you don't, then we won't, and I'll have to hurt you. We wouldn't want that now." It was offhand, nonchalant really, like it didn't matter to him. He turned about to face her, tossing the clothes on the floor. There was no privacy here, the door to the bathroom was locked, and so was the door to the outside. It was specially designed quarters for someone like her, just in case. There was a bed and a locker really, pretty bare bones at this point.

"Change. Now, I haven't got all day." Ooo, two naked girls in only the span of a few days. He considered himself lucky almost! Hah! He wondered how Phenyo would react to all this. Him training another Candidate, a female candidate! She might even be jealous! He made sure he kept his shields up blocking his mind, almost impenetrable barriers to stop someone like say...Vyomini from seeing his thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: What kind of monsters work here?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 03:46:23 am »
Vyomini sighed and closed her eyes. Nope the room completely blocked any psychic abilities, there was no way she was getting out with telekinesis or stealing a solution for unlocking the door from a passer by. Would her magic work? Probably not as she assumed they knew she was a mage.

She stood up and leaned against the wall facing the door and stared at it, willing it to open. It was a rather boring door, plain white and featureless, like the rest of the building.

Vyomini was startled when a panel suddenly opened on the door, revealing a very odd face behind the glass. There was no way it could be human, their eyes were yellow and blue and their skin was white. Not white as in pale or dead-looking but actual white!

As the door opened she received a brief glimpse of an extremely tall long armed creature before pain ripped through her body. She didn’t even have time to block her pain receptors. She fell to her knees and couldn’t get out of her head the image of the boy on the stretcher. It felt like her insides were on fire, not a pleasant feeling when she was an ice mage.

"Your knees are the best place for you to be."

“Bastard,” she managed to gasp.

There was a few seconds more of pain before it decreased and she had a strange feeling of a presence in her mind. This pilot was highly skilled, there was no way she could beat him with her psychic abilities. His didn’t even seem human which he undoubtedly wasn’t. He was taller than most and there were spikes on his elbows. She couldn’t see all his face but what she could see was just otherworldly.

"I am Dyerlich Lochk, Pilot of Cant Royal. I am going to be your mentor and guide, taking you on this trip through the pilot program."

He was her mentor? Were the gods or whatever divine beings existed in the universe laughing at her? She already knew she wanted to leave, now. However fate had deemed that she couldn’t. She was stuck here with a crazy psychic freak who delighted in hurting people…And she sincerely hoped he hadn’t heard that.      

She noticed that the pain was gone; obviously he was toying with her. He hadn’t relinquished the presence in her mind though, obviously to stop her using her powers. Not that she’d try though; she already knew he was too strong for her. Her magic might be more of match but as he was in her head he’d know whenever she tried to cast that as well. It was a lose-lose situation where she would have to choose the lesser of two evils.

The ‘man’ then went over to a concealed cupboard and pulled something grey from.

"If you listen to what I say, you'll get along great with me. If you don't, then we won't, and I'll have to hurt you. We wouldn't want that now."

“Yeah right,” Vyomini thought.

She cringed internally, how many times in the past few minutes had she thought something he was likely to punish her for? She dreaded to think.

He then threw the grey thing in front of her and it turned out to be a uniform. Well at least he couldn’t cause pain with it…Unless he was going to use it to strangle her.

"Change. Now, I haven't got all day."

Pervert! He was actually going to watch her. Maybe he thought it would be humiliating. That wouldn’t work; she was a former TRIM subject and had been naked in front of people before. Still she considered making an ice wall as an improvised screen. Oh yes, he could read her thoughts…

Was it worth being defiant? She’d probably end up like that boy if she did. It didn’t seem worth losing the ability to walk.

Sighing, she leant against the wall and began untying her boots.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 05:04:39 am »
Well at least his luck wasn't like Kota, who would be having to deal with a snake girl. That would be trouble wouldn't it? More so a gorgon of sorts. This woman only had magical powers, which weren't too much of a worry for him. He had worked with mages before, they were interesting really, and this one would have psychic powers so the data pad said. He would have to see how strong she could be in both fields. And if she failed...well...T.R .I.M could have a field day with her. Discovering what allowed her to use both of the powers.

"I am sure you'll call me worse before the day is up." Dyerlich snorted, shaking his head. So she had seen Val then. Not a sad case that one. He learned his lesson after all...well. He was still learning it, and he would still very much so learn it.

He was smart after all, he wasn't going to just let her be free. No no, that was dangerous. They usually tried to fight, and you had to break that from them very quickly really. One had to be firm with new candidates...they were young, new, they thought different of the world.

That had to change.

"Why wouldn't I? You haven't hid your thoughts." Crazy psychic freak indeed. She had pegged him rather well. And yes maybe he did like to hurt people a little. People were a food source, and all the candidates were good for that. Not physically of course, but...well...emotio ns were a physical sort of thing for him...it was hard to explain really.

Best to leave it simple.

"Oh no my dear, I'll only punish you when you deserve it. Not to worry." Dyerlich told her with a pleasant smile. Well. To her she would only see his eyes sparkling a little. That was a good way to tell his emotion. His eyes changed, they conveyed emotions to people. They just seemed different when he smiled, or when he frowned, grinned, that sort of thing.

Dyerlich slowly took a seat against the wall, keeping him up with one foot as he laughed. "I care not for your body. Everyone seems to think I have this thing for naked females. Must be the fact that I'm male...it's a strange thing, sexuality that is. Though two different species, yet people believe all species can be attracted to each other." It was offhand, just something he thought about. However, his attention turned to her when a thought crossed her mind.

"Oh no, I wouldn't take your ability to walk. I might crush your thumbs and remove your ability to see colour but I want you to be able to run still." Thumbs were an all important thing. He'd rather be without legs than without thumbs. Thumbs were so damned useful.

"Hurry up now."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 05:52:28 am »
[OOC Sorry it's not that long o.O]

Vyomini pulled off her boots and laid them on the floor.

<Thumbs huh, would losing them make that much different to a telekineticist?>

Dyerlich must have thought he won the candidate lottery, not only was she a mage she already had a fairly good grasp of her powers. TRIM expected her to have some control to make it easier for them to experiment on her. She could already lift virtually anything with her mind pretty much regardless of mass, she could read minds and speak telepathically, and she could even block some signals to the brain including those for pain. Very useful when you’re having various things injected into you several times a day.

As for blocking her thoughts…

<I don’t see the point; you’d probably just break through any barrier I put up.>

He’d probably say he wouldn’t, in which case she would suspect he was lying just like she was pretty sure he had lied about not being interested in naked women.

Vyomini slipped her hooded dress over her head. Well it wasn’t really a dress it was a sweatshirt but she was so short it was long enough to be a dress. Now dressed only in her underwear she became conscious of how skinny she had become, her ribs were quite visible. TRIM tended to keep their subjects in pretty good condition and it was only the last few months she had become so thin. It was hard to get food when you were on the run.

Her silver hair had gotten quite long as well; it was nearly at her waist. Fortunately she kept it tied back but it was still quite impractical.

She picked up the grey uniform from the floor and put it on. It wasn’t the most comfortable of things but that was a minor inconvenience at this point.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 09:46:10 am »
Oh wasn't this a little bit of a surprise.

Actually it would when I know the correct pattern of brainwaves to block in your mind to stop your telekinetic powers. He had done extensive research, all of them had, they knew what parts of the mind activated after all. He knew how to put a block in place. Whether or not he would be able to do the sort of thing that he could do with say...a normal person however...a whole different matter. However her thoughts were interesting. A very strong psychic. Very...very strong.

Indeed I would. You may think you're strong but Pilots are a whole new level. Now he doubted she could lift anything with her powers however. There was a balance in effect when using telekinesis, dark matter would have been incredibly difficult, star ships and planets near impossible, and there were things that just couldn't be lifted. Despite how good a psychic she may be however, they would be seeing how good she could be at other things. Like tests, physical and mental, where psychic powers played very little part.

Dyerlich actually seemed very disinterested when she started to change. He began to inspect his fingernails and he looked at his elbow spikes and made sure they were clean and what not. Hmm, they LOOKED clean. Oh he hoped Val didn't get any strange infections from his spikes after having them through the poor boy's ankles.

That would be dreadful really.

"That's a good girl. I would hate for us to not get along. Already on a strained level with all the rest of the Candidates I believe." Dyerlich pushed off from the wall, his hands dusting himself off as he strode over to her. "There is one thing I absolutely must do however. Since you've been good so far, I'm actually going to tell you." He held up a finger, which began to grow out into a strange claw. "I must mark you with my name. Common practise amongst myself. It will hurt a little bit of course but pain is a nice spice." Dyerlich told her, really it was just as if it were nothing to him. Really it was important, a very important part of the process.

It told him whether or not he was hated really.

If they were thankful, they'd usually keep the mark. Roman had, Wulf had...Temple had left it but...that was expected. Temple didn't exactly get a long with him after all. But the boy had passed so...that was good then. Phenyo...he wasn't sure if she might keep the mark. Probably not. Well, that's how things were then.

"The only problem is where to put it...I usually put it somewhere that usually gets hidden by clothes, and the candidates MUST show off the mark at all times." Hm, there might be trouble with her. She was a mage, so what if she decided to try and using some of the healing magic to heal the scar and wound. Ah. That would just be disrespectful. That would result in him having to block her magic...or see if he couldn't get a hold of a Mordecai Band and affix it to her.

That would be a real treat to have.

"I'm open to suggestions really. I've already done across the chest, back of the neck, lower back, just above the waist..."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 10:35:46 am »
Okay so he could cut off her thumbs and force it to be an inconvenience. Note to self never assume anything with Dyerlich. As for him commenting that she thought she was strong that wasn’t exactly true. She just thought she might have a better grasp of her powers than some of new candidates who came in. Physically she was hopeless, she was so small and skinny it was a surprise a strong wind hadn’t blown her away.

Being small had been advantage when she was stowing aboard various spacecraft, something she had been forced to do this several times to avoid being captured. In the end though, she had been betrayed by Teinar who themselves disliked Aedolis; the hypocrites.

Vyomini felt the back of her hair and wondered if she should pull the white ribbon out; it probably wasn’t very fitting for a pilot. Her hair would just hang in a long silver mess then though. She decided to leave it and if Dyerlich didn’t like it, surely he’d do something about it. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too extreme for such a small thing.

She had been quite surprised when he hadn’t stared at her as she was getting dressed, though. Maybe he wasn’t a pervert and perhaps it was true what he had said, he wasn’t interested because he wasn’t human. And that was fine with her, it was one thing to have a crazy non-human as a mentor, it was another to have a crazy non-human pervert who enjoyed what was essentially bestiality.

"That's a good girl. I would hate for us to not get along. Already on a strained level with all the rest of the Candidates I believe."

Why didn’t that surprise her? She guessed he must have other candidates and she wondered what they were like and how he treated them. Was the boy one of them? She paled at the thought.

He then strode over to her, "There is one thing I absolutely must do however. Since you've been good so far, I'm actually going to tell you."      

He held up one of his fingers as it became pointy and transformed into a claw.

“Oh my god,” Vyomini thought, “That doesn’t look very friendly.”

She didn’t like the idea of having his name carved into her either; that sounded painful. Dyerlich carried on talking but she wasn’t really paying attention, all she could focus on was the claw.

“Erm…maybe I could give you a nice icicle to do it with instead?” she asked, it would hurt less.

She knew the answer was going to be no but no harm in asking. He might find the suggestion funny. Actually no, she reminded herself again to never assume anything. It was times like she was wished she knew healing magic. Then she remembered again that he could read her mind. Damn.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 11:23:45 am »
She had been so small and skinny, but looks could be very deceiving. After all, he was a prime example. Who would think he could do such things that he could. He hadn't shown all his cards for her, but he had made a very strong impression he hoped. One that would tell her just who he was and what she should do about that. Mostly it was just 'listen to what I say and do what I say' which really wasn't that hard. Well. For most.

What was with his candidates and long hair and being female.

Not that he really wanted a long haired male for that matter. He had dealt with enough males as candidates to last him a while. His only female candidate had been a blemish, a failure on his part, one that haunted him just a little bit. These two would be successes, or new T.R.I.M candidates.

This was hardly something of a bestial manner. She wasn't a lower animal after all. They were on par for the most part. As for the crazy part, he really wouldn't comment on that. Sanity was usually a Sociological definition. A general consensus really. Just like the concept of good and evil actually. Surprising if you thought about it.

He laughed at her next thought. Yes, how could he be on bad terms with anyone? "Val is none of my concern. He does not serve under me, but I did help in his discipline however." He could have told her what he did to Phenyo. That had been such an imaginative use of his time really. He was almost proud of that.

"No, I'm afraid not. It must be with my claw, so much more personal. It will hurt, you will feel it, but you will survive." He told her simply as he eyed her carefully. Just...where to put it. Hm. Maybe across the collar bone. Ah! Yes! Of course, why hadn't he thought of that earlier? "This will be interesting, tricky even really." His other hand went to her top and he began to button the uniform, using his hand still to brush away the cloth until there was enough room. He watched her for a minute, clicking his tongue as he thought about it. Yes, she could still bear it and not look TOO sloppy.

He had thought about the shoulder, but then the requirement of keeping her shirt off that shoulder would have looked silly and make her out to be a sloppy dresser. Even if it did get a little bit covered, the other Pilots and Candidates no doubt would understand why she would keep the top of her uniform a little more open.

It was quick now, his finger scraping across the skin. The claw was like a scalpel, cutting smoothly into her flesh, though rather deep. There would be a scar left of course, a very painful spot for the next few days. He was humming even as he did this, like a great painter finishing a masterpiece. He even seemed to glow a little. It was the pain. He was feeding on it. He made damned sure she didn't block this pain. Oh no.

She'd feel it.

"There, all done." He went to the locker and pulled out a medical kit and smiled as he took up the molecular regenerator. She wouldn't be needing this. He pocketed it, deciding not to break another expensive piece of equipment. Instead he got out some gauze and some medical tape for her. "Bandage yourself up, then we'll go for a nice walk around the ATC. Maybe get something to drink, all this running around has made me a little parched."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 12:32:28 pm »
"No, I'm afraid not. It must be with my claw, so much more personal. It will hurt, you will feel it, but you will survive."

She didn’t think he’d say yes to her suggestion of an icicle. Of course he wanted to inflict the most pain possible. That had become very clear the moment she walked down the corridor when she first arrived. She sincerely hoped she wouldn’t end up so heartless.

Dyerlich looked at her appraisingly for the minute, probably thinking where to put it. Hopefully it wouldn’t be somewhere too painful but from what she had learned about him so far she knew it would be.

“This will be interesting, tricky even really.”

The non-claw hand then began unbuttoning the top of her uniform. Unsure what to do she just froze, hoping that maybe if she didn’t squirm too much he wouldn’t be more ruthless than normal. Carving your name into someone’s clavicle though wasn’t exactly normal. At least not as far as she was aware.

He clicked his tongue and looked at her collarbone thoughtfully. Then he suddenly began.

The pain was unbearable and unconsciously she grabbed his wrist as if that would make him stop. Where his claw had pierced felt on fire. It was like a scalpel cutting into her skin. From habit she was about to block the pain with her abilities but Dyerlich had made sure she couldn’t. He was even humming as he worked and seemed to be glowing.

She had been a TRIM subject but at least she had been able to block the pain when they were carving her up. They certainly hadn’t mutilated her in such a way as Dyerlich was.

"There, all done."

The area around her collarbone throbbed and she could feel blood dripping down and between her breasts. He obviously knew it would leave a scar. She’d be stuck with his name engraved on her for the rest of her life she bet.

Vyomini clamped her hand over the wound in an attempt to make it hurt less whilst he pulled out a medical kit. So he had just wounded her and was immediately letting her patch it up? He must not want her to bleed to death, how nice of him.

He produced out a strange machine that Vyomini had no idea as to what it was then put it his pocket before passing her some gauze and tape.

"Bandage yourself up, then we'll go for a nice walk around the ATC. Maybe get something to drink, all this running around has made me a little parched."

She glanced around for something to wipe the blood up with, and judging that the only thing near enough was her ribbon, which was in fact only really a long thin rag, she untied it from her hair with her free hand. Her hair was in her way now, almost completely covering her face but it was better than bleeding until she passed out or died.

She mopped up the blood, then quickly placed the gauze over her wounds and taped it in place. Sloppy but she’d never had to treat an injury before.

Vyomini almost wanted to laugh when he became so…jovial. She wiped her hands on the rag then got to her feet.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 02:17:04 pm »
Not everyone does end up like me. You will understand when you meet the other pilots. His voice wasn't coming from his mouth, it was almost like it were beside her ear. Using telepathy again. A favourite little trick of his really. Being able to sway the mind so much.

Dyerlich was almost like a butcher, or maybe even a doctor. Well. Doctors helped people...alright. That wasn't true. The people who had helped free him from his temporal eddy had been doctors but...not the kind usually associated with that word. They were different kind of doctors who did what was needed in order to get their job done. Just a bit different from the regular doctors who took oaths of 'Do No Harm' and what not. That wasn't available here even to the medics really.

Heh.

He found it interesting that she came from TRIM. How did she manage to escape, alive for that matter? He had done his escape in a most timely fashion. Mostly because he had become incorporeal, their scans had barely been able to pick him up. So he just waited for them to leave. Luckily it wasn't on the station itself, but on a planet instead. If it had been on the station, no doubt he would have been captured and become another experiment.

Funny how life turned out sometimes.

"It's a sad thing that I can't keep my candidate's uniforms clean of blood even on their first day." Dyerlich thought back to all those moments, each one of them sunk into his mind. No matter the candidate, they squirmed. Oh they squirmed and they were in pain, no matter if they tried to block it even. Each was a meal in it's own, but meals only came with food for him. There was no beverage to go along with it, and that was just horrid. His body didn't demand a drink really, though his throat a little dry, he could go without it. But, why? It was just around the corner, down a few corridors, that sort of thing.

Dyerlich waited for her to finish cleaning up her blood. Long hair. Always the long hair. He could easily cut it, give her a nasty little scalp job right here even. Didn't have to be straight or even, just had to be short and out of the way. Who couldn't do such an easy task. Hmm...maybe later he would get Phenyo and his new Candidate...erm...w hat the devil was her name.

He looked quickly to the data pad, picking it up to inspect the name. Ah. Vyomini. Alright. Ahem. Make Phenyo and Vyomini cut each other's hair. They'd have to start getting along sometime after all.

"Good show, let's be off." His arm fell about her shoulder as he escorted her to the door, opening it up and ushering her outside. His arm never did leave her shoulder as they asked, and she would note he walked rather fast. It was the longer stride, which allowed him to move much quicker even at a 'slower' pace to himself.

"You should think yourself lucky. You might even end this day with nary a bruise nor scratch or broken bone." Dyerlich told her as they rounded a corridor. It took a few minutes but they were finally in a rather large place. There was seating everywhere, and a place to gather food and drinks. Dyerlich saw nothing but grunts, normal military personnel in line, so he immediately cut to the front. Not a single person in line even seemed to care.

He was a pilot after all.

"Two large glasses of ice cold water please." There was no need to be rude to those you worked with, and who kept your people in tip top fighting shape. Dyerlich had learned this a while ago. They were soon given two large mugs, almost pints even. Dyerlich took one, and he gave one to Vyomini. No sitting though, that was an idle thing, and he just had to show her Lartech after all. "Come come, walk and drink. I'm going to show you the Dragon Pen." A nice sip of the water made him feel so much better. It was crisp, cool, and even a little sweet. It was terrific. Even something so simple like water could be so amazing sometimes.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 07:01:45 am »
Not everyone does end up like me. You will understand when you meet the other pilots.

That was a bit a relief and admittedly she had only ever met two pilots, both today. Only Dyerlich and the one who had brought her in who didn’t seem all that bad now really just a little grumpy and irritable. Better than being the type of person who carved their name into people.

The mark still throbbed and she suspected it would for a few days. Hopefully it wouldn’t look too bad since she had to keep it on display. It didn’t sound like she’d be the only one with an unusual marking which was some comfort she supposed.

"It's a sad thing that I can't keep my candidate's uniforms clean of blood even on their first day."    

Vyomini glanced down at her own uniform, the chest area had a big red patch on it now and some blood had dripped down onto her thighs and around her waist. Well…it was a little more interesting than the grey…It smelt though and blood wasn’t a pleasant thing to have under your nose all day.

"Good show, let's be off."

Dyerlich put his hand on her shoulder and seemed to steer her down the corridor. His legs were so long compared to her’s though it was hard to keep up. He probably did it on purpose.

"You should think yourself lucky. You might even end this day with nary a bruise nor scratch or broken bone."

“Umm…good,” Vyomini replied, she might as well talk to him, she’d probably be stuck with him for a long time.

She was a little put off by the ‘might’ though. As much as she hated to, she made a mental note to behave, making sure she blocked her mind for that particular thought. Why make him think she was scared of him. Okay she was a little but who wouldn’t be after someone carved your name into you. This man she assumed pretty much held his fate in his hands and there was no way she was going back to TRIM.

He guided her a bit further before they entered a large area with seating and a place to get food and drink, clearly some kind of canteen. Vyomini didn’t find herself surprised when Dyerlich walked straight to the front of queue. It seemed that psychics had higher status here, as the brief thoughts that drifted to her from those in the line told her. That was to be expected she guessed, someone who could read you mind and blow it up naturally held the most power.

“Two large glasses of ice cold water please.”

Vyomini was glad he asked for only water she felt she would be sick with anything else the glasses were rather large however.

"Come come, walk and drink. I'm going to show you the Dragon Pen."

Dragons? She actually felt excited at that, she had never seen one but heard they were magnificent creatures. Before she had been at TRIM when she lived on the Libra people often told her stories of them and had always wanted to meet one.

“Do you have a dragon partner Dyerlich?” Vyomini said before adding, “Sir.”

Probably that was a stupid question, he was a pilot so he would but it just slipped out. She couldn’t help it, she was curious.

She took a sip of the water…Did it taste sweet?

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:33 am »
Heh, his habit of carving his name into people was nothing compared to some of the other things that the Pilots did. He could be a lot more tame than some of them. Then again, compared to some other pilots, he was rather mean. It all depended on perspective, and who you judged him against. After all, each Pilot was different, mostly, so it was just another perspective thing at this point.

"That it is. It's not the nicest thing when I have to discipline my candidates because they can't listen. They try to make everything so hard on themselves when it's so easy to stop the pain." Just don't talk back and do what you were told. There was nothing easier than that. But all of them fought, and discipline was then needed. Very needed.

Dyerlich was used to his status, used to being able to do almost what he wanted. Walking to the front of lines was rather fun actually. After all, they could wait for just one more person, and usually when he cut into a line it was for something trivial. New holo-disc came out, he needed something to drink or eat, and hate was the perfect emotion to get from that. Aggravation and what not. Fun times indeed!

"All Pilots do. Psychically linked to a dragon. No matter how far I go, I can always hear her." Dyerlich sighed as he just realized something. He had sipped water through the cowl. Ick. Muttering to himself he raised the glass to his mouth and used a pinky finger to pull down the cowl. At least it was just water, it would dry in a few minutes. Vyomini would see that...there was nothing wrong with Dyerlich's face. No disfiguring scars, no weird mouth or teeth. If his eyes weren't so odd and his skin wasn't white he might even pass for human!

He took a long drink of water, completely finishing off the beverage. The glass was passed off to a person in the hall, they barely even had time to figure out what just happened. Dyerlich made sure to pull the cowl back up over his face, hiding it from view again. The wet spot had all but disappeared thankfully.

They had left the main building by this time and were standing face to face with a very large building. It had two obvious entrances, one for humans, and then one very large hanger door for the dragons to get out of. Dyerlich opened the smaller door, ducking slightly as he led her inside. It was huge, and rather sterile for that matter. Rows of pens lined the walls, stacking upward as well. The building looked mainly empty for that matter too. Dyerlich led her to one of the few dragons there. It was a large creature, though more slender than most dragons. Skin shined like gold, her front left claw made of mechanical parts it seemed, either that or just a glove that it wore. Right now the large creature was relaxing, laying down almost curled up like a cat.

One eye slowly cracked open to address them.

That's not Phenyo. This can only mean you have another Candidate. The voice that filled their minds was feminine, a rather nice voice for that matter. "Yes, this is Vyomini, she's a psychic mage. Vyomini, meet Lartech." The dragon in question gave a small snort as she closed her eye. Pleasure to meet you dear. I trust he hasn't been too rough on you? Though, judging by your shirt you've had his little initiation already.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 12:04:46 pm »
“All Pilots do. Psychically linked to a dragon. No matter how far I go, I can always hear her.”

Vyomini thought that didn’t sound too bad, unless you got a really nasty dragon. But you were partners with it so you had to co-operate…right? Well she couldn’t really judge, she hadn’t met a dragon yet.

Vyomini had to suppress a giggle when Dyerlich tried to drink his water through his cowl. Normally she it took a lot to make her laugh but she guessed she was nervous. Hopefully he wouldn’t punish her for it.

When he lowered his cowl to drink properly she was a little surprised that his mouth was fairly normal. She was expecting shark teeth or fangs or something…Maybe a snake tongue. The mental image almost made her shudder.

No Dyerlich just looked…well human except his skin was white and his eyes were an odd colour, but then again her hair was silver which wasn’t particularly natural.

They continued down the corridor until they reached a large door with a smaller door next to it. Obviously the big door was the dragons’ and the small one the pilots’. She had the random thought of why both didn’t use the same door but she assumed it was the status thing again. The dragons were more important so they got a different door to the ‘lowly’ pilots.

Vyomini followed Dyerlich through the smaller door and was amazed by the sight inside; dragons. Not many, but still, dragons! Some looked just like the ones from the stories where as others had mechanical parts. There were many pens as well stacking horizontally and vertically like giant pigeon holes.

The one Dyerlich led her to was on the ground and housed a rather slender dragon with gold scales and a mechanical left claw. It seemed to be asleep at the moment, or maybe just relaxing.

Then one of its eyes opened and glanced at the pair.

”That’s not Phenyo. This can only mean you have another Candidate.”

The dragon spoke using telepathy but it had a pleasant female voice. So Phenyo was the name of Dyerlich’s other candidate. Was she male or female? From the name it was hard to tell but she supposed it didn’t matter, what did matter was whether they were friendly or not.

“Yes, this is Vyomini, she’s a psychic mage. Vyomini meet Lartech.”

The dragon snorted, ”Pleasure to meet you dear. I trust he hadn’t been too rough on you? Though judging by your shirt you’ve had his little initiation already.”

”Yes…”
Vyomini said back also with telepathy, then added, ”You’re beautiful…”

It was true, Lartech was beautiful, more so than Vyomini had imagined. If she got to work with such creatures maybe there was an upside to being a pilot. And Lartech didn’t seem like a horrible dragon, she seemed nice. It was actually hard to imagine Dyerlich was her partner.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 07:56:53 pm »
Sometimes he just didn't really...think too much. The cowl wasn't really clothing for him anymore. It was really...part of him. He had worn it for at least two hundred years now, just a little more than that really. Had it been so long already? Time just flew by when you didn't have to worry about something like aging. He only wished he didn't have to remember the time or date and he'd be set.

"Surprising, aren't I? Nothing wrong with my face. Just a cowl." Dyerlich sounded amused by her thoughts. A snake tongue. Heh. He was all normal. Well. Alright. He was normal for the race that he was. Not really normal compared to a human. Probably the size...or the limbs...or the spikes...or the hands growing into claws thing.

Alright, so the humans weren't that close to him, and he wasn't that close to them.

As Dyerlich entered the smaller door with his Candidate he laughed. "Or, it's because dragons are gigantic so they need a bigger door to get in and out of." What could have expected? The dragons needed their space after all. They needed....well they needed A LOT of space. Dragons were funny like that, some being as big or even bigger than a normal dragon. Lartech wasn't a bigger dragon, she was...well...slim and very fast.

Why thank you, aren't I just though? With her eyes closed still she reached up with her real claw and ran a hand over her head, over the fins that was...probably sort of like her hair in a way.

"Alright, we get it, Lartech is beautiful." Dyerlich rolled his eyes and sighed. Always people were complimenting her. Maybe they were just scared of her though. He really wouldn't doubt that. She was a dragon.

Don't mind him Vyomini. He's just angry that he doesn't get complimented much. Lartech teased as he just smirked a little bit at. "Hey, I'll have you know that Phenyo DID say I was handsome." Dyerlich looked a little proud as he dusted off the front of his shirt. Lartech just snorted, never opening her eyes. Fine Dyerlich, fine. You can go anytime you want now though. I was having such a nice dream. There was a large turkey involved. Just about to catch it...

That was his partner. A little lazy, but she didn't have much to do at this time.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 10:59:43 am »
Why thank you, aren’t I just though?”

“Alright we get it, Lartech is beautiful.”

Was Dyerlich jealous? Or was he just sick of people complimenting the dragon. Maybe it was both. Vyomini wondered if Phenyo had been as excited by the dragon. If Phenyo was male he’d have probably been really male about it and acted like he was interested. If she was a girl though, she would have to really stupid or blind not to comment on how pretty Lartech was.

Don’t mind him Vyomini. He’s just angry that he doesn’t get complimented much.

So he was jealous. She found that a little strange, maybe he was more human than she thought…well not really ‘human’…

Dyerlich smirked, “Hay I’ll have you know that Phenyo DID say I was handsome.”

Fine Dyerlich, fine. You can go anytime you want now though. I was having such a nice dream. There was a large turkey involved. Just about to catch it...

Either Phenyo was gay or really wanted to get on Dyerlich’s good side…or they were a girl. The second option was more likely. Vyomini was slightly happier by this, she could relate to a girl better.

She found it quite sweet that Lartech was having a dream you’d imagine a cat or dog to have. It almost made her seem cuddly until you considered the claws and teeth.

Suddely Vyomini heard a loud noise behind here her. She wheeled around and found herself standing in front of an enormous dragon; certainly much larger than Lartech. It scales were dark purple, and it was a lot more muscular than the Lartech.

Unlike Lartech who seemed to be built for speed, this one was clearly for attack. Armour covered its back, shins and neck and on his head was a helmet with holes for its ears and horns to poke out. Its tail was largely untouched until you got to the tip which bore two lethal looking spikes.

“I see you have another pathetic female candidate,” the dragon said gruffly.

The dragon’s voice was deep and booming. It was a male voice that seemed to echo around her head in a far less pleasant way than Lartech’s.

“Did you drive Phenyo to suicide or was she just sent of to TRIM?”

[OOC That's Latona's dragon Tenebrous feel free to g-mod him ^^]

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 12:42:17 pm »
You couldn't really see it on Dyerlich's face but he looked a little grumpy at this point. Always getting teased by Lartech. It just wasn't funny! Then again, he didn't...care that much about what people thought of him. Sure a compliment or two might be nice right? Ahem. It must have been the negative emotion thing. Yes. That's all it was. He resigned his fate back to not caring once more.

The noise behind them got his attention and Dyerlich looked over his shoulder at it. To see another dragon. Oh great, Tenebrous. How fun might this be. He turned around to face the dragon, an eyebrow raised at it. He looked goofy in that helmet, he really did but...to each their own right? He preferred Lartech with as little armourment to her, so she could fly under the radar so to speak and have the speed advantage while hitting hard in weak spots.

That was why he liked her so much.

"Hello Tenebrous. Still a sour old grouch aren't we?" Dyerlich said, his tone polite but his eyes hardened. "And I wouldn't say any of my candidates are pathetic. All of them have such merit. Phenyo is alive and well, she's around right now." He wasn't exactly sure where but he knew that she was around. He was busy dealing with this girl anyway. Educating her on her new life and what not. Besides, Phenyo didn't really seem like she wanted to be around him much, so for the time being he respected that.

"I'm surprised that you're still here. I thought for sure Latona had been sent off to space with the rest of the Cardinals. A pity really, but I'm sure if the war goes into full scale we'll be able to just correct that won't we?" The dragons went with the pilots, even if they went to space. Therefore, Tenebrous would have to accompany Latona into space. It might teach the dragon not to call his candidates pathetic, and it might also teach Tenebrous not to insult him. Dyerlich counted it as an insult. He had very little candidates go to TRIM, and only one who had died here.

Saying that one of his newest candidates was already dead or at TRIM was a rather insulting comment.

"Come along Vyomini. We're leaving."

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 01:11:07 pm »
“Tenebrous is scary,” Vyomini thought, “He keeps looking at me like he’s going to eat me.”

Her opinion of dragons had drastically altered in the last few seconds, some were nice dragons like Lartech and some were scary. What if she got a nasty dragon as her partner?

“Hello Tenebrous. Still a sour old grouch aren’t we?”

Dyerlich said it politely but even Vyomini could tell he didn’t like the dragon. That was good, she wasn’t the only one.

"And I wouldn't say any of my candidates are pathetic. All of them have such merit. Phenyo is alive and well, she's around right now."

Tenebrous snorted indignantly at the comment but continued to glare at the pair. Vyomini got the impression the dragon glared at everybody. If he was ‘a sour old grouch’ what was his pilot like? She assumed they would be someone just as grouchy and mean.

"I'm surprised that you're still here. I thought for sure Latona had been sent off to space with the rest of the Cardinals. A pity really, but I'm sure if the war goes into full scale we'll be able to just correct that won't we?"

Vyomini didn’t know all that much about the war. In her travels she had heard snippets and knew it was happening but not the details. She supposed the pilots that still remained in Aedolis must be those who were training candidates

Tenebrous snorted again, “That girl would get killed the minute she steps into battle. She’s hopeless.”

Was Tenebrous insulting his own pilot? What kind of the relationship did the two have? And ‘Latona’ was female; she found it hard to picture a woman riding the gigantic beast. She kept getting a mental image of a tall, stocky woman with a shaved head.

"Come along Vyomini. We're leaving."

She was happy to oblige, just wanting to get away from the male dragon. It flapped its wings a couple of time before flying up to one of the stalls a few rows up.

“Are most of the dragons like Lartech…or Tenebrous?” Vyomini asked nervously.

She sincerely hoped the answer was not Tenebrous. And she kind of felt sorry for Latona, being partnered with a grouchy dragon like that.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 03:25:50 pm »
((*intrudes on your thread*))

It took nearly half an hour to find and catch Dyerlichs 'scent'. A lot of concentration, a lot of thinking. Also a lot of assuming. He'd been at the dragon-keeping-place the other day, so once she found a semi-trace of him, in some hallway or another, she'd followed it right to the Dragon Pen. She was about to give a triumphant whoop of joy, when she saw something silver. What was that? Blinking, Phenyo stood by the door on the inside of the Dragon pen, arms crossed over her chest, purple hair done up in a messy pony tail. Lightly tanned skin, made the pink designs on her face and lips stand out. Needless to say, Phenyo stood out about the candidates the most next to the gorgon-snake-chickie.

Of course, premature aging, which was the only thing Phenyo could think of as to why this girl had silver hair, would also draw attention. Rubbing her hands together, quietly, she was about to go and say Hi, when a rather large dragon, a large purple dragon wearing a helmet - snork - walked up behind the pair. Hmm, maybe he'd eat her. It spoke too, oh joy. Wincing also at the loud voice, her eyes leered at it when it called her pathetic, asked if she'd been suicidal, or sent to TRIM.

Ouch, ego burn. It hasn't even been a week since she got here, and another dragon, one she didn't know existed, was already asking if she'd done herself in. Pfft, yeah right. Very thankful for her long pointed ears, Phenyo didn't even have to try to pick up the conversation while Dyerlich was speaking. Aww, he said she was still alive. How sweet. Still leaning against the wall, Phenyo could only watch, not to keen on barging into their lovely conversation.

Uh-Oh. Conversation was done. Phenyo watched, rather impressed, when the dragon lifted himself up effortlessly. While Phenyo couldn't look past them being giant lizards  - And she was the last person to ever thing a lizard could be gorgeous - she could appreciate the graceful and majestic quality to them. Well, the smaller ones at least. Phenyo was sure that if she ever got another chance to ride on Lartech, and trusted Dyerlich a little more so that she was sure he wouldn't just push her off - even if she had all those belts and buckles to keep her in - she would have enjoyed the ride so much more.

Right! Back to reality.

"That was one assy Dragon." Phenyo stated, walking over to the pair, her hands at her side, the collar of her uniform pulled back and displaying the pink name on the back of her neck. Dyerlich. The flesh was tender and pink, by all means it should still be an open wound, but her elf blood allowed her to heal small things just a little faster, of course bones went at the same rate, and her ribs still hurt like a bitch.

"Dyerling, I found you! Do I get a cookie? I followed your scent thing, well, not really, but I caught it, and I was coming here to ask Lartech where you were, but here you are!" Her arms were up in a clear Phenyo fasion and she slowly let the fall back down. It was a little girl. Phenyo blinked at her, then looked at Dyerlich and rose an eyebrow. "Your kid? Your hair colours the same, and she's just as bony as you are. Don't look as creepy as you do, though. Is she a half-whateveryou are?" Obviously not trying to be friendly, but not being out right mean, she smiled towards the girl. "I'm Phenyo, the suicidal T.R.I.M goer."

Of course she'd introduce herself as something the Dragon said, it seemed to suit her. Not actually, but it was backwards enough. "Is Lartech sleeping?" This question was directed at Dyerlich, "We have girl things to chat about." Which was an obvious lie, Phenyo met Lartech once a day ago, but it felt nice to be able to breath. Away from watchful eyes where everything she said could stack up against her and cause someone else pain.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 03:57:43 pm »
Dyerlich almost feared with what he could feel in the back of his mind. His Candidate was coming to see him then. Or maybe she wasn't. She had perhaps even just came to say hello to Lartech. She had been one of the nicer people to Phenyo after all. It would make sense to him! Still he just dreaded this. No doubt something bad was going to happen or be said.

However, he focused on Tenebrous till the dragon flew away. "How should I know? Dragons are just as intelligent as humans, even more. They had their own personalities just as humans do." He used the word humans very liberally. Anything that was humanoid really. It was just a general statement that he used, since he wasn't a human.

"Wasn't he just though?" Dyerlich smiled under his cowl at the new woman who walked over to them. Phenyo. Ah, his little pink girl then. Heh heh. Wait. Dyerling? "Well if you want a cookie you'll get one." He just rolled his eyes, not really listening much to her. Until it sort of...caught his attention.

His eyes narrowed for a moment before they softened.

Best to take this a different route actually.

"No, not my child. You might get to see what a child of mine would look like, if you're good." His hand suddenly went to her ears, slowly running along the length of the slender ear before his hand was gone. "This is Vyomini, a new candidate put under my charge. You get a new playmate even." Dyerlich told her with a small chuckle. "If she were a Celestial Phantasm like myself, her eyes would share similar colouring to my own, and she would have the elbow spikes." And since he's already seen her devoid of clothing, there was nothing on her elbows.

He could sense another one for that matter.

"She's relaxing yes. Best not to disturb her." Dyerlich knew she had nothing to ask the dragon or discuss with her. She was easy to read, her thoughts so open, they were so fun to just listen to. Most of the time anyway.

"I'm surprised you came to find me though, but good that you're here." His arm came out suddenly and wrapped around Phenyo's shoulders, pulling her to his side as he started walking. His other arm did the same with Vyomini, pulling her to his other side.

"Now, where to go with my two little beauties I wonder." Dyerlich said with a small smirk as he looked down to the two of them. Vyomini hadn't done anything bad, there was no reason to break any of her bones or bruise her up, and Phenyo was doing the same thing for that matter. Behaving.

"You're both on such good behaviour...I'm not sure what to do...should I...treat you both to ice cream or something?" He really wasn't sure what he was supposed to do at this point. Was he supposed to be nice to them and reward them or what...? Usually he just didn't hurt them and gave them a little praise. Just what the hell was he supposed to do?

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 03:07:52 am »
"How should I know? Dragons are just as intelligent as humans, even more. They had their own personalities just as humans do."

So she might not be paired with either a nice or nasty dragon. There was a whole spectrum of personalities. Well hopefully it wouldn’t be one that insulted her.

“That was one assy Dragon.”

Vyomini looked up and saw a girl walking towards them. She was a little bit taller than her but not as much as Dyerlich was. He towered over both of them. Like Vyomini, her hair was an unnatural colour, purple and she had triangle markings on her cheeks. Her ears were strange as well; they were bigger than normal, more like elf ears.

"Dyerling, I found you! Do I get a cookie? I followed your scent thing, well, not really, but I caught it, and I was coming here to ask Lartech where you were, but here you are!"  

"Well if you want a cookie you'll get one." Dyerling…er…Dyerlich said rolling his eyes.

The girl glanced toward Vyomini, blinked, then raised an eyebrow.

"Your kid? Your hair colours the same, and she's just as bony as you are. Don't look as creepy as you do, though. Is she a half-whateveryou are?"

Vyomini blushed slightly at the implication she was Dyerlich’s child. She didn’t look like him did she? She didn’t have spikes all over her body, she was just human…her hair was a little unusual but it was the only thing that was.

"No, not my child. You might get to see what a child of mine would look like, if you're good."

Dyerlich then stroked the girl’s ears. Okay…that was unexpected…Was he teasing her or did he actually…Okay, stop that train of thought right there!

The girl then smiled at her, "I'm Phenyo, the suicidal T.R.I.M goer."

So this was Phenyo, she was more lively than Vyomini was expecting. She didn’t seem like the sort of person who would just roll over and let Dyerlich boss her around. She seemed to be walking a little stiffly though. Broken ribs? Possibly; it gave Vyomini all the more reason to behave though. Whether Phenyo had been injured by Dyerlich or not the thought made her feel queasy.    

"This is Vyomini, a new candidate put under my charge. You get a new playmate even."

“Um…hello…” she replied.

"If she were a Celestial Phantasm like myself, her eyes would share similar colouring to my own, and she would have the elbow spikes." Dyerlich continued.

“I am human,” Vyomini said, “My hair’s just an unusual colour.”

Vyomini couldn’t help thinking that Phenyo couldn’t really judge, her hair was purple and she had elf ears!

Remembering what the old dragon had said, Phenyo didn’t seem the type of person to just give up and kill herself or ‘break’ and be sent to TRIM.

"Is Lartech sleeping? We have girl things to chat about," Phenyo asked    

"She's relaxing yes. Best not to disturb her. I'm surprised you came to find me though, but good that you're here." Dyerlich replied.

He then pulled the two girls towards him and wrapped his arms round their before starting to walk.

"Now, where to go with my two little beauties I wonder." Dyerlich said smirking, "You're both on such good behaviour...I'm not sure what to do...should I...treat you both to ice cream or something?"

Dyerlich was scarier now he was being nice. He was just not the sort of person you’d expect to be friendly and his practice of carving his name into his candidates contradicted this as well.

”Is he always this bi-polar?” Vyomini said telepathically to Phenyo.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal