Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Evans from Pilot Cardinal Rhianu  (Read 349 times)

Offline Blink

To Pilot Echo Evans from Pilot Cardinal Rhianu
« on: December 19, 2017, 05:39:47 pm »

Evan,
   Hey! So you really haven't been back to see if they put up more mistletoe?! I bet they have. They even started putting them up here! What are you up to?

-Mia

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Evans from Pilot Cardinal Rhianu
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 06:32:13 pm »
Ladybug!

No I have not been back. I didn't want to risk being under it with someone else.

I'm not doing much of anything. Trying to wrap up the gifts you helped me buy. Thank you kindly again for that. I couldn't done it without you, Ladybug <#

~Evan

Offline Blink

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 08:41:17 pm »
Evan,
   Wrapping gifts can be fun. However, I do suggest you use tape instead of glue. We recently had an incident down here that I think you would like to avoid. Lots of glue, glitter, and syrup... long story. Then again you probably saw it in the pilot chat lol. Anyway, I loved helping you pick up gifts! I would go shopping again with you anytime! All you have to do is ask. Haviah is only a rail ride away, or I could fly and probably cut the time in half.

P.S: If it helps I've avoided the dreaded mistletoe too! We should step under another one again sometime ;-) XP

<3 - Mia

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 02:35:39 pm »
Aww Ladybug!!

I do admit to mighty confusion over the syrup. I hope that all got sorted out for you. Your poor squadmate sounded about ready to split hairs. I hope she's doing better now.

Ladybug, I sure did enjoy shopping with you too. Thank you so much for that. I'll have to give you a shout when it comes close to birthday season. Heavens know I need all the help I can get!

Please though don't think you need only come up this way for shopping. You are always welcome here. Haviah has so many things to offer a sweet little lady such as yourself.

I'm sorry to cut you short tonight Ladybug. I've had quite the day today and have to turn in but I'll talk to you tomorrow maybe?

~E

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal