Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lynwood "Lupo" Hext, Pilot Noble  (Read 437 times)

Offline nephero

Lynwood "Lupo" Hext, Pilot Noble
« on: January 05, 2018, 01:31:16 am »

Full view, featuring kilt

*Out of my head
Of my heart and my mind
'Cause I can feel how your flesh now
Is crying out for more*

{NAME}
Lynwood Hext

{ALIASES}
Lupo

{AGE}

{GENDER, SEXUALITY}
Male.
I genuinely am too scared to ask.

{SPECIES/ETHNICITY}
Werewolf, but Aedolian born and raised. Probably for several generations.

{HEIGHT/BUILD}
6' Because what other height does Neph ever make.
Sturdily built.

{OCCUPATION}
Pilot Noble, solo combat operations. Which is for the best.

{RESIDENCE}
Travica

{PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION}
Tall, lightly tanned, and built to last. Lupo is evenly muscled, with sturdy shoulders and well-built legs, a natural kind of strength that takes only minimal effort on his part to maintain. He keeps his wild black hair relatively short and constantly messy, which paired with near constant facial hair lends to an exceptionally scruffy appearance. Thick brows sit over wild grey-blue eyes, and when he grins it's hard to tell if he's about to laugh or explode in rage.

When he doesn't have to wear his uniform or flight suit, he wears kilts and boots almost exclusively. I'm not sure he actually owns pants that aren't just winter leggings for under his kilts.

{PERSONALITY}
Wild, shameless, hard to offend and quick to laugh at the most inappropriate times. Basically Good Guy Insanity Wolf.

Fun Facts!:
  • Will never willingly back down from a dare. Ever.
  • Has an unholy appetite for rare steaks.
  • Has a tiny chubby chihuahua named Oedipus Rex.
  • Gave up on keeping his nails trimmed like... years ago. They're just clawlike 24/7. He also has dewclaws on the inside of his ankles.

{SPECIAL ABILITIES}

Psionics:
Telepathy - Pretty good control and range.

Chronokinesis - Despite its name, Lupo's chronokinetic abilities are more in line with the telepathy tree, as it is the manipulation of the perception of the passage of time by a subject. He can accelerate how a target processes the concept of time, speeding things up beyond any possible reaction, or slowing it down so it feels like a single moment lasts forever.

Lycanthropy - Lupo's a werewoof! He does werewoof things! Bark bark! That being said he can absolutely smell that you forgot your deodorant today, MELVIN.

{RELATIONSHIPS}
The usual sort of family. Was raised by a grandma, his Nonna, who is fearsome as she is small, and a sister known as Lupa who works as a lounge singer at the Swansong in Travica. Good relationship with all involved.

His parents aren't allowed to contact him or his sister.

His dragon, who is just as unrepentantly violent as he is.

And then...

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas!! Lupo once awoke from a drunken stupor to find he'd gotten married somewhere during a bender. The divorce was finalized before things got too serious.

{HISTORY}
He has one. Lols forever.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:54:19 pm by nephero »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal