Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Royal Alberich, Pilot Echo Brookes from Pilot Cardinal Matthew Wright  (Read 331 times)

Offline Zero Undead

So, slightly unexpected news, but I have graduated and have myself a dragon. Who knew?

Pilot Royal Alberich,

I want to thank you so much for allowing me to join your squad and I hope to make you proud as a Hellion. Zenith and I will be flying down in a few days so I can spend the last of my vacation familiarizing myself with Adstreia before officially starting my duty.

Pilot Echo Brookes,

Thank you for your encouragement, and something about a paaarty?

Offline Lion

Pilot Cardinal Matthew Wright,

Greetings recruit. I'm very pleased to see that you've passed Candidacy and will soon be joining us up in Adstreia. Enjoy your week off while you can. The real work can begin once you're all settled in. You'll be a fine addition to the squad and I'll have the same expectations of you as I do with with everyone else. You're one of us now and don't you forget that. But I trust you'll fit right in, Matt.

Once you're settled in, we'll get you all filed up and outfitted. Welcome to the Hellions, son.

-Pilot Royal Grisham Alberich.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal