Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Dawson From Pilot Royal Moon  (Read 646 times)

Offline GoblinFae

To Pilot Echo Dawson From Pilot Royal Moon
« on: October 25, 2017, 09:09:18 pm »
Dear Pilot Echo Sidney Dawson,

I hope this message finds you well. I don't believe we have met in person, though I am a friend of Pilot Nobel Basko. It is he, that highly recommend that I reach out to you. My reason for writing you is with regards to a possible position opening up here in Amristah. It would be different than anything you are currently working on, or anything that has been done before for that matter.

After having read over your files and seen your great and commendable success as a hemokinetic in the field, I firmly believe that you would make an excellent candidate for the position here. We would be delighted to have you.

If you are interested, then I would like to set up a date and time at your earliest convenience where we may go over the details of the job in more depth. If you are not then I understand and kindly ask that you reply either way with your answer.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

Offline Blink

Re: To Pilot Echo Dawson From Pilot Royal Moon
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:07:41 am »
Pilot Royal Moon,
No, I do not believe we have met in person though I have heard of your name in passing. I would love to give you the opportunity to enlighten me on this position that is different from anything else ever done. I will not lie that you have peeked my interest.

My schedule is very flexible so I am available anytime as long as I have at least 48 hours notice. Please advise where you would like to meet and I will happily oblige.

- Pilot Echo Dawson

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:26:28 am »
Pilot Echo Sidney Dawson,

I am pleased to hear of your interest. I will be in Havina tomorrow, Friday evening however, I can extend my trip if you are available to meet at some point over the weekend. We could meet at the Manolin's around the corner from the hospital if you only have a short amount of time.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience whether this works for you or not so that I may plan accordingly.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

Offline Blink

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 02:02:19 pm »
Pilot Royal Moon,
   Sounds like a plan. Can meet at 1530. See you then.

-Pilot Echo Dawson

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:18:33 pm »
Pilot Echo Dawson,

Please forgive my confusion but which day would you like to meet at that time? Saturday or Sunday? I am afraid I am already dealing with other engagements on Friday and will be unable to meet with you then. I have extended my plans though in anticipation of her meeting.

Thank you kindly again for being willing and able to meet with me.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

Offline Blink

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 11:37:06 am »
Pilot Royal Moon,
   I apologize for the short response previously. I was in a rush and so sent out the message before fully explaining my intentions.

I would be thrilled to meet you Sunday at 1530. You said Manolins right around the corner, correct? Regardless, I look forward to our meeting and discussing the position that is 'unlike anything I that has been done before'. As I stated before my interest has been peeked.

-Pilot Echo Dawson

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 02:08:53 pm »
Pilot Echo Dawson,

No apology necessary. I too am a slave to the hospital lifestyle and understand how it can make for less than ideal time for other things. Provided nothing else comes up then yes, the Manolins around the corner is acceptable.

I am pleased to hear of your continued interest. 1520 on Sunday then.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal